THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 03.05.2024, 11:33
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Free Time for Myself » No Free Time at All
No Free Time at All
HelenDate: Sunday, 06.11.2011, 22:38 | Message # 1
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Helen. I am eighteen years old. I am first-year student. I enjoy music and dancing.
I am the only child in the family. My family consists of father, mother, me and cat. My parents are not old at all. My Mum is forty-one, she housewife. My Dad is forty-five, he is a businessman.
As for my grandparents, they are already retired. They like gardening and spend all their free time growing tomatoes, potatoes, onions, strawberries, raspberries.

NatashaDate: Sunday, 01.04.2012, 20:11 | Message # 2
Student
My name is Natasha .I am 15 years old. I am a student . My school number is 35. My favourite subject is english . I like this lesson veru much. My hobby is photography . I like music.

RosebudDate: Monday, 21.05.2012, 20:42 | Message # 3
Monitor
Hi everybody!!!My name is Alevtina) I am a third-year student and I adore my group) In general, I like studing at my University, though it's very hard(but it's very very interesting!!! happy I love my family and I am mad for my boyfriend crazy I like singing, dancing, walking with my friends, embroidering, dreaming, shopping, playing the piano and the guitar))indeed!

ValerkaDate: Wednesday, 05.09.2012, 23:58 | Message # 4
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
I'm really a busy person,firstly, because i am a student. After school i'm very tired but i continue to do home work. I uasully do it about 6 or 7 hours every day. Of course, I have some free time but all time is practically
spent on studing.

ZhgutikDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 18:47 | Message # 5
Union organizer
I have not free time at all.I study at the University so I have a lot of homework everyday.Moreover,I live in the hospice and have to spend a lot of time on cooking and cleaning.

PashkaaDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 20:01 | Message # 6
Union organizer
I'd had a lot of free time while I became a student. Now I've studed at the university only three days and i already have little free time. I spend half of my day at the university. I come home in the evening and do my homework. That's all my day! I started appreciate my free time.

ValerieTrDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 21:09 | Message # 7
It’s a really pity when you don’t have even a little time for yourself. Earlier I had much more free time. I'm study at the university and now I have less free time. Most of the time I spend on doing my homework.

PerilovaDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 21:43 | Message # 8
Head teacher
I am a student.So i have not free time absolutely.I do my homework most of my time.Unfortunately,i have not free time for my hobbies and my friends now.

:)Date: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 22:13 | Message # 9
Union organizer
my name is Nastya.I want to say that I have not free time.I study in the university and have a lot of home work every day...

FoxyTDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 23:35 | Message # 10
Group: Moders
A student is a person who has to teach a lot of different things and has a little fun. I am a student) I enjoy studying at the university, but I don't have enough free time. Sometimes I'm eager to go in the water pool or park, or watch interesting movie, or meet with my friendsi n the afternoon. But I need to do homework... I hope that I will get used to university life and learn to allocate my free time.

Little_MuDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 00:27 | Message # 11
Union organizer
Every august I work in the camp "Plamenny". Slogan of our camp is "No a free minute!". Counselors of our camp are really busy people. We play with children,go for a walk with them,make different actions,learn dancing or songs all day long every day. We also hold masterclasses and electives for children nearly every day. Actually, I think that is really the busiest days of my life.

AriesDate: Monday, 10.09.2012, 16:04 | Message # 12
Union organizer
Now I am a student and not have a free time.
When I was a pupil, I had more free time and could go on the cinema and for a walk with my friends.
But now I don't regret because I must study.

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 16.09.2012, 22:28 | Message # 13
Group: Moders
Quote (Aries)
could go on the cinema

What kind of films do you prefer, Aries?

ValerkaDate: Tuesday, 18.09.2012, 18:33 | Message # 14
Quote (Helen)
I enjoy music and dancing

What music do you prefer?

AriesDate: Tuesday, 25.09.2012, 22:53 | Message # 15
Union organizer
Quote (FoxyT)
Quote (Aries)
could go on the cinema

What kind of films do you prefer, Aries?

I can see different films but only not very terrible.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Free Time for Myself » No Free Time at All
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024