THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 20.04.2024, 09:53
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » A Look into the Future » I know I will...
I know I will...
Former-TeacherDate: Friday, 14.01.2011, 14:56 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
In the future I will.....
Describe your future events or facts or situations here.

Suigintou_RozenDate: Friday, 04.02.2011, 17:42 | Message # 2
Course monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I know that in the future I will be a successful person. I know that I will enter college, of course. It is the most important thing for me now. I will have an interesting job. Then I will marry the best man in the world.
I will be happy.
Of course, I will be happy. happy

lovefootball)Date: Saturday, 26.02.2011, 20:05 | Message # 3
Dean
Awards: 3
That's so cute and inspiring! It's amazing how simple human wishes are! But at the same time they're very private and purely individual. Do you think that the feeling of satisfaction, fullness and prosperity depends on our inner life? And one more thing: all of us are very different and our ideas concerning future and happiness, our aims are unlike. Does it mean that what is a blessing for one person may be a curse for someone else? (I am not speakin about trifles, I'm interested in global notions.)

NekavaenDate: Tuesday, 01.03.2011, 15:16 | Message # 4
Head teacher
Awards: 1
You are quite right. Some people can find satisfaction in what they possess right now and don’t care at all about how to get more money, fame, respect, care and so on.

And it’s also obvious that everyone has his or her image of ideal life and relationships with others. On person will say: “I want to have a lot of children. They will bring joy to my life and comfort me in old age. I’m not a millionaire but I’ll find a way to bring them up properly. God will help me”. And another woman will say “I can’t get pregnant. It will ruin my career. I’ve spent my youth learning and toiled at this job to succeed. That’s all I need. I want to live for myself”.

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

lovefootball)Date: Sunday, 06.03.2011, 20:32 | Message # 5
Dean
Awards: 3
But I don't think that satisfaction presupposes standstill. One may lead a life he wants to, according to his ideas and level, and strive for more at the same time. That's just constant development, not more. But this pursuit shouldn't turn into an obsession, which will spoil one's whole life.

BlackAngelDate: Monday, 11.04.2011, 18:03 | Message # 6
Monitor
I know that in the future I will be a successful person. I will buy a big dog, rarity car and fast motorcycle. I will go fishng to Siberia and catch many fish. I will travel to Japan, Englan, France and other countries.

Message edited by BlackAngel - Monday, 11.04.2011, 18:03

matveevaDate: Wednesday, 03.08.2011, 15:43 | Message # 7
Student
I am not sure of my plans for the future, but I would like to work in the political sphere. I consider that I can implement myself in politics.
The important characteristics of my future job are possibility to state mу opinion and my point of view, discussions and other forms of an information exchange, "freedom of speech".
I would like to enter the department of state and municipal management. It is my dream, my purpose.
Practice of the State and municipal management will help me to get the job.
I hope I will succeed

DimonDate: Wednesday, 14.09.2011, 18:19 | Message # 8
Student
I know i will... - very interesting question. When i was a pupil i wanted to be a doctor. And i seriously preparing to learn in Medical university. But i finished economics department and i work a financial manager for a large company now. I like my profession and in the future i know i will a successful businessman.

Message edited by Dimon - Wednesday, 14.09.2011, 18:20

AsyaDate: Wednesday, 05.10.2011, 22:30 | Message # 9
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Nekavaen, lovefootball), I'd like to join your discussion. A little bit late, I know. But better late than never)))
Well, the reason I want to say something is the beginning of my response: I do agree with you!!!!!
But I'd like to add one more idea. You are speaking about different life goals of different people. But why not speak about ourselves? The first thing is: sometimes something we want is really bad and devastating for us.
Or another idea: if all our dreams came true, would we be happy? What if once desired our wishes were destined to be fulfilled?
So, always-ready-to-give-a-thought-provoking-answer girls, what do you think? wink (I need some food for thought!)

JuliaDate: Wednesday, 11.04.2012, 13:39 | Message # 10
Student
I hope that in future I will be a successful person. I will finish school. I'll go to university. I'll have a good job.
I'll have a big family.

Flower-girlDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 14:56 | Message # 11
Monitor
Awards: 1
I don't know what is waiting for me in my future life but I hope everything be Ok)I hope I'll have a good husband,wonderful children,little garden and big nice house with a grey nice cat and little dog)I want to earn a lot of money to spend it on my favorite people and friends!)I hope I'll be a real business women and a kind mother of two children smile

PerilovaDate: Friday, 14.09.2012, 21:27 | Message # 12
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
I believe my future will be bright and easy.I am sure i will find a good job.I hope only honest and positive people will surround me.I think my future will be filled with interesting and joyful events

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 14.09.2012, 22:05 | Message # 13
I hope that my future will be happy. I'll find a good job. I'll have a big and friendly family.

ValerkaDate: Sunday, 16.09.2012, 17:18 | Message # 14
I cannot say exactly what will happen to me in the future but i hope i will be a happy person. In the future i want to achieve enormous progresses. It is my dream to have a big and friendly family, to live in beatiful house near the sea. I believe it will come true.

Little_MuDate: Monday, 17.09.2012, 19:14 | Message # 15
Union organizer
I know I will make a repair in my flat with my own hands.
I will try to be the best mother for my children.
I will travel a lot.
I will try to meet with my friends very often.
I will visit my parents every day.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » A Look into the Future » I know I will...
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024