THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 27.04.2024, 23:07
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » When I was Younger » Stories from My Childhood (Real stories that happenned to you)
Stories from My Childhood
Former-TeacherDate: Saturday, 20.10.2012, 14:54 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Everyone remembers different events and situations from their childhood. They are our life stories that we often recall and tell others. Some stories are sad and pathetic, while others are funny and comic. Leave your stories here.

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 21.10.2012, 17:41 | Message # 2
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 0
Getting older, I remember my childhood ever less icecream ... But sometimes some stories pop up in memory) Here is one of them:
When I was 6 years old, I really wanted to have a dog. We were living in our own house, we had a garden and even dog house in the garden...
In one late evening, my mother and I walked down the street and I saw a dirty but very beautiful and little puppy on the road... I cried-"Mom, let's take my dog at home​​!" And my mom agreed))) I was happy! hands We washed the puppy- it was curly, brown and very cute) We named it Charlie.
Charlie lived with us for seven happy years ...

ValerkaDate: Sunday, 21.10.2012, 18:04 | Message # 3
Group: Reliable
I had a wonderful childhood!!When i was a chilld, i had many funny and interesting situations!!! I don not know why but i recall a such story. I usually had friends-boys. We often played in unusual games,organized concerts in the yard. I sang sons but boys usually showed tricks!!!It was really cool!!!Once, somebody of boys offered to play the game " Wizards". We thought different spells and conjured. Of course, it calls unusual, but as for us, we liked it. It was really interesting.We wanted to see real spirits and went to a old abandoned house.Then for us it was a terrible fear when we saw dark shadow. We ran away!!I ran and shouted!! It has been several years and i do not know that it was.Perhaps it was a tramp, who fond a place for bed. But at the moment it was a horror for us. Now I think the story with a smile. I never forget it!!!

ValerieTrDate: Monday, 22.10.2012, 21:05 | Message # 4
I don't really remember that has happened with me when I was a child. I think that THE MOST MEMORABLE thing was when I with my classmates went to Norway. Our last hotel most of us will remember for so long. biggrin When I saw the hotel where we should spent a day before we went to one of the airports, I was a little bit shocked. This hotel was in the best traditions of horror films with a headstone in the garden. biggrin People who was on the reception said that in this building often took place something strange. For example, paintings,which were on the 1st floor,fell down etc. After these stories I and my friend decided to walk around the building. When we were climbing up the stairs, we heard the sound of footsteps. When this sound became louder and we expected to see someone, but there was no one. We were so frightened. biggrin

Message edited by ValerieTr - Monday, 22.10.2012, 21:07

:)Date: Monday, 22.10.2012, 21:50 | Message # 5
Union organizer
Group: Users
My chilhood was funny)My grandfather was a deputy in Moskow.My family and I lived in this city.I like Moskow.some times later we moved to another country.I studied at Esenin's school.It was cool.In Klepiki I have many friends...I love them.Before this we moved to Ryasan.I studied in lycium 4.There are many good teachers there.Now I learn in university.It is funny....

Message edited by :) - Tuesday, 23.10.2012, 19:35

PerilovaDate: Monday, 22.10.2012, 23:30 | Message # 6
Head teacher
My childhood was memorable.I have many memories of my childhood.It was different situations,but in the main it was funny cases.
I can tell a story of children's camp.I was eight years old.Once,when i was in camp we went camping with tents.We swam across the river on rafts, play exciting games,we had a camp food.It was an amazing day.But i and my friends got lost in the woods. We could not get out for a long time and we were very scared. But it ended well. I like to remember this story. smile

ZhgutikDate: Tuesday, 23.10.2012, 01:54 | Message # 7
Union organizer
I read several stories about strange events and decide to tell my story connected with paranormal events.When I was 7 years old I often played in the yard. I had a lot of friends and we liked to tell scary stories. One day we dicided to raise a ghost. And following the rules we must drow a carriage and haven't moved for 5 minutes.The story said that if somebody begin to move, he see a red eyes and they will haunt him till one's dying day!!!!! We drew a carriage and stood. But I moved. Nobody noticed it. I forget about this story. But when I went to bed I suddenly saw a red eyes!!!!I was so scared!!!!I couldn't sleep!!!!But in the morning I understood that it was just heater's lights .

ValerkaDate: Tuesday, 23.10.2012, 19:36 | Message # 8
Quote (FoxyT)
We named it Charlie.
Charlie lived with us for seven happy years ...

Could your dog perform any tricks ?

Added (23.10.2012, 19:36)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (:))
I studied at Esenin's school

How many years had you been studying at this school?

:)Date: Tuesday, 23.10.2012, 19:38 | Message # 9
Union organizer
Quote (Perilova)
I can tell a story of children's camp.

In what camp did you had a rest?

ValerkaDate: Tuesday, 23.10.2012, 19:44 | Message # 10
Quote (Perilova)
we had a camp food

What food did you have?

Added (23.10.2012, 19:44)

Quote (Zhgutik)
I understood that it was just heater's lights

Are you sure that it was heater's lights ?

:)Date: Tuesday, 23.10.2012, 19:49 | Message # 11
Union organizer
Quote (ValerieTr)
When we were climbing up the stairs, we heard the sound of footsteps

How do you think it was a shadow or a human?

ValerkaDate: Tuesday, 23.10.2012, 19:49 | Message # 12
Quote (ValerieTr)
When this sound became louder and we expected to see someone, but there was no one. We were so frightened.

How do you think what it was when you heard a strange sound?

:)Date: Tuesday, 23.10.2012, 20:06 | Message # 13
Union organizer
Quote (Zhgutik)
But when I went to bed I suddenly saw a red eyes!!!!I was so scared!!!!I

Do you see red eyes in this time when you go to bed?

Added (23.10.2012, 19:57)

Quote (Valerka)
Then for us it was a terrible fear when we saw dark shadow.

Do you believe in shadows?

Added (23.10.2012, 20:00)

Quote (FoxyT)
I cried-"Mom, let's take my dog at home​​!

did you ever taken cats at home?

Added (23.10.2012, 20:06)

Quote (Valerka)
I studied at Esenin's school

How many years had you been studying at this school?

I studied in this school for 2 years...

ValerieTrDate: Tuesday, 23.10.2012, 20:06 | Message # 14
How do you think it was a shadow or a human?

Quote (Valerka)
How do you think what it was when you heard a strange sound?

Now I'm sure, it was a human biggrin I think that someone just decided not to went down the stairs biggrin

ValerkaDate: Tuesday, 23.10.2012, 20:07 | Message # 15
Do you believe in shadows?

To tell the truth, i do not know what to say. But, nevertheless, I believe in it!!!

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » When I was Younger » Stories from My Childhood (Real stories that happenned to you)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024