THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 04.05.2024, 12:57
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Centre For Human Kindness » SORRY CENTRE - Say Sorry
SORRY CENTRE - Say Sorry
ZuzuDate: Monday, 14.11.2011, 14:24 | Message # 16
Monitor
Group: Moders
Awards: 0
Our dear teacher, the more you give, the more we will learn. Tha's why you shouldn't say sorry. As for me,in the first place I'd like to say sorry to my parents for coming home very seldom. I live quite far and can't go there often.So sorry sad
I'd like to say sorry to my best sisters. Sometimes I shout at them being ill-humoured. So sorry. sad
I'd like to say sorry to my friends,close friends. From time to time, I quarrel with them,angry them nevertheless I don't mean it. So sorry sad
And,at last, I'd like to say sorry to my teachers because at times I am not ready for classes.So sorry. sad
Now I feel relieved because I have nothing to conceal.Of course, it's better to say sorry in time as many people are very touchy and can feel hurt for a long time. smile

Ole4kaDate: Monday, 14.11.2011, 21:53 | Message # 17
Student
Group: Users
As for me, firstly I want to say sorry to my parents. Sometimes I may be disobedient daughter, even rude in some cases. My family are the closest people in my life. And as a rule it is easier to offend our relatives,because they will forgive us in any case. So mom and dad, sorry for everything!
I also want to apologize to everydody I've ever offended!

PashkaaDate: Tuesday, 18.09.2012, 20:51 | Message # 18
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
I want to say sorry to my relatives in Kazakhstan. I left them ten years ago and I've called them so rarely. Next summer I'm going to go to Kazakhstan and I hope they will forgive me.

FoxyTDate: Wednesday, 19.09.2012, 00:04 | Message # 19
Union committee president
I want to say sorry to Ira ... Ira,we are sorry that we don't give you a chance to sing your favorite song-"Sam is in the garden" every 5 minutes ... wacko You're cool! We love you! hands kiss

:)Date: Friday, 21.09.2012, 22:40 | Message # 20
Union organizer
Group: Users
I want to say sorry to my mother.Sometimes I do bad things or say some bad words.I know it`s awful!!!

You have got a mistake in the last sentence. 'I know it's awfully!' should be 'I know it's awful!'
Learn the rule from the teacher at:
http://groupa.ucoz.co.uk/forum/31-259-1#2763

ZhgutikDate: Friday, 21.09.2012, 23:24 | Message # 21
Union organizer
FoxyT,
I want to say sorry to Ira ... Ira,we are sorry that we don't give you a chance to sing your favorite song-"Sam is in the garden" every 5 minutes ... wacko You're cool! We love you! hands kiss

Sam is in the garden!!!! biggrin

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 21.09.2012, 23:30 | Message # 22
Quote (Zhgutik)
Sam is in the garden!!!! biggrin

"Sam is in the garden" deeply sits in my brain biggrin

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 23.09.2012, 21:58 | Message # 23
biggrin
Girls, how I miss you! kiss I have not seen you the whole weekend ...

Message edited by FoxyT - Sunday, 23.09.2012, 21:58

ValerkaDate: Tuesday, 25.12.2012, 19:05 | Message # 24
Our teacher, We are sorry .:( Probably, we dont' comly everything. It is bad. In my opinion, we don't understand each other. Do you think so???We really want to study. To tell the truth, we are confused cry And we don't want you to leave us!!!

You've got a mistake in the sentence: '...we don't want that you to leave us!'
It should be this: '... we don't want you to leave us!'

Learn the rule from the Teacher at:
http://groupa.ucoz.co.uk/forum/31-395-1

Message edited by Valerka - Thursday, 27.12.2012, 18:50

FoxyTDate: Tuesday, 25.12.2012, 22:48 | Message # 25
Дорогой Виктор Александрович.
Извините, что пишу на русском языке. Просто иногда так много хочется сказать, особенно важного и серьёзного, но мой английский словарный запас не вмещается пока столько знаний. Жаль, и это моя вина, а в тоже время и не вина.
Я понимаю, кого вы хотите видеть в нас... Взрослых, активных, знающих, инициативных людей. Вы сам такой, и наверно, не можете понять, почему же мы не такие, хотя должны быть. Правильно, должны. Но чем больше я смотрю по сторонам, тем лучше понимаю, что наше поколение уже чем-то отличается от старшего, когда они были в нашем возрасте. Незнаю почему,но мы маленькие... Может общество так изменилось, может школа такой стала, все может быть. Но все привело к тому, что мы с вами просто не поняли друг друга. С самого начала настрой был разным, видение будущего и учебы-тоже. Мы не знали, что нас ждет, и не смогли оперативно приспособиться. Да, в этом мы виноваты. И поэтому маленькое противоречие все росло и росло, в итоге с треском вылупилось.
Мы знаем, что если нас что-то не устраивает, мы можем уйти, и вы можете уйти. Но дело в том, что мы отчетливо видим и понимаем, что учителя интереснее, креативнее и просто лучше нам не найти. Мы не хотим расставаться с вами. Ведь сами подумайте, если бы люди бежали от каждой мало-мальски трудной проблемы или противоречия, то, о господи, какой смысл жить вообще?)
Поэтому, finally, я хочу сказать вам- мы уважаем вас и ваше дело. Мы доверяем вам как преподавателю. Мы хотим вам помочь. Помогите и вы нам, пожалуйста. Любовь к языку наверно не всегда приходит сразу, а когда ты почувствуешь его. На это нужно время, по крайней мере нам. Извините, что мы немного отбились от графика. Но в любом случае, мы у вас и вы у нас- неповторимый жизненный опыт. Давайте, пожалуйста, попробуем сначала и станем друг к другу внимательнее.
Надеемся вы скоро выздоровите. We are waiting for You. And we hope to see You soon.
Ваша студентка и вся группа 1 English Б.

Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 26.12.2012, 11:13 | Message # 26
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
I can also say a lot. But I do not have any right.
I am just a teacher. The classroom is my territory and I am repsonsible for it.
But there is one important thing to rememeber. I am not going to understand people who do not do their homework and do not learn from the teacher how to learn.
I am reacting to the situation as a teacher, as a professional. If people come to class, it means they come to work. I am not supposed to motivate them or be kind to them.

P.S.: Thank you for being honest but only one thing can change the situation - hard work! This is the main principle for understanding!

Ничего страшного собственно не произошло. Нет никакой проблемы. Студенты просто не готовы к занятиям и преподавателю просто нечего делать в группе. Все справедливо и понятно.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Centre For Human Kindness » SORRY CENTRE - Say Sorry
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024