THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 04.05.2024, 16:07
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Centre For Human Kindness » SORRY CENTRE - Say Sorry
SORRY CENTRE - Say Sorry
Former-TeacherDate: Monday, 29.11.2010, 10:05 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
A student of mine shared with me this interesting idea that is now a big business in our country and abroad. I want to use it for practising English. Is there anybody whom you have offended or shouted at? Is there anybody among your acquaintances, friends or relatives who feel depressed because of you? Say words of sorry here. You may use false names. You may explain the situation as fully as you wish.
E.g.: I would like to say sorry to my mother. She lives in a town 100 km away from Ryazan and I haven't called her for more than a month. I know it's bad. I know I will call now. I hope my mother will forgive me and will be happy to hear me and reprimand slightly.

NekavaenDate: Wednesday, 01.12.2010, 00:09 | Message # 2
Head teacher
Group: Users
Awards: 1
I want to say sorry to my mother. I'm not a kind of person she wants me to be. I don't know if it's my fault or not that I don't correspond to her ideal of a daughter but I always feel guilty.
I want to say sorry to my groupmate Professor Tomat. She is constantly getting into trouble at the lessons when sitting with me. These are MY, MY, MY faults always!

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

Message edited by Nekavaen - Wednesday, 01.12.2010, 08:18

thinkerDate: Wednesday, 01.12.2010, 19:15 | Message # 3
Monitor
Awards: 0
I'd like to apologize to many people..My nerves often fail me, and I can't keep myself in hand:) Mum, forgive me please for my irritation; my lovely sister, forgive me for excessive strictness; Pa - for carelessness; my friends - for noisy disputes; my colleagues forgive me for criticism; home flowers - for not watering you) I love you all very much, and try to be more tolerant and attentive!

MetalDrDate: Saturday, 04.12.2010, 15:39 | Message # 4
Monitor
i must say sorry to many people... to my parents, friends and sometimes to unknown people...
i remember that once i was laughing at unknown glamorous girls in the street. i hate such girls but understand that laughing at them is not good.
To my parents, i always play the computer and they can't get a chance to use the computer when they need it.
Sorry to my best friend for my impertinence. sometimes when i come to him, i open the refrigerator and always eat what i like... i don't know why he isn't angry at me...
i'm happy that i have this possibility. happy it's a good idea i think)

Message edited by MetalDr - Saturday, 04.12.2010, 21:08

NekavaenDate: Tuesday, 07.12.2010, 00:26 | Message # 5
Head teacher
Awards: 1
Yes, it is indeed! Psychologists say that in order to reduce stress and all negative emotions we should express ourselves through writing down the thoughts that are bothering us. So, I'll continue...
S., please, forgive me. I thought you were a cunning, wicked and selfish person. I've never supported you and never tried to understand you. Because of my own arrogance I couldn't see the best part of your soul. But now I know how clever, sunny and responsible you are. I believe in you - let's be friends!

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

Message edited by Nekavaen - Wednesday, 08.12.2010, 01:02

thinkerDate: Tuesday, 07.12.2010, 12:48 | Message # 6
Monitor
MetalDr, oh, how much I understand you!! I am always laughing at glamorous girls too. I agree – they are very funny, because pompous). But it's really not good, because everyone has a right to be the kind of person they want.

MissJaneDate: Tuesday, 07.12.2010, 16:33 | Message # 7
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 3
I want to say sorry to those people whom I could have helped but decided it was not my business to meddle in affairs.

МарусяDate: Tuesday, 07.12.2010, 22:29 | Message # 8
Monitor
Say sorry - sometimes it is so difficult for many persons.
Do you remember the words of one song?
" Sorry seems to be the hardest word "
Why don't people want to say sorry?
Is it so difficult and so hard?
I think that all of these persons are egoists.
It is very joyless, but it is our life.
And it is only our choice to be polite and kind or to be hard-hearted.

ValeriyaDate: Saturday, 11.12.2010, 15:51 | Message # 9
Monitor
I want to say sorry to my sister. She is only 7 years old. She is very kind but I sometimes don't understand her. She wants to watch films, to play computer games on my computer... It isn't a serious thing but I can't understand it.
I want to say sorry to my teacher, because I didn't write messages in this forum. I was tired and had to sleep a lot during the week.
I want to say sorry to my friend, because we very often quarrel.
Also, I want to say sorry to other people because I could help them but I didn't do it.

NadyaDate: Saturday, 11.12.2010, 17:34 | Message # 10
Union committee president
Group: Moders
First of all, I want to say sorry to my sister. We often quarrel but I know that she wishes me only the best. Secondly,I want to say sorry to my parents. I understand that I'm not a very obedient daughter and sometimes I don't listen to their advice. Thirdly, I want to say sorry to my friends because sometimes when they need my help, I don't help them. And I also want to say sorry to my favorite cat because when I'm busy, I don't pay attention to him all the time.

Suigintou_RozenDate: Friday, 25.02.2011, 16:44 | Message # 11
Course monitor
I should say sorry to many people.Sometimes I do a lot of harm to them.For example,my brother-we can't stand each other and always have conflicts.Yes,it is my fault because I am elder sister ,but he is terrible. dry He is 7 and I am 15,so this is a huge difference for us to understand each other.
I am very sorry to my parents because I always shout at them and make them sad,but I think every teenager has problems with parents.It depends on the age.
I am sorry to my friends because I can be very selfish and jealous.They suffer from it indeed,especially my best friend.
I want to say sorry to my cat wink I can forget to feed him.
I know that's bad to make people to feel sad,but there are no ideal people,but I try to be more understanding and polite happy

lovefootball)Date: Sunday, 27.02.2011, 21:26 | Message # 12
Dean
Gosh! How difficult, sometimes even impossible! It has always been a huge problem for me, though I believe one should apologize even if he/she isn't right (of course, if our dearest people are concerned). I don't have enough courage to make an apology when I'm face to face with a person I've offended. It's much easier to write a postcard, an SMS or simply by some small present.

Former-TeacherDate: Monday, 28.02.2011, 14:45 | Message # 13
Dean
Lovefootball) we understand you well, but do you want to say sorry to anybody? It's a good forum for this.

lovefootball)Date: Tuesday, 11.10.2011, 18:41 | Message # 14
Dean
Well...it may sound strange but - to myself. For the time I used to underestimate and disparage myself, for stuffing my head with trifles, useless fears and complexes, for being influenced so easily, for wasted time, rudeness and improper behaviour. I believe it's the most difficult thing - to forgive oneself but at the same time an essential one. We shouldn't even try to hide some burden inside us for it will erode us gradually but steadily.

Former-TeacherDate: Sunday, 13.11.2011, 18:27 | Message # 15
Dean
Sometimes, I want to say sorry to my students. I know that I can give them a lot more than I am doing now for various reasons. I hope I will still get a chance to give them more and more.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Centre For Human Kindness » SORRY CENTRE - Say Sorry
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024