THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 04.05.2024, 16:37
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Centre For Human Kindness » GOOD ADVICE CENTRE - Give Advice
GOOD ADVICE CENTRE - Give Advice
Former-TeacherDate: Thursday, 09.12.2010, 15:10 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
If you feel you need advice about your studies, work, family life, relationships, life position and the like, ask for advice here. Describe your situation. There is always somebody on our site who can give good advice. Choose any form of writing. E.g.:
'I think I need advice about what to do to lose weight. Must I keep to a diet? Must I go to the gym? Must I change work? Sometimes, it makes me depressed. I try to ignore it but it doesn't help. Can you advise me what to do? Can you help me?"

Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 22.12.2010, 16:17 | Message # 2
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Good advice for those who want to master a foreign language and attain the proficiency level. Work every day - read, write, speak, listen, watch, discuss, translate, etc. An average daily time period for self-study is about 2 hours! Everyday! But you should build your own system of daily language activities. The most important thing is to 'produce' thoughts in the studied language.

thinkerDate: Wednesday, 22.12.2010, 17:25 | Message # 3
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Dear Teacher, thank you for useful advice! I'll try to follow it. I hope that this time will come soon. The time when I won't notice “the producing” of English thoughts smile

Message edited by thinker - Wednesday, 22.12.2010, 17:25

PashkaaDate: Thursday, 05.09.2013, 14:45 | Message # 4
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
Quote (Teacher)
'I think I need advice about what to do to lose weight. Must I keep to a diet? Must I go to the gym? Must I change work? Sometimes, it makes me depressed. I try to ignore it but it doesn't help. Can you advise me what to do? Can you help me?"

Nowadays, your problem is very common. Main reasons of excess weight are wrong diet and  sedentary life. I'd like to advise you to do more sport, esspecially running and proper nutrition. Of course, it's hard to find time for such things when you work almost every day, but I hope you'll reach your purpose!

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Centre For Human Kindness » GOOD ADVICE CENTRE - Give Advice
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024