THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 04.05.2024, 15:19
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Centre For Human Kindness » YOUR NEW SELF CENTRE - Good or Bad
YOUR NEW SELF CENTRE - Good or Bad
Former-TeacherDate: Thursday, 09.12.2010, 15:47 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
We often feel that we need to develop new qualities or positive character traits. We often say to ourselves that '...next time...' What does it mean? Is it easy to change yourself? Is it necessary? Is it good or bad? What makes us want to change our 'bad' qualities for better ones?

PashkaaDate: Tuesday, 18.09.2012, 20:58 | Message # 2
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
I think society can make us to change ourself. Somebody' opinion influence for our self-concept. Also we must see our limitations. Some people are too selfish and it's different to them to change themself. It's a pity.

:)Date: Friday, 21.09.2012, 22:51 | Message # 3
Union organizer
Group: Users
I agree with Pasha.It is tru that society can make us to change ourselves.But a lot of people do not understand that they are not good persons and do not want to change themselves...

PerilovaDate: Friday, 29.03.2013, 21:28 | Message # 4
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
Quote (Pashkaa)
I think society can make us to change ourself. Somebody' opinion influence for our self-concept.

Do you believe a person should pay attention to other people's opinion ? Do you think people should point to the shortcomings of others ?

FoxyTDate: Monday, 15.04.2013, 11:30 | Message # 5
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Quote (:))
I agree with Pasha.It is tru that society can make us to change ourselves.But a lot of people do not understand that they are not good persons and do not want to change themselves...

What should we do if the society spoils us and doesn't develop and improve?

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Centre For Human Kindness » YOUR NEW SELF CENTRE - Good or Bad
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024