THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Tuesday, 07.05.2024, 23:24
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The World of My Dreams » My Dream Home
My Dream Home
OoshkaDate: Sunday, 13.05.2012, 16:37 | Message # 16
Student
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
The house of my dreams is by the sea. The house is large. There must be 5-6 rooms, balconies. It has 2 floors and there is a big garden around my house. There are many flowers in it. The house should be modern and comfortable. There is a fireplace in my living room. My friends very often come into my house.

super-smithDate: Tuesday, 22.05.2012, 18:01 | Message # 17
Student
The house of my dreams is near the forest. The house is made of the red brick with a glossy tile on the roof. There are 7 rooms and 3 balconies in the house of my dreams, there is a hall for Wushu located in the basement. The house is equippedwith protective equipment, video cameras and alarm. There is a room for me in my house. It is made in classic style with a large wooden table and a classic chandelier.

Strawberry1992Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 02:14 | Message # 18
Monitor
Group: Users
My dream home is situated in front of the ocean, on the beach. I can leave the room and turn out at the beach, to eat outdoor, on the beach. I sit in my chair and small beautiful waves wash my legs....I guess it is in Los Angeles tongue

FoxyTDate: Wednesday, 05.09.2012, 00:28 | Message # 19
Union committee president
Group: Moders
My dream home is a beautiful house near the sea in the Crimea. I love Crimea. There're fresh mountain and sea air, unusual animals and plants, interesting places of interest, delicious cuisine and a magical sea.
My house has two floors. On the ground floor are a kitchen, a living room and two other rooms. On the second floor there are two bedrooms. Also on the second floor there is a balcony which overlooks to the sea coast. Near the house you can see a small garden with a wooden gazebo.
My home is cozy and warm. The colour of walls is bright. In the house always smells like flowers and sea freshness . I would like to live in my dream home with my husband and children. I would be pleased to invite guests and relatives to my wonderful house. happy

PashkaaDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 21:11 | Message # 20
Union organizer
In the house of my dream there should be not less than eight rooms - a vestibule, a drawing room, a dining room, studies for the work, few bedrooms, and also kitchen and two bathrooms. It would like to me that in my house necessarily is the fireplace on a ground floor around of which all family would gather. And that the furniture in the house was wooden.I would like, that around of my house grew a fir-trees and a pines.

AriesDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 23:01 | Message # 21
Union organizer
Home of my dream is a house which consist of two floors.
On the first floor will a living room, a kitchen, a room for guests.
On the second floor will a bathroom, room for my mother, bedroom and children's room.
Also, there will a garden ahead my house.
We will invited many friends and relatives.

:)Date: Friday, 07.09.2012, 23:22 | Message # 22
Union organizer
My dream is a big house.I would like a house with many rooms,flowers and beautiful garden.My kitchen will be very big,because my friends and ralatives like to have dinner and speak...

Johnny_BravoDate: Saturday, 08.09.2012, 00:02 | Message # 23
Union organizer
I would like to live in the big wooden house with a swimming pool in my backyard.Moreover i want to build a small pavilion where i would grill meat and have a barbecue party with my friends happy Of course there should be capacious garage for my convertible, sport bike and maybe chopper biggrin

Message edited by Johnny_Bravo - Saturday, 08.09.2012, 00:03

ValerieTrDate: Saturday, 08.09.2012, 00:20 | Message # 24
I dream about a house in Norway. I love this country. My "dream house" will be big and cozy with lots of rooms. I don't know how much floors there will be. I think, there will be cozy living room, billiard room, rooms of my family, guest room and there may be a balcony with a beautiful view of the mountains.

PerilovaDate: Saturday, 08.09.2012, 00:22 | Message # 25
Head teacher
The house of my dream must be very big, house where i could be invite all my friends.I would like to have the original interior and beautiful view from window.The most important thing that the house could be comfortable for me.

ValerkaDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 15:02 | Message # 26
Quote (Suigintou_Rozen)
I want to live in Japan in Tokyo or in the southeast of England,in London or Windsor, for example.

Why do you want to live in another country?

Little_MuDate: Monday, 10.09.2012, 18:01 | Message # 27
Union organizer
House of my dream is lokated near the ocean. Windows in this house are very big,from floor to ceiling and the biggest door leads directly to the ocean. There are a lot of different flowers on the floor,walls,tables,sills. The house is very colorful, there are many variegated (разноцветный) things such as furniture, pillows, vases, pictures and many other things. And in this house a place for guests is always found.

AriesDate: Tuesday, 18.09.2012, 21:33 | Message # 28
Union organizer
Quote (Little_Mu)
There are a lot of different flowers on the floor,walls,tables,sills.

What kinds of flowers will be in your house?

VasilisaDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 00:40 | Message # 29
Monitor
I am dreaming of a house in the forest, which will be far from industry. I want to build my own estate. Enormous, spacious house with beautiful garden and great number of balconies. Besides, i want to take care about different animals, and a big house is a good opportunity to come true my dream.

PerilovaDate: Thursday, 11.10.2012, 22:50 | Message # 30
Head teacher
Quote (FoxyT)
My dream home is a beautiful house near the sea in the Crimea. I love Crimea

I agree with you,Crimea is amazing place!
But why don't you want to live abroad ?

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The World of My Dreams » My Dream Home
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024