THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Tuesday, 07.05.2024, 08:19
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The World of My Dreams » My Dream Home
My Dream Home
Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 01.12.2010, 20:42 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
There are many things that people dream of because dreams help us live, hope, create, be kind and caring. Share your dream of your Dream Home. Answer some or all of the questions below.
What home do you dream of? What does it look like?
How many rooms are there? How many floors?
Is there a balcony? Are there two balconies? Is the kitchen big, cozy and well-equipped?
Are there many flowers in your dream home?
Who lives in your dream home besides you?
What is the colour of the walls? What is there on the floor?
What kinds of home equipment and appliances have you got?
Is there a garden near your home?
What do you see when you look out of the window?
Is there much luxury in your home?
Is it pleasant in your home? Is there much laughter? Is it often quiet and silent? Or noisy and full of energy?

Is it a welcoming place for your friends?

ValeriyaDate: Saturday, 04.12.2010, 15:33 | Message # 2
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I am dreaming of a house in the forest now. I don't want to live in a city or a town. My house has many rooms, maybe 4-5. It has 2 floors and there is a big garden around my house. My house is very unusual and my friends very often come into my house. They think that my house is a welcoming place. Also, I often look out of the window and I see the river and many flowers in my beautiful garden. But it is my dream and I want my dream to be my real future.

МарусяDate: Sunday, 05.12.2010, 22:23 | Message # 3
Monitor
Dream HOME
All that you dream about can be your reality.
Dreams come true.

My home is very big. My one-storied house is near a lake.
The house is located outside the city as far as fifty km away.

There are four bedrooms for us and one for guests.
We have five TV sets in our big house.

My husband likes equipment very much.
I have a well-equipped kitchen.

My lovely dogs have a room too.
We have a big garden and a cherry orchard.
I'll plan to grow a labyrinth of plants.
We also have a greenhouse because we like fresh vegetables.

There is a henhouse because we like fresh eggs.
There are a lot of birds whose singing we love very much.

WE are very HAPPY people.
I'm HAPPY at my HOME.

I think that HOME is not only walls and the floor.
HOME - it is a place where you feel calm, where you want to
come back and where your lovely person is waiting for you.

Message edited by Маруся - Sunday, 05.12.2010, 22:33

thinkerDate: Monday, 06.12.2010, 17:49 | Message # 4
Monitor
The dream house.. mm..It's a very interesting topic and a good reason to fantasize. A spacious big house in the seaside. It's my dream.
The sea from one hand, the mountains from the other hand, the sun and fresh air...The white light house. There are 4 spacious rooms: 2 bedrooms, a living room, and a little kitchen in the house. There is a terrace with beautiful flowers in my house. There is a wind serf–station on the beach. Children are playing in the seaside, and big white Labrador dog is running between them. This picture appeares in my mind, and it's enough to be happy. It's not important for me what is inside house, it's weighty what is around.

Message edited by thinker - Tuesday, 07.12.2010, 09:34

NekavaenDate: Monday, 06.12.2010, 23:16 | Message # 5
Head teacher
Awards: 1
I live in a vast, beautiful, emerald green forest. My house is small, plain and silent. Walls, furniture, tableware - everything is made of wood and other natural materials. No bright colours, no technical equipment, no mirrors, no signs of luxury inside. The only things I can't live without are books - hundreds of books I've always wished to read but had no time before escaping from big city life!
There is an orchard and a vegetable garden near my house and I work there every day. There is also a crystal-clear stream nearby where I can swim and wash my clothes.
I am tired of being surrounded by other humans who don't understand and accept me but I still need a friend - so I live together with a dog. He's strong and clever. We hunt and play together.
When I look out of the window, I see only primeval nature. Nothing more. I'm happy and healthy.

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

МарусяDate: Tuesday, 07.12.2010, 21:44 | Message # 6
Monitor
Quote (Nekavaen)
We hunt and play together

hunting - to whom? for what?

animals and birds sad

Do you want to kill them? sad

Sorry for my direct question.

Emerald green forest can give you a lot of food.

Message edited by Маруся - Tuesday, 07.12.2010, 21:53

NekavaenDate: Wednesday, 08.12.2010, 00:37 | Message # 7
Head teacher
Awards: 1
OK, with a lot of effort I can become a vegetarian and eat only vegetables, fruit, nuts, mushrooms... But my pet will need meat anyway! And, yes, I'll have to kill animals and birds.
It's sad to speak about it and it will be hard at first, I'm sure sad . But I'll have to become a murderer in order to feed my friend and help him survive. He will be my only and the most devoted friend, so I'll do everything.

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

МарусяDate: Wednesday, 08.12.2010, 12:02 | Message # 8
Monitor
Nekavaen, hello

I am delighted by your answer.
I agree that a dog must eat meat because I have a dog and I know and understand this.
My opinion about vegetarianism - it isn't so difficult as you think.

What breed is your dog? smile

Message edited by Маруся - Wednesday, 08.12.2010, 12:21

DimonDate: Wednesday, 08.12.2010, 16:52 | Message # 9
Student
I am dreaming that in the future i'll live in a large house by the sea. In my dream there is a small boat waiting for me on the shore. There are a lot of large windows from floor to ceiling, a big living room with a nice sound system for the parties, and a little room where i can relax and read books i like necessarily! Come to visit me in the future!;)

thinkerDate: Friday, 10.12.2010, 13:53 | Message # 10
Monitor
Dimon, I'll visit you with great pleasure! May be our houses are on one shore smile

Suigintou_RozenDate: Monday, 13.12.2010, 18:09 | Message # 11
Course monitor
I want to have a big family, so my house should be large and very comfortable.There should be a lot of rooms,a library,a garage a nice sitting room with a fire place,where I will spend long winter evenings.I want to have a pleasant garden in front of the house where I will grow red roses.There will be 2 big dogs and a nice white cat in my house.I want to live in Japan in Tokyo or in the southeast of England,in London or Windsor, for example.

I want to live in a place where I will be happy. happy

NadyaDate: Tuesday, 29.03.2011, 15:29 | Message # 12
Union committee president
Group: Moders
I want to live in a big house which will be situated in Spain. It will be very morden and beautiful house. It will have two floors. There will be a terrace in front of the house with some desks and chairs on it, so I will be able to have breakfast there in the mornings. My house will have five rooms: a kitchen, a library, a bathroom, a bedroom and a living room. There will be two large sofas with some cushions and a desk with a lamp on it in the middle of the living room. Also, the living room will have a fireplace, a bookcase, a wardrobe and different plants, ornaments. There will be a lot of amazing paintings of famous painters on the walls of my house. Behind the house there will be a big garden with a lot of trees and flowers. Near the house, there will be a swimming pool under the glass covering.
I would like to live in such a house because I think it would be very exciting and comfortable to live in it!

BlackAngelDate: Wednesday, 04.05.2011, 18:06 | Message # 13
Monitor
In the future I will have a big house in the village with a big lake around it. swim in the lake will be different kinds of fish. in my house is 5 bedrooms and large garage. every weekend I'll invite friends and we have a rest there

JuliaDate: Sunday, 01.04.2012, 19:18 | Message # 14
Student
I dream of a house by the sea. My house is large. There are many rooms in my house. It has 2 floors. There are many flowers in my dream home. There is a small garden near my home.

Irina4014Date: Thursday, 26.04.2012, 22:09 | Message # 15
Student
Group: Reliable
The house of my dreams must be out of town. It should be a three-storey. There must be 7-8 rooms, two balconies and a terrace. There should be a garden near the house. Some of the windows should look out on the forest, and some others - on the lake. The house should be modern inside. Each room should have its own style. The kitchen should be well equipped. The bathroom should be comfortable and modern. All rooms are very comfortable. There should be a fireplace in the living room. I will live in this house with my family. The house is always full of guests.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The World of My Dreams » My Dream Home
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024