THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 20.04.2024, 15:29
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The World of My Dreams » My Dream Family
My Dream Family
Former-TeacherDate: Friday, 03.12.2010, 19:17 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
What kind of your own family do you dream of and want to build? What traditions will your family have? What is the atmosphere in your dream family? What do you discuss? Where do you go?

ValeriyaDate: Tuesday, 14.12.2010, 15:11 | Message # 2
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Now, I have a large family. There are my parents, two little sisters and myself. And I will also have precisely the same kind of family. I want to have two sons and a daughter. I will bring up my children as well as my parents bring up us. I will understand my children. My mother, for example, always understands me and she gives me good advice. Certainly, I will take examples from my dear mother! I think my dream family will very friendly and we will help each other. We will spend all holidays together. My future family will be similar to my present family.

SileneeeDate: Tuesday, 08.02.2011, 12:24 | Message # 3
Monitor
I agree witm Valerya, a family should be big (I also dream of 3 children). Everybody tries to understand the others and helps. Holidays will also be spent together. happy

lovefootball)Date: Tuesday, 08.02.2011, 19:22 | Message # 4
Dean
Awards: 3
Agree with you! H'm, we prove the opinion that children try to repeat their parents' family pattern. But are there exceptions to this rule? Of course, people from unfortunate families are sure they won't make the same mistakes and I think this inner barrier causes a number of problems. Another problem appears when there's a collision between two different patterns, I mean when the wife and the husband have disparate examples.

Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 09.02.2011, 09:28 | Message # 5
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Do you know any real family that you regard as a true model of your dream family? Can you all draw a verbal picture of your dream family? What features of your present families (in which you are a child) will you transfer into your future family (in which you will be parents)?

lovefootball)Date: Wednesday, 09.02.2011, 19:53 | Message # 6
Dean
I regard my parents and my family as an example and a model. And as far as the features are concerned, I can mention being easily appeased, an ability to discuss problems (I mean being open for a dialogue), a grain of indifference (not to each other, of course, but to the things that aren't really worth worrying), humour, self-irony,self-reflection, willingness to teach each other and to learn without any silly offence,flexibility.

Suigintou_RozenDate: Monday, 04.04.2011, 17:38 | Message # 7
Course monitor
I think it is very good to have a big family.In a big family you never feel alone.I want my boyfriend to be my husband. biggrin I also want to have twins or 2 children.I hope my future family will be very happy.But on the contrary it is difficult to have a big family because everyone needs your attantion.

lovefootball)Date: Monday, 04.04.2011, 20:56 | Message # 8
Dean
Of course, attention, money, equal rights, care, emotions....You must be very strong in in all senses to run such a big house) Besides, it's a great responsibility because parents should manage not to deprive their children of anything. Oh, and it's very pleasant to hear about your plans concerning your boyfriend!) Only a few girls have courage to say so. It also means that your aims are quite clear.

JuliaDate: Wednesday, 18.04.2012, 13:49 | Message # 9
Student
I want to have a big family. It is good to have a big family. There are two children in my future family. In a big family you will never be bored.

Irina4014Date: Tuesday, 01.05.2012, 20:55 | Message # 10
Student
Group: Reliable
My family is small. But I would like to have bigger family. I want to have a son and a daughter. I will bring up my children, as well as my parents have brought me. I want there will be traditions in my family. One of them can be celebrating the holidays together. I wish we will spend much time together. I hope that my family will be friendly.

Message edited by Irina4014 - Wednesday, 02.05.2012, 20:08

:)Date: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 22:00 | Message # 11
Union organizer
I think that it is very cool when families are big.I want to have a big family too.I want two daughters and two sons...Children are funny.People are very happy when they have children...

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 22:42 | Message # 12
Head teacher
I want to have the big and strong family. I thing the family is very important thing for every person.I want to have two children and comfortable house in my future.In my opinion, it is the ideal future.

ValerieTrDate: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 23:39 | Message # 13
Union committee president
I want to have a big family. To my mind, in such families everyone can help and support you. I don't really know how many children will be in my family. I haven't thought about it yet. Maybe three smile I think, it's pretty good when you're surrounded by people who you love.

ZhgutikDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 19:03 | Message # 14
Union organizer
Perilova,
I want to have the big and strong family. I thing the family is very important thing for every person.I want to have two children and comfortable house in my future.In my opinion, it is the ideal future.

Why do you think that having family is very important thing?

PashkaaDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 20:52 | Message # 15
Union organizer
It is rarity, that people find a dream spouse. I think my future wife must be beautiful and smart. Also we must understand each other. She must have a good sense of humor, I wouldn't like have a serious wife. And of corse we must love each other, because it is a main thing.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The World of My Dreams » My Dream Family
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024