THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Tuesday, 07.05.2024, 21:11
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The World of My Dreams » My Dream Lifestyle
My Dream Lifestyle
Former-TeacherDate: Friday, 03.12.2010, 19:20 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Life flows fast and changes all the time. Take a pause and think if your lifestyle is what you want.
What is your lifestyle now? Does it make you happy or upset? Do you want to change it? Why? Why not? What is your dream lifestyle?

ValeriyaDate: Tuesday, 14.12.2010, 14:40 | Message # 2
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
My lifestyle is busy now, but interesting, because I learn a lot of new things about the surrounding world. It makes me happy, because I like an active lifestyle. But sometimes I get tired and I want to have a rest from my active and busy lifestyle. I want to have a lot of free time, because I haven't enough time for my hobby- dancing. I don't think that my lifestyle will change in the future. I think that I will have a busier and more stressful lifestyle. Certainly, I want to lead an active, creative, and energetic life.

thinkerDate: Monday, 20.12.2010, 17:32 | Message # 3
Monitor
I don't need to take a pause because I think about it all the time smile ! People, give me advice please, where I can take enough money to travel regularly and observe the life around the world, and not to work?

Message edited by thinker - Tuesday, 21.12.2010, 15:59

NadyaDate: Wednesday, 12.01.2011, 19:46 | Message # 4
Union committee president
Group: Moders
I'd like to be a millionaire smile If I were a millionaire, I would have a lot of money, I would buy a new house with a big swimming pool in Spain, a new expensive car and a lot of fashionable clothes. Also, I would give some money to develop sport (I would build a lot of stadiums, gyms, sport centres) because it's very important to have healthy people in our country. And would you like to be a millionaire, like me? smile

lovefootball)Date: Thursday, 13.01.2011, 12:19 | Message # 5
Dean
Awards: 3
It sounds so optimistic and so Utopian!!))) Are you serious? I mean were you sincere describing all these things? Ah, I guess practically everyone has such dreams from time to time even if he/she doesn't want to admit it. I think such desires are common with the Russians because they derive from our national fairy tales...))

Former-TeacherDate: Thursday, 13.01.2011, 14:04 | Message # 6
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
I have a lot of dreams about my lifestyle! I feel that very often my dreams have come and come true. I have a few new dreams and feel sure they will come true. Part of my lifestyle will be facilitating and strengthening my small educational centre "Additone". My lifestyle will also involve a lot of voluntary work with school in the city and the country. Some of these initiatives are real professional and financial investments. I am sure these endeavours will bring some new revenue.

Irina4014Date: Thursday, 03.05.2012, 21:36 | Message # 7
Student
Group: Reliable
I do not really like my life style. I do not have time to do what I want. Maybe it's because I'm lazy. I would like to have time to plan anything for the day. I would like to start playing sports, reading more books, but that would have had time for my friends.

super-smithDate: Sunday, 20.05.2012, 12:09 | Message # 8
Student
My style of life is very monotonous and fast. I do not have time for my hobby. I am very busy with my studying, because I will have exams soon. I can have a break only during my training of wushu. I would like to have more free time for my hobbies. My favorite hobby is wushu, but I also like playing the guitar.

Message edited by super-smith - Sunday, 20.05.2012, 15:04

RosebudDate: Sunday, 20.05.2012, 22:06 | Message # 9
Monitor
I have the same problem like super-smith has. All my time I devote to studing. Because of it I spoilt my eyes facepalm I have so little time on rest. When I have holidays I enjoy freedom from lessons, homework. I always wait for them with impatience, because I have a lot of free time!

ZhgutikDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 19:36 | Message # 10
Union organizer
Irina4014,
I do not really like my life style. I do not have time to do what I want. Maybe it's because I'm lazy. I would like to have time to plan anything for the day. I would like to start playing sports, reading more books, but that would have had time for my friends.

What kind of sport do you want to do?
How do you fight with your laziness?Give me advice=)

PashkaaDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 19:58 | Message # 11
Union organizer
Now my lifestyle is a studies. Five days at week I go to university. I have not a lot of time and i don't like it. I'm really lasy and i would like to do nothing rest of my life. I want i mustn't study and work after this, I wish my life was easy. That's my dream lifestyle smile

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 23:45 | Message # 12
Nowadays my lifestyle is very monotonous because of studying. I spend much time at the university. I don't have time for visiting my best friends. They live in Moscow and I can't see them as often as I did when I lived in Moscow. Internet has become the only way out to solve this problem.

Johnny_BravoDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 23:53 | Message # 13
Union organizer
I would like to live in sunny California biggrin In some place near the ocean. I would spend all my time lying in the sun. I dream of surfing on the rough ocean wave under the scorching sun. My skin would be briny and swarthy biggrin I would spend nights singing songs, dancing and sitting near the bonfire on the Sunset Beach

:)Date: Friday, 07.09.2012, 23:56 | Message # 14
Union organizer
My lifestile is interesting now.I study in univesity.I made a lot of new friends.
Now I live in my flat alone and have much time to do my own businesses.

FoxyTDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 23:57 | Message # 15
Group: Moders
Quote (ValerieTr)
They live in Moscow

Valerie, how do you and your friends spend time in Moscow? How do you get fun? where?))

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The World of My Dreams » My Dream Lifestyle
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024