THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Wednesday, 08.05.2024, 01:50
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The World of My Dreams » An ideal companion on an uninhabited island. (Whom can you fully rely on?)
An ideal companion on an uninhabited island.
PashkaaDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 21:26 | Message # 16
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
If i had a best friend who was a girl, she would be the best companion on an uninhabited island. We could enjoy communicating and we also could fall in love and have a family. After few years we would have a children. I would bult the house and I and my family live happily there rest of our life.

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 22:31 | Message # 17
Union committee president
Oh, it's really difficult to say whom I would like to take with me. I think, I would choose my best friend Dan. First of all, I should mention that he is very reliable. I can rely on him in any difficulties. Moreover, he is strong so he can build a hut biggrin We can spend hours together. Also he has good sense of humor. That's why we would had fun on an uninhabited island.

:)Date: Friday, 07.09.2012, 23:00 | Message # 18
Union organizer
Group: Users
I think that the best companion on an uninhabited island is my boyfriend...He can do a lot of useful things.We would have children and a lot of pets...

FoxyTDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 23:49 | Message # 19
Group: Moders
As for me, my ideal companion on an uninhabited island is my dear friend. I think we'd be able to live together forever happy First, we like fish and fruits and can eat them every day) Moreover, we are both excellent cookers,so we wiil not die of hunger. Thirdly, we will never get bored, i'm sure. He can always cheer me up, surprise and take pity. I also will do everything to help my friend in any situation. So, uninhabited island is waiting for us!)

ValerkaDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 15:08 | Message # 20
Quote (Suigintou_Rozen)
I would like to take my best friend with me

What is your best friend name?

AriesDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 20:43 | Message # 21
Union organizer
I think that my ideal companion on an uninhabited island is my friend.
We can rely on each other in any difficulties.
We will spend time together cheerfully and without cares.

Little_MuDate: Monday, 10.09.2012, 17:31 | Message # 22
Union organizer
Well, I think that my best friends are suitable companion on an uninhabited island. First of all, I would like to take my friends who work with me in the camp. I would take them because they are very clever and funny people, they always help me in any situation and they always find a way out of any problem. Secondly, I would take some of my classmates because they never give up. We would spend all time together! We would have the best parties at the beach,swim in the ocean all day long and we would have a fun every day!

PerilovaDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 13:24 | Message # 23
Head teacher
Quote (Little_Mu)
Well, I think that my best friends are suitable companion on an uninhabited island.

But if you could to take only one person.. Who is this person? Would you like to be in this situation to live on the island?

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The World of My Dreams » An ideal companion on an uninhabited island. (Whom can you fully rely on?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024