THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Wednesday, 08.05.2024, 02:17
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The World of My Dreams » Would you like to be a millionaire?
Would you like to be a millionaire?
natasha001Date: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 12:28 | Message # 16
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I'd like to be a millionare. Being a millionare does not mean to be envious and angry, at all. You can spend this money on goods you need, of course, and also donate money and help for those who are in need. For example, I'd like to support eco organizations and spend money on educating people about enviroment and atmosphere and how polluting it is dangerous for ourselves. The thing is that when people become prosperous, they often forget that everything in this world is durable for only a short period of time, and money is not an exception.

PashkaaDate: Wednesday, 05.09.2012, 00:45 | Message # 17
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
Of course! I would like be a millionaire. Money talks and solve a lot of problems nowadays and people who have it can buy everything they want. Some people say that we can't buy happiness, but I don't think so. Nowadays it is possible.

AriesDate: Wednesday, 05.09.2012, 10:44 | Message # 18
Union organizer
Maybe I would like to be a millionaire.
It's true that money solves a lot of problems and people can buy everything what they want.
In my opinion, such things as health and happiness cannot be bought.
Because there are more important values in Life!!!

ValerkaDate: Wednesday, 05.09.2012, 10:56 | Message # 19
Union committee president
In my opinion, I wouldn't like to be a millionaire because rich people are vysomerny and deceitful. They usually achieve their goals with the aid of money. I think that money spoils people. People often become quite different.They change their attitude to all the people around them. The most important thing is that a person does not forget money is harm

ZhgutikDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 18:52 | Message # 20
Union organizer
Valeriya,
As for me, I wouldn't like to be a millionaire, because these people are often very angry and they have only one dream- to earn more money. And it makes these people sad, they haven't got the best friends and a family. Finally, they feel lonely. In my opinion, a lot of money doesn't make people happy. On the contrary, I think these people are sad.

Why do you think that all millionaires are angry?
Why do you think that millionaire can't have a family or best friend?

Added (07.09.2012, 18:52)
---------------------------------------------
Pashkaa,

Of course! I would like be a millionaire. Money talks and solve a lot of problems nowadays and people who have it can buy everything they want. Some people say that we can't buy happiness, but I don't think so. Nowadays it is possible.

What people can't buy?

PashkaaDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 19:49 | Message # 21
Union organizer
Quote (Zhgutik)

What people can't buy?

Maybe love, but even that is can be.

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 23:02 | Message # 22
I would like to be a millionaire. I don't see anything wrong with that. I completely disagree with people who said that millionaires are always unhappy. They can buy everything that they want so why they should be unhappy ?
I don't deny that money spoils people. Nevertheless there are many people who spend the money to charity.

:)Date: Friday, 07.09.2012, 23:35 | Message # 23
Union organizer
I want to be a millionaire.I would like to have a cool car,big house and many other things.I want to travel around the world...

PerilovaDate: Saturday, 08.09.2012, 00:00 | Message # 24
Head teacher
I would like to be a millionaire,because money can give different possibilities in life.For example,with help of money people can live better,because they can have such things as a big house, many expensive cars.If i will be a millionaire,i would have performed some of my dreams.

Message edited by Perilova - Saturday, 08.09.2012, 00:05

Little_MuDate: Monday, 10.09.2012, 18:24 | Message # 25
Union organizer
Hmm, I think that you must have as much money as you need for happy life. But no more. If you have more money than you need,you become a heartless and greedy selfish. Because of this, I don't want to be a millionaire.

ValerkaDate: Wednesday, 19.09.2012, 15:40 | Message # 26
Quote (Perilova)
because money can give different possibilities in life

Why do you think so?

PerilovaDate: Wednesday, 19.09.2012, 23:20 | Message # 27
Head teacher
I think so,because the rich people can let more than others,but it is not unfairly.

Message edited by Perilova - Wednesday, 19.09.2012, 23:21

VasilisaDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 01:01 | Message # 28
Monitor
i don't want to be a millionaire, i want to be a billionaire. If i am, i ll buy all i want. Maybe i'll die soon (different diseases, accidents and so on) but i will be happy at least the smallest part of my life. Money is a very good thing, and if i have a chance to get it, why not?

Little_MuDate: Wednesday, 26.09.2012, 13:26 | Message # 29
Union organizer
Quote (ValerieTr)
. They can buy everything that they want so why they should be unhappy ?

Do you think that it's the most important thing in your life?

ValerieTrDate: Wednesday, 26.09.2012, 16:21 | Message # 30
Quote (Little_Mu)
Do you think that it's the most important thing in your life?

Of course, it's not! Nowadays money give more freedom. Despite this fact, people can dispose with it in different ways.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The World of My Dreams » Would you like to be a millionaire?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024