• «
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Hunting for Life » Hunting for Money
Hunting for Money
Fr_ArseniosDate: Monday, 11.07.2011, 11:25 | Message # 16
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
We don't depend on money. But we have to use it. Because we all live in an economic system that can't function without money and goods. As a rule, the more money a person has the more unhappy he/she is. If his/her attitudes to money is wrong. Money is not an aim, but it is just a means. A person must master money, but it is not money that masters a person. In the second case money will be destructive. It is not money that is destructive, but our sense of dependence on it. The sense of dependence is just as destructive as the feeling of envy.

lovefootball)Date: Saturday, 03.09.2011, 20:05 | Message # 17
Dean
Awards: 3
Agree with you but still I have a slight feeling that the scale of the problem is sometimes a little bit exaggerated. When I start to think it over the parallel with violence on TV and spoilt youth crosses my mind. Maybe all these endless discussions are not more than just banal ideas and circle-wise wandering? To tell the truth I don't approve of any generalization as far as people are concerned. Not without reason it's said that still waters run deep: even if you're sure that everything is clear to the utmost, it's not so! So, I vote for taking things easy)))

Former-TeacherDate: Monday, 12.09.2011, 14:21 | Message # 18
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
I was hunting for mushrooms the other day, and do you know what my eyes were trying to see on the wet ground among leaves - a wallet or an envelope full of banknotes! My imagination drew rubles and dollars and things that I could buy or do thanks to the waif (find). Why do people often think and dream of money?

lovefootball)Date: Monday, 12.09.2011, 21:09 | Message # 19
Dean
Awards: 3
Not because of excessive greediness, I can say for sure! (if these thoughts don't turn into real obsession of course) Why does this point cause so much discomfort and hesitations? We think about thousands of things (often or not), it's just stream of consciousness: clothes, food, cars, sport, cats, hamsters, yesterday's dinner, prices on bread and potaoes and,yes and most natural, money. Why not! MONEY - this pleasant word caresses the ear and the fact that I or anyone else admits it doesn't betray our hidden destructive passion)))) We dream of it because everyone strives for prosperity, comfort and a life of ease in general. People are tired of mere surviving and prefer living with joy.

NastyaDate: Sunday, 01.04.2012, 21:00 | Message # 20
Student
To my mind, money is an integral part of human life. On the one hand, a lot of things depend on money. For example good studing, good clothes,parties. Without money we will not be happy. But on the other hand, we can not be really happy. We can be happy, but not really happy. Money can not buy health, loyal friends, good mood.Yes, we can be happy for some time, but not for a long time. Taking everything into account I can do the conclushion, that money can not buy everything.

KaterinaDate: Sunday, 01.04.2012, 22:49 | Message # 21
Student
Is money important for people or not? why?
Money is a nessesity for each person living on the Earth, but you shouldn't put this thing on the first place in your life. I agree that a person who has a fairly large amount of money lives better than a poor man, but, unfortunately, people often become obsessed by greed and forget about their friends and family. As a result, they become lonely and worthless. All they have is money.

GoldilocksDate: Sunday, 15.04.2012, 22:44 | Message # 22
Monitor
Well, money possesses a real power nowadays and some people start considering it to be a great problem. Some people say money is evil. It breaks best friends apart, makes people addicted and unhappy. But as for me, money gives us freedom: freedom to travel, buy good clothes to look good and feel ourselves confident, have all the modern conveniences.

ZensaDate: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 18:25 | Message # 23
Monitor
Money surround us everywhere. Without money you are not able to survive in our daffy world. That's why people always fight for better jobs and wages. Even best friends become enemies etc. It is basic. But in pursuit of money you also shouldn't forget your close friends, family, relationship and of cause don't forget that you are human, not an animal.

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 18:05 | Message # 24
Union committee president
Group: Moders
In our world money solves everything... Where you live, what you eat, how you dress, where you study, resting, etc.
And it's very sad. Man should live and work not only for money, he should think about other important things. For example, about self-realization. prof

PerilovaDate: Wednesday, 06.03.2013, 12:04 | Message # 25
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
Quote (Goldilocks)
Some people say money is evil.

Do not you think so ? Do you think only with money people can feel free ?

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Hunting for Life » Hunting for Money
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024