THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 19.04.2024, 02:34
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Luck  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Beauty Rules » Diets, sport of both? (Summer is coming))
Diets, sport of both?
Johnny_BravoDate: Saturday, 05.01.2013, 23:43 | Message # 16
Union organizer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
(FoxyT)
But NO DIET)

I disagree with you. I think you don't understand what does "diet" mean. Diet isn't only ignoring food. It is the complicated system of eating. You select and eat only healthy food and except bad food

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 18:22 | Message # 17
Union committee president
Group: Moders
(Asya)
You could have a look at other topics here, in the forum. They are never linear. And usually they go far beyond the theme under discussion. Just because we don't have linear thinking. So, as for me, it's absolutely fine to continue our discussion here. Probably, we'll return to sport and diets, who knows.

Secondly, I did not inted to argue with you. For me it was more a discussion. I am strongly convinced that discussion is the most useful means of finding the truth.

And again about our "discussion". I do agree that ideals are forced upon us and that girls feels like "Ah, I'm not good and beautiful enough". At the same time, these "ideals" are really gorgeous, so that people WANT to be like them. What do you think?

I agree with almost all your words) Except one. These ideals are not gorgeous. Quite the contrary. Many men are against such ideals) So for whom are these ideals? huh

PerilovaDate: Wednesday, 06.02.2013, 00:22 | Message # 18
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
Indeed, unwanted kilos are a problem for many people. Winter is the enemy of a good figure.  Winter is a time when people can get couple of unwanted kilos. It is the sad truth, especially for girls. Many girls want to be thin. Maybe it is well. But i am sure people should  achieve a good figure is not to the detriment of the health.  So, I believe diets are not the best way to have a graceful figure. It disrupts the human organism. Sports are difficult,  but a very effective way to be thin. Also it supports health.

Message edited by Perilova - Monday, 11.02.2013, 01:24

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 22:21 | Message # 19
Quote (Perilova)
But i am sure people should achieve a good figure is not to the detriment of the health. So, I believe diets are not the best way to have a graceful figure. It disrupts the human organism. Sports are difficult, but a very effective way to be thin. Also it supports health

Thanks for the clearly expressed idea) Our attitudes to diet are similar) up
And how do you think what kind of sports is the most effective for weight loss?

Message edited by FoxyT - Sunday, 10.02.2013, 22:23

PerilovaDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 01:31 | Message # 20
Head teacher
Quote (FoxyT)
Quote (Perilova)
But i am sure people should achieve a good figure is not to the detriment of the health. So, I believe diets are not the best way to have a graceful figure. It disrupts the human organism. Sports are difficult, but a very effective way to be thin. Also it supports health

Thanks for the clearly expressed idea) Our attitudes to diet are similar)
And how do you think what kind of sports is the most effective for weight loss?

Oh, it is good that you are agree with me. I think every adequate person can think so. It is a normal position. I believe most people think so. As for the most effective kind of sports, it is a regular running and swimming. What do you think ? Did you ever think to lose weight ? Do you like your figure?

FoxyTDate: Friday, 08.03.2013, 17:01 | Message # 21
Quote (Perilova)
What do you think ? Did you ever think to lose weight ? Do you like your figure?

I believe that any kind of sport is useful))
Probably when I was in adolescence I  thought of such an idea, but now I see how it's detrimental to health..
I don't judge myself by my figure, I judge myself as a person in general.

PerilovaDate: Friday, 29.03.2013, 21:33 | Message # 22
Head teacher
Quote (FoxyT)

Oh, it is rather wise words )

FoxyTDate: Monday, 08.04.2013, 01:22 | Message # 23
Quote (Perilova)
Oh, it is rather wise words )

It helps to live happier)

PerilovaDate: Monday, 08.04.2013, 20:20 | Message # 24
Head teacher
Quote (FoxyT)

Do you like yourself in general ? Do you have many negative sides or not ?

FoxyTDate: Thursday, 11.09.2014, 12:19 | Message # 25
Quote Perilova ()
Do you like yourself in general ? Do you have many negative sides or not ?

It's quite a discreditable question)) batman
Actually, I always try to evaluate myself sanely and try to look at myself from the outside.
I work at self-improvement and get rid of my negative character traits and habits, relying on my "pluses" smile

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Beauty Rules » Diets, sport of both? (Summer is coming))
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024