THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 05.05.2024, 02:12
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Theatre and Acting » What makes a performance successful? (theatre)
What makes a performance successful?
Johnny_BravoDate: Friday, 04.01.2013, 16:02 | Message # 16
Union organizer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Oh i think it is difficult to mark out something that makes a performance successful. Good performance depends on talented actors or actresses, choreography, light, sound. And of course the main idea of performance.

:)Date: Monday, 18.02.2013, 21:43 | Message # 17
Union organizer
I agree with Jonny Bravo that actors and actresses makes the performance successful.I like theatre.I always visit it.The last play I wached is 'The elder son'.It was wounderful!!!

PerilovaDate: Saturday, 09.03.2013, 16:58 | Message # 18
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
It is natural, talanted producers, actors, choreography, light, sound are required for a performance successful , but i think people pay attention to such things as appearance of actors. For example, proper selection of costumes. It is important , too.

Little_MuDate: Thursday, 14.03.2013, 19:31 | Message # 19
Union organizer
Quote (Perilova)
It is natural, talanted producers, actors, choreography, light, sound are required for a performance successful , but i think people pay attention to such things as appearance of actors. For example, proper selection of costumes. It is important , too.
Do you think that success of a perfomance depends on attitude of actors to their roles?

PerilovaDate: Friday, 15.03.2013, 20:24 | Message # 20
Head teacher
Quote (Little_Mu)
Quote (Perilova)
Do you think that success of a perfomance depends on attitude of actors to their roles?

Of course, i think every actor should get used to his role, then it will be more natural.

PashkaaDate: Tuesday, 09.09.2014, 19:52 | Message # 21
Union organizer
As for me, I see an ideal play as a aggregate of mixed genres, like comedy and tragedy, because it causes a big range of emotions, well-developed charaters, because they leave in our memory for a long time and a wise, philosophic thought in a basis of a play.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Theatre and Acting » What makes a performance successful? (theatre)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024