THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 05.05.2024, 19:57
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The Place Where I Live » My city/town/village
My city/town/village
Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 15.12.2010, 20:07 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Where do you live? Describe this place in detail. Talk about the landscape, building, places, museums, people, etc. Does the place where you live have its own character? Do you like this place? Are you happy there? What makes you angry or depressed?

ValeriyaDate: Friday, 17.12.2010, 12:48 | Message # 2
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I live in Ryazan. Our city is not very big, but it has got many cultural places. For example, êðåìëü. This place makes me kinder. Our city has got many museums. I like to go to museums of our city. I can always see new exhibitions there. It makes me happy. But I am upset, because our city isn't clean. Ryazan hasn't got a lot of beautiful and green lawns in summer. We can see a lot of dust in the streets of the city. I want our city to become beautiful and clean.

thinkerDate: Friday, 17.12.2010, 17:50 | Message # 3
Monitor
My city is rather usual, but it is native. Many people don't like Ryazan. Many people may say that life in Ryazan is boring and slow, and they will be right. I don't relate so categorically to it, I love it like a mother) The city is of middle size, it is rather quiet and silent. There is a few greens in the city, but there are a lot forests around it. There are several cozy cafes and good restaurants, several theaters and cinemas, interesting buildings, parks and places of interest. When I'm in sorrow and romantic mood I like to wander along little old streets and listen to music. On holidays I prefer to ride a bicycle around Ryazan lakes and to feed mosquitoes) To look narrowly you may find many advantages to live in Ryazan. And if you want something special events, the capital is waiting for you.

МарусяDate: Monday, 20.12.2010, 12:08 | Message # 4
Monitor
HI Isabel!
Thanks for you email.
I want to tell your about my region.
I live in а very interesting region in the center of our country.
Ryazan region is very big.
There are lots to see.
I try to describe you our region.
It's got a lot of rivers and lakes such as the OKA, the TRUBEZ, the PRA,
WHITE and BLACK lakes, URZINSKOE and others.
You must come to me and I will show your our famous place – the KREMLIN.
Prince OLEG lived in it.
We've got very beautiful nature with forests.
One of the interesting places is the OKSKY biosphere reserve on the PRA river.
It's got a lot of unbelievable animals and birds.
Unfortunately, I don't remember theirs breeds.
My region is quite beautiful and interesting.
You must come to me.
I hope you can come this year.
If you can't come, I'll cry my heart out. sad
You must come!!! smile

Best wishes, Marusya.

Message edited by Маруся - Tuesday, 21.12.2010, 13:51

Suigintou_RozenDate: Friday, 24.12.2010, 17:48 | Message # 5
Course monitor
I live in Ryazan- it is an ancient beautiful city.It was founded many centuries ago.I like my city because it is rather quiet and peaceful.There are a lot of places to see -Ryazanski Kremlin is one of them. smile

I also have a house in the country.It is in Solotcha.I think Solotcha is a very good place to relax.There are a lot of beautiful forest views.I advise you to visit Solotcha and see its beauties with your own eyes. happy

МарусяDate: Monday, 27.12.2010, 15:48 | Message # 6
Monitor
I've got a rink in my yard.
There is a NY tree in the center off the yard with electrical lamps on it.
I like our yard.

SileneeeDate: Tuesday, 08.02.2011, 12:34 | Message # 7
Monitor
I live in Ryazan,this city isn't big,it's rather dirty (if compare it with many others cities)but despite on this I like it very much may be because I was born here.I'm sure whenever I will live,this sity is always in my heart.

BlackAngelDate: Tuesday, 12.04.2011, 20:55 | Message # 8
Monitor
I live in Ryazan. This is a small town near Moscow It has many monuments, museums, and theaters.I especially love my town in autumn.But I am upset, because my city is very dirty,but i love my city because it is much quieter than the big city and I was born here.

JuliaDate: Tuesday, 06.09.2011, 22:05 | Message # 9
Student
I live in Ryazan. This is a beautiful city. Ryazan was founded in 1095. There are many museums,monuments and theaters. The main attraction is the Kremlin. I was born in Ryazan and I like this city.

NatashaDate: Wednesday, 07.09.2011, 21:39 | Message # 10
Student
I was born in Ryazan. It is not a big city, but a very beautiful one. My favourite place in Ryazan is Ryazan Kremlin .I like walking with my friends along the streets of Ryazan. I advise you to visit our city.

Message edited by PhaZa - Saturday, 17.09.2011, 21:22

RosebudDate: Thursday, 24.05.2012, 23:43 | Message # 11
Monitor
I was born in Ryazan too) but my childhood and youth I spent in Skopin. This city is smaller than Ryazan but this one is beautiful and it has its history of development. Now as I am studing at the University I have to live in Ryazan and I miss my native city. But I like Ryazan not less.

Strawberry1992Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 02:52 | Message # 12
Monitor
My hometown is Kasimov. I love this town. I's a small town, but beautiful. There are many places which can be interesting for tourists. Many tourists visit this town. Our city developes, the town-dwellers help him. I want to return this town again and again

ValerkaDate: Tuesday, 11.09.2012, 18:14 | Message # 13
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
I live in a beatiful village. It is Pronsk. There are many wonderful and interesting places. The nature is very unusual in Pronsk. My most favourite place is an attractive hill. It calls" Pockovka". I usually spent much time there with my friends. I like my village very much

ZhgutikDate: Tuesday, 11.09.2012, 20:38 | Message # 14
Union organizer
Strawberry1992,
My hometown is Kasimov. I love this town. I's a small town, but beautiful. There are many places which can be interesting for tourists. Many tourists visit this town. Our city developes, the town-dwellers help him. I want to return this town again and again

How many museums in Kasimov?
Do you have your favourite place in your town?
How many people live in your town?

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 11.09.2012, 21:47 | Message # 15
Head teacher
I live in very small town.In my town people know each other.There are not beautiful places,but there is wonderful nature and clean air.I like my town.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » The Place Where I Live » My city/town/village
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024