THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 25.04.2024, 14:31
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Tanya  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Some Time Ago... » My Last Summer Holidays
My Last Summer Holidays
BlackAngelDate: Friday, 18.03.2011, 20:52 | Message # 1
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Pupils at school have their vacations four times a year — in winter, in autumn, in spring, and in summer.
Last year my friends and I spent our holidays in a camp.It`s name is Rainbow.
It is an incredible camp. We lay in the sun, sang songs, swam, danced at the fire, played different games and had a wonderful time. After that my mother abd I went to Turkey. The sea and sunshine, that is what we look forward to every summer.
It was a nice rest.

Former-TeacherDate: Saturday, 19.03.2011, 10:20 | Message # 2
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Last summer my wife and I travelled to Czechia, Austria and Germany in a rented car. We rented it in Prague for about 36 euros a day. We covered about 1300 km. We visited Vienna, Salzburg, Linz, Dresden, Berlin and back to Prague where we stayed at our friend's. We also enjoyed stunning countryside views.

BlackAngelDate: Saturday, 19.03.2011, 23:02 | Message # 3
Monitor
That's cool! Last spring my friends and i travelled around Europe. We visited Prague,Austria,Florence,Rome,Vatican,Nuremberg,Venice.We covered about 4500 km. That travel was incredible. In Prague we saw old buildings had dinner in very old cafe`,walked and bought old thing. In Austria we visited beautiful palace where lived earl with his wife and saw building which designed poor people. it is three-storey hous with big roof garden. In Venice we ate big pizza, a radius of pizza was 1 metre.We rented it in Ryazan very happy!!!

ValeriyaDate: Monday, 04.04.2011, 17:31 | Message # 4
Monitor
Last summer I traveled to Czechia too. It is very beautiful country. I want to visit this country yet. I visited many museums and interesting places. Also I went shopping, of course. I bought many presents for my friends and granny. The weather was warm and sunny. Also I have been in flower centre and it is the most wonderful place I have ever seen!

LuckDate: Friday, 10.06.2011, 13:01 | Message # 5
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 5
Last summer I visited London and some small english cities as well. I enjoyed the tip a lot and got a great experience there. Hopefully this summer will not be boring as well))

AsyaDate: Monday, 13.06.2011, 15:34 | Message # 6
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Last summer was the best summer in my life! It was the first time when I travelled abroad and had a chance of practising my German and French in Germany, France and Switzerland. That was my primary goal: to find out whether I can speak these languages so that I manage to express my thoughts and ideas. my secondary goal was to get culture-oriented information about the countries of our destination. And that was wonderful as well. This year I'm going to continue exploring Germany and perfecting "mein Deutsch". I hope this summer will be even better than the previous one!

DimonDate: Wednesday, 14.09.2011, 18:30 | Message # 7
Student
The fall has come and a lot of colored impression we have in our memory. In last summer i have been in the Crimea in a small town called Koktebel. Hot sun, clean sea and beautiful nature will present in my mind for a long time.

Message edited by PhaZa - Thursday, 22.09.2011, 20:07

NatashaDate: Monday, 19.09.2011, 16:35 | Message # 8
Student
Last summer my family and I travelled to Germany.We lived in Munich . My aunt and her family live there.Munich is a very beautiful and clean city. There are many interesting places.It was a nice rest.

lovefootball)Date: Monday, 03.10.2011, 22:15 | Message # 9
Dean
Awards: 3
Wow! Your aunt is lucky!! I do agree that Europe (especially the most progressive countries) produces a positive impression because with all its drawbacks (let's be honset, nothing is ideal in all aspects) it's perfectly adapted for life...Still, what I'm interested in is household and everyday activities. Does their lifestyle differ much from ours? And what about the attitude to the environment? I heard a lot about water saving that even runs to exremes)

AsyaDate: Tuesday, 04.10.2011, 15:37 | Message # 10
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
I visited Germany this summer and came to the conclusion that their lifestyle differs greatly. The first thing that was rather curious for me is their attitude to the environment. "Pfandflasche". All the plastic bottles are used as many times as possible. And they sort garbage: packages, green glass, brown glass, paper,... And the garbage is sorted everywhere: in the dormitory, at the airport, in the city centre, in the university - everywhere!
One more thing about their lifestyle is their working age. If a person is 55 or 60 he/she is not considered to be old or retired. People of such an age work as waiters and shop-assistants. They jog in the morning. And they all look really much younger. When our teachers told us about their age, we couldn't believe our eyes and ears!
I suppose the reason for that is the attitude to the environment, the quality of food and the level of life. I was also very much surprised when I took ordinary chips, read the ingredients, and they were: potato, salt, seed-oil. And nothing more!

JuliaDate: Wednesday, 11.04.2012, 13:47 | Message # 11
Student
Last summer I was in St. Petersburg. I lived in the house of my granny. St. Petersburg is a very beautiful city. I went sightseeing. The weather was warm. I liked St. Petersburg.

PashkaaDate: Tuesday, 11.09.2012, 21:42 | Message # 12
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
My last summer I went to sea with my parents. I was in waterpark. Also half of my summer I spended with my friends. We went to some paties, cinema and concerts. We walk till moning. It was a good summer.

ValerieTrDate: Saturday, 15.09.2012, 23:56 | Message # 13
My last summer was little bit crazy, I think biggrin I've been preparing for my exams. I've passed 5 exams biggrin When I've passed it, I came to Moscow to visit my friends.

ZhgutikDate: Sunday, 16.09.2012, 17:50 | Message # 14
Union organizer
ValerieTr,
My last summer was little bit crazy, I think biggrin I've been preparing for my exams. I've passed 5 exams biggrin When I've passed it, I came to Moscow to visit my friends.

What kind of exams did you pass?
How much time did you spend in Moscow?
Do you like Moscow?

PerilovaDate: Monday, 17.09.2012, 14:43 | Message # 15
Head teacher
My summer was unforgettable.I spent a lot of time with my favourite friends..We went to Moscow , went to the river , went on the picnics with tents and many other.l look forward to the next summer. )

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Some Time Ago... » My Last Summer Holidays
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024