THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Wednesday, 08.05.2024, 05:21
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Tanya  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My likes and disllikes » The Weather I like
The Weather I like
Former-TeacherDate: Friday, 21.10.2011, 10:26 | Message # 16
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Winter is also my favourite season biggrin I would never be happy without this white earth and frosts. I am now waiting for winter and hope it comes soon. Sundays in winter are the best days! IT's when I can go out and never nurry anywhere. I also like to shovel snow near my house!

RosebudDate: Thursday, 24.05.2012, 23:37 | Message # 17
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I like when the sun shines brightly and wind is absent and you have the opportunity to swim in the river and get sun bath. I like calm starry nights. But sometimes I prefer rainy weather but I hate wind unless it's very hot.

Nikky0638Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 00:56 | Message # 18
Monitor
I like when the weather is warm and the sun shines brightly, because I like to go to the lake, lying on sand on a bitch and sunbathing) When it's cold, such weather puts me in a bad mood. Usually I stay at home watching different films, to talk with my parent or do smt else). In addition I don't like heavy clothings which we need to wear when it not too hot.

vanillaDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 01:13 | Message # 19
Monitor
All of us know this phrase:"Nature has no bad weather". And I absolutely agree with this expression. Actually we can notice that if it is rainy, our mood becomew worse. But we are who influence on our condition. So, imagine... It is pouring cats and dogs, it is windy, gloomy and certainly dull. But you sit in a cosy armchair with a warm plaid and drink hot chocolate )

Strawberry1992Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 03:21 | Message # 20
Monitor
I like all kinds of the weather. All of them are good on its time. We have the best climate in Russia. smile

Snusmumrick9849Date: Monday, 28.05.2012, 10:59 | Message # 21
Student
Strawberry1992, I agree with you. Our weather is wonderful in any season

ValerkaDate: Tuesday, 11.09.2012, 18:24 | Message # 22
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
I like a sunny and calm weather. When the sun is shining, i have a goog mood. I like to go for a walk, meet with my friends in this weather.Warm and wonderful days help me to cope with problems

ZhgutikDate: Tuesday, 11.09.2012, 20:16 | Message # 23
Union organizer
My favourite season is summer.I like the sun and I like when it shine.But sometimes I like rain too.It depends on my mood=)

Message edited by Zhgutik - Tuesday, 11.09.2012, 20:18

ValerieTrDate: Tuesday, 11.09.2012, 20:27 | Message # 24
My favourite season is summer. I like sunny and warm weather. In summer I like going to the park or just going for a walk.

Little_MuDate: Saturday, 15.09.2012, 12:12 | Message # 25
Union organizer
I think that all seasons are wonderful. But I like summer and winter more than other seasons. Summer is the best chance for rest and sleep till noon) And winter makes me happy because I can skate, throw snowballs and roll in snowdrifts)

AriesDate: Sunday, 16.09.2012, 20:31 | Message # 26
Union organizer
I like winter.
In the winter I can skiing, skate and mould snowman.
It's the best time in a year.

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 18.09.2012, 19:46 | Message # 27
Head teacher
I like all the seasons because every season is wonderful.Summer is the time of the rest,winter is the time of skates,spring is the time when i am waiting for the summer and autumn is the most beautiful season when a lot of colorful leaves.

ValerkaDate: Wednesday, 19.09.2012, 15:26 | Message # 28
Quote (Valeriya)
I like this moth, because I have a Happy Birthday

What is day your birthday?

FoxyTDate: Thursday, 20.09.2012, 22:21 | Message # 29
Group: Moders
As for me, I love all the seasons. But most of all I love winter santa . There is nothing more beautiful than white snow, Christmas trees in frost which shine like diamonds in the night... And I love rain very much ... look, listen, walk in the rain without an umbrella ... yes ... it's me rolleyes )
Despite the weather, I think it's necessary to enjoy each new day. And then even on a cloudy day the sun will shine for you ) smile

Message edited by FoxyT - Thursday, 20.09.2012, 22:22

:)Date: Monday, 24.09.2012, 11:25 | Message # 30
Union organizer
As for me my favourite season is summer.The days are long and warm.In the summer we can have a rest,go hiking,swimming in the lake and many other things...

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My likes and disllikes » The Weather I like
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024