THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 03.05.2024, 16:18
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Asya  
Forum » ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND ENGLISH SPEAKING CULTURE » English Vocabulary Secrets » Words from the Group "Love" or "Hate"
Words from the Group "Love" or "Hate"
Former-TeacherDate: Thursday, 05.04.2012, 15:39 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
This lesson is also based on the audio book 'Word Smart'.
Please, leave your examples here.

MissJaneDate: Thursday, 12.04.2012, 09:10 | Message # 2
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 3
To revere one’s parents was nothing more than a socially accepted pattern of children’s behaviour a few centuries ago; nowadays, however, parents do not exercise the amount of authority they used to have.
His predilection for quiet solitude upsets his friends and relatives – he could be a more sociable person but he derides friendship and love being a nihilist by nature.
The confluence of Da Vinci’s scientific worldview and artistic interpretation of it gave birth to numerous magnificent works of art; his alacrity to explore the hidden truths of the universe proves his genius.
Teenagers’ adulation for pop idols brought about the culture of blind compliance with fashionable trends which is the natural bane of individuality.
My derogatory remarks towards you don’t mean that my intention is to vilify you or to cause mutual rancor; in any case don’t mind my acrimonious statements: I just have an inborn antipathy to everyone who demonstrates affinity for me.

Forum » ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND ENGLISH SPEAKING CULTURE » English Vocabulary Secrets » Words from the Group "Love" or "Hate"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024