THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Monday, 29.04.2024, 16:06
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Technologies and Science » Cars of the future (Talks about future cars in our life)
Cars of the future
LuckDate: Tuesday, 07.06.2011, 21:16 | Message # 16
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 5
I honestly have no idea what could be done in order to stop this careless work and start doing things in a good way. But I am not talking now in general. I am talking only about cars because I think you'll agree that in many other spheres people are really competent. But maybe the reason for careless car-building is lack of money that is being invested to this branch of industry? or? what else? Or maybe we simply do not know the secrets of german car-building)))

TeacherDate: Tuesday, 07.06.2011, 21:29 | Message # 17
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
Quote (Nekavaen)
And I just can't ride a two-wheeled bicycle...
I've never been taught how to do it...

Me too smile
Luck, I think the problem is people's greediness. It's better to put money in one's pocket, than to use it in the process of developing of automobile industry.
As for the future cars. Mostly they will be electromobiles. We already have such a tendency in the world.

In Vino Veritas...

LuckDate: Tuesday, 07.06.2011, 21:37 | Message # 18
Union organizer
How is that possible that you can't ride a two-wheeled bicycle???))))))) It's...well it's just nice to ride a bike sometimes when you are in the forest or in the park or wherever else))) you should learn doing it!))

TeacherDate: Tuesday, 07.06.2011, 21:43 | Message # 19
Head teacher
Luck, I just don't need it)

In Vino Veritas...

LuckDate: Tuesday, 07.06.2011, 23:12 | Message # 20
Union organizer
and you even never wanted to try? I think all kids like riding a bike! And I remember I asked my parents to buy a small bike, then a bigger one and I was always so excited about it!)))And now...well I do not ride a bike that much but it's impossible to lose the skill of riding a bike so anytime when I need it I simply ride))

TeacherDate: Wednesday, 08.06.2011, 00:06 | Message # 21
Head teacher
Luck, I wanted maybe, but it was so long ago... Now I'd better drive a car, than ride a bycicle. smile Boys've grown up, you know))

In Vino Veritas...

LuckDate: Wednesday, 08.06.2011, 23:14 | Message # 22
Union organizer
ha, what do you mean? Have you never seen people of 40 or 50 years old riding a bike? According to your explanation bikes are only for kids of 5))

NadyaDate: Saturday, 25.06.2011, 12:01 | Message # 23
Union committee president
Group: Moders
A lot of people prefer bikes to cars. More than that, according to a survey, a bicycle was voted the greatest technological invention since 1800 in Britain in 2005. In addition, car fumes are choking our cities and towns and they are the leading cause of air pollution. I think it would be nice, if every person did his/her bit to help the planet. Of course people will never abandon cars but we, for example, could cycle whenever possible.
Have you never seen people of 40 or 50 years old riding a bike?

Yes, there are a lot of people (especially people of the retirement age) who ride a bike. And it's really good because they want to stay healthy.

AmarantaDate: Thursday, 19.04.2012, 16:37 | Message # 24
Monitor
Group: Users
In my opinion, cars of the future should de very mobile and with high speed. They shoul be able to transform from the automobile to the jeep with the help of only one button. It will be very convenient. Besides, the future cars should fly. Of course, in this case people should use the natural fuel that won`t damage people`s health. I`m sure people will manage to invent such cars but in many years smile

Nikky0638Date: Friday, 20.04.2012, 20:57 | Message # 25
Monitor
As for me I don't understand anything in cars biggrin but still to my mind it should be beautiful, reliable, safe comfortable and the most important it must be environmentally friendly means of transportation. To have a high-speed car is certainly cool and it's a good chance for you not to be late for an important meeting, but it's very dangerous. I agree with Amaranta =)that they should be able to transform but not necessarily in a jeep, it may be different brands and all kinds of planes, sabmarines, yachts and other necessary things in life. There is no doubt that the future cars should fly), it is quickly and you may forget what is traffic jam cool . They should have many functions, for ex... ( If you are not sober or you can't drive for some reasons this miracle of technology take you to the appointed place) and if smth... you can not control it at all you need only indicate the direction and enjoy the ride.

Message edited by Nikky0638 - Friday, 20.04.2012, 21:04

Flower-girlDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 01:03 | Message # 26
Monitor
Awards: 1
Actually, I like cars and I'm interested in this theme) Why? may be because practically all the successful people have it and it's a not luxury it's a very useful thing. And as for the cars of the future, anyway it should be with very high speed and I think it will be the cars flying in the sky and spoiling all the atmosphere but it can be more interesting and useful

Angel757Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 11:03 | Message # 27
Monitor
Potential future car technologies include varied energy sources and materials, which are being developed in order to make automobiles more energy efficient with reduced regulated emissions. Cars are being developed in many different ways.With rising gas prices, the future of the automobile is now leaning towards fuel efficiency, energy-savers, hybrid vehicles, battery electric vehicles, and fuel-cell vehicles.

ArchieDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 09:55 | Message # 28
Monitor
It seems to me that the future car technologies will be very amazing. Potential future car technologies include varied energy sources and materials, which are being developed in order to make automobiles more energy efficient with reduced regulated emissions. Cars are being developed in many different ways. With rising gas prices, the future of the automobile is now leaning towards fuel efficiency, energy-savers, hybrid vehicles, battery electric vehicles, and fuel-cell vehicles.

ZensaDate: Monday, 10.09.2012, 13:43 | Message # 29
Monitor
I totally agree with the previous post! Especially with the fact that the cars will be cost-effective, because natural resources are exhausted and people have to invent something new. Сars will progress and who knows maybe someday we will be able to fly and have a crazy traffic it the sky!

RosebudDate: Wednesday, 12.09.2012, 11:13 | Message # 30
Monitor
It's difficult to imagine how futute cars will look! Maybe they will fly and their speed will resemble the speed of planes biggrin Today the number of cars is increasing and I'm afraid to fancy what roads will be in 2-3 years! I am for a bycicle rolleyes To my mind it's the most harmless means of transport and it can bring use!

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Technologies and Science » Cars of the future (Talks about future cars in our life)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024