THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 05.05.2024, 00:27
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Seagull, Teacher, firenze  
Forum » ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND ENGLISH SPEAKING CULTURE » Quote's Time » Quote 4 Last Judgement (Read, translate and comment upon)
Quote 4 Last Judgement
TeacherDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 01:22 | Message # 1
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
“Do not wait for the last judgment. It takes place every day.”
Albert Camus

Albert Camus (7 November 1913 – 4 January 1960) was a French Pied-Noir author, journalist, and philosopher. His views contributed to the rise of the philosophy known as absurdism.
Attachments: 5603788.jpg (72.1 Kb)

In Vino Veritas...

DaryaDate: Monday, 14.01.2013, 23:41 | Message # 2
Student
Group: Reliable
Nobody possess not which day be last in your live, therefore you must do what you want at the moment. Indwell it on tomorrow!

Former-TeacherDate: Tuesday, 15.01.2013, 12:36 | Message # 3
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
The Last Judgement is the foundation for moral principles. Before you speak or act, make sure you have sound judgement of your position and behaviour. Take another second to judge, to question, to understand the effects of your action.
Man was created to the liking and image of God, so man is supposed to have enough moral power to be the last judge of his own life. Maybe I am wrong cool

ValerkaDate: Wednesday, 01.10.2014, 22:49 | Message # 4
Union committee president
If you aks me why we should not wait for the last judgment i will say you without doubting it takes place every day.(  go to this web-site http://www.stihi.ru/2001/02/13-131 and read the striking work written by Lev Dymov). Nobody notices that we are judged by not anybody but by  God every day. Our life is full of horrible sins which we also don't notice. We can  just observe  something that is very close but our world is considerably tremendous and it isn't  possible to see everything through. We guess that we will be judged at the last moments of our life and we are waiting for something really unpredictable but it just seems to us in such a way. All our life is abruptness that accompanies us always and everywhere.

ValerieTrDate: Thursday, 02.10.2014, 02:18 | Message # 5
Union committee president
Quote Valerka ()
If you aks me why we should not wait for the last judgment i will say you without doubting it takes place every day.(  go to this web-site http://www.stihi.ru/2001/02/13-131 and read the striking work written by Lev Dymov).

This is a truly marvellous and emotional work! I read it with great pleasure. So, thank you for sharing this link!

I should also say that I really share your point of view. Especially the idea that we are judged every day.

Forum » ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND ENGLISH SPEAKING CULTURE » Quote's Time » Quote 4 Last Judgement (Read, translate and comment upon)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024