[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Medicine and Health » Healthy Living
Healthy Living
VasilisaDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 00:20 | Message # 31
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
of course, it is very important to TRY living a healthy life, but unfortunately it's almost impossible nowadays. It's not enough to eat vegetables and fruits to be healthy. People should have the certain menu every day. They must eat soup, but to eat it, they need time to cook it. But when? Study or work starts at the morning and ends at the evening. We have no chance to have normal ration.

LeoDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 01:52 | Message # 32
Monitor
ha. Soup is the smallest thing that we need to be healthy. We need good nerves. To have good nerves means not to care about anybody. It should be rule of your life style.

PerilovaDate: Friday, 28.12.2012, 22:09 | Message # 33
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
I think health is the guarantee of all human progress. It is natural, people should do sports, eat healthy food , observe the correct mode of the day for health.
But also for the health you must be in a good mood and you should set yourself on the best.

AriesDate: Saturday, 29.12.2012, 04:35 | Message # 34
Union organizer
(Leo)
Soup is the smallest thing that we need to be healthy

Why do you think so?

PashkaaDate: Thursday, 03.01.2013, 13:24 | Message # 35
Union organizer
(Perilova)
It is natural, people should do sports, eat healthy food

I agree with you, but we can't do that sometimes. For example, all my day I'm in university where I have to eat any food. I have no time to do sports. It's difficult to live a healthy life with the modern pace of life.

FoxyTDate: Thursday, 03.01.2013, 17:34 | Message # 36
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Healthy lifestyle is cool. If you don't live just as you like, and stick to a healthy way of life, then life starts to seem not so difficult, and even fun and interesting. A new vitality and a lot of free time become commonness instead an unexpected gift.
I follow a healthy lifestyle. I love sports, healthy food, activity, fun and creative way of life. But the main thing - I'm constantly thinking positive emotions. I think the most important thing is to know that you live healthy!))

Added (03.01.2013, 17:34)
---------------------------------------------

(Leo)
To have good nerves means not to care about anybody

I don't agree with you. To have good nerves need not only to take care of yourself and forget about other people. You need to control your emotions and not let yourself make yourself ill. And assistance to other helps to clear your conscience.

Johnny_BravoDate: Friday, 04.01.2013, 17:36 | Message # 37
Union organizer
(Valeriya)
It is known that healthy people live longer and their career is more successful.

It isn't the absolute truth. Compay Segundo, member of "Buena Vista Social Club", is one of the most famous musicians not only in Cuba but in the universe smile He drank a lot of Cuban rum and he started smoking at his childhood. He died at the age of 96. And he reached all he want in his life. But i agree with you, healthy lifestyle is the thing we must follow.

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 06:53 | Message # 38
Union organizer
I for a healthy lifestyle! many people е appreciate the life and slowly kill itself in the different ways, for example alcohol, smoking, drugs

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 01:31 | Message # 39
Group: Moders
Quote (Nastay62rus)
for a healthy lifestyle

How do you follow a healthy lifestyle?

PerilovaDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 23:57 | Message # 40
Head teacher
Quote (Pashkaa)
(Perilova)
It is natural, people should do sports, eat healthy food

I agree with you, but we can't do that sometimes. For example, all my day I'm in university where I have to eat any food. I have no time to do sports. It's difficult to live a healthy life with the modern pace of life.

I agree. Our modern life is against of our health. It is really hard to stay healthy nowadays. But i can say if a person loves himself, he tries to eat healthy food as many as it possible, he plays sports as often as it possible.

Can a person to be more healthy if he only refused to fast food ?

Little_MuDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 20:28 | Message # 41
Union organizer
Quote (Perilova)

Katya, I believe that every person will be more healthy,if he doesn't eat fast food. But to tell the truth, It's impossible nowadays. People always rush off somewhere and they need to have a snack very fast. And fast food restoraunts really help them. You don't think about your health,if you really want to eat.

Message edited by Little_Mu - Monday, 11.02.2013, 20:28

ZhgutikDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 22:02 | Message # 42
Union organizer
I think that healthy lifestyle is really useful. It helps people to be healthy. What is more, It helps to save people's beauty. I want to follow a healthy lifestyle but I do nothing for it. I'm too lazy for it. I'm not proud of it but it's true.

PerilovaDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 23:50 | Message # 43
Head teacher
Quote (Little_Mu)
Quote (Perilova)

Katya, I believe that every person will be more healthy,if he doesn't eat fast food. But to tell the truth, It's impossible nowadays. People always rush off somewhere and they need to have a snack very fast. And fast food restoraunts really help them. You don't think about your health,if you really want to eat.

Yes,unfortunately, it is true. Sometimes the feeling of hunger is superior to other human desires. By the way, do you agree with such a famous utterance that a person should eat to live, but a person should not live to eat ?

ValerkaDate: Monday, 18.02.2013, 19:27 | Message # 44
Quote (Zhgutik)
I'm too lazy for it. I'm not proud of it but it's true.

In my opinion, you aren't lazy...Maybe you really prefer following an usual lifestile...

:)Date: Wednesday, 27.02.2013, 19:09 | Message # 45
Union organizer
I think that every person should be heaithy.It is very important for us.I hate fast food but if I have little time I forced to eat it.But if you want to be healthy you should go in for sports,eat good food and don't be lazy.

Added (27.02.2013, 19:09)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Nastay62rus)
many people е appreciate the life and slowly kill itself in the different ways, for example alcohol, smoking, drugs

What about you?Do you drink alcohol or smoking?

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Medicine and Health » Healthy Living
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024