THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Wednesday, 01.05.2024, 16:50
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » Summer holidays!!!!!!! (what are going to do after the exams?)
Summer holidays!!!!!!!
ZhgutikDate: Tuesday, 14.05.2013, 12:34 | Message # 91
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
ValerieTrPerilovaValerkaFoxyT
In spite of the fact that we should talk about ssummer holidays here, we decided that we all choose Spanish to syude next year biggrin Carried unanimously!!!!

FoxyTDate: Saturday, 14.12.2013, 16:29 | Message # 92
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Quote ValerieTr ()
Quote (FoxyT)Girls, what language do you advise me to teach- Japanese or Chinese?)) I cannot choose))
Lera,  eventually I chose German language and I have no regrets))
I like this language, it's not as rude and incomprehensible as I thought)
I learn a lot about Germany and I'm interested in this country.
I want to go there someday.

ValerieTrDate: Saturday, 14.12.2013, 23:50 | Message # 93
Quote Perilova ()
I like listening to "Placebo" - Protège-moi. Have you already listened to it ? Do you like the English-language songs "Placebo"?

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SONG! happy  I like listening to Placebo. This is one of my favourite groups.

Added (14.12.2013, 23:50)
---------------------------------------------

Quote FoxyT ()
Lera,  eventually I chose German language and I have no regrets)) I like this language, it's not as rude and incomprehensible as I thought)
I learn a lot about Germany and I'm interested in this country.
I want to go there someday.

I'd like to go there too, because I like German architecture. To tell the truth, I'd like to visit Berlin. What about you?)

:)Date: Sunday, 15.12.2013, 21:22 | Message # 94
Union organizer
Group: Users
I don't want to tell abot languages,I want to tell abot my dream for summer!!! I want to visit the island. I hope that I will visit it...

Salomka)Date: Sunday, 15.12.2013, 22:04 | Message # 95
Student
Quote :) ()
I want to visit the island. I hope that I will visit it...
Which island do you want to visit? Or is it your secret? 
As for me, I dream about Boro-Boro. But I even can't explain why I want to go there) It's just my cherished desire one day to get there.

PashkaaDate: Monday, 16.12.2013, 12:03 | Message # 96
Union organizer
This summer holidays I'd like to go to a summer camp as a camp leader. A lot of people said that it is a very difficult job. You sleep about four hours a day. You always nervous and must follow these little devils. It is a frightening prospect, but it would a good experience for me. If I am a teacher I won't avoid facing it anyway.

JaneDate: Monday, 16.12.2013, 13:50 | Message # 97
Monitor
It's a very interesting question smile This summer holidays I want to visit Spain. I'm going to go to summer school for improving my language. I think that I would spend this time with the use and affair. The residue of my holiday I would spend. I believe that my holidays would be unforgettable.

FoxyTDate: Monday, 16.12.2013, 17:55 | Message # 98
Group: Moders
Lera, I also like German architecture and the living condictions in cities. Besides, I like the way they celebrate holidays, how they prepare for them. So, I don't know exactly what city I want to visit, but I really want to visit Cermany in some holiday, for example Christmas. We talked a lot about how it is celebrated in Germany. And I think it is very beautiful and magical.

Message edited by FoxyT - Monday, 16.12.2013, 20:41

ValerkaDate: Monday, 16.12.2013, 19:38 | Message # 99
Quote FoxyT ()
but I really want to visit Cermany in some holiday, for example Christmas. We talked a lot about how it is celebrated in Germany. And I think it is very beautiful and magical.
To tell the truth, I adore Christmas and New Year. Many people don't understand why i prefer celebrating these holidays more than My Birthday. But i can answer the question. I like when all people are happy, when they enjoy their life))And i think at this day the whole world are happy! May be it sonds strange but i would like to visit the counties where these holidays are not days of but they are a birth a new life,unusual ideas and dreams smile

:)Date: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 00:48 | Message # 100
Union organizer
Quote Salomka) ()
Which island do you want to visit? Or is it your secret?  As for me, I dream about Boro-Boro. But I even can't explain why I want to go there) It's just my cherished desire one day to get there.
Oh!!! Boro-Boro.... This island is a paradise for people! I like it! But we need a lot of money to visit it... But I hope that in the future I will visit this island... My hasband and I want to visit Cuba.It is island of freedom.  It's my dream... I MUST visit it!!!!

ZhgutikDate: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 01:19 | Message # 101
Union organizer
Valerka, you told that you adore New Year so I belive that you can help me. 1-2 weeks before this holiday I understand that i don't know what I should buy for my relatives and friends! It is my headache! Can you give me advice? I need it.

NikkiDate: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 12:38 | Message # 102
Student
this summer I was on the Black Sea, as always. for our family it already tradition, we go every year to the same place. But I would like to visit London. it is my dream. This very beautiful place as it is an excellent way to develop English

JaneDate: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 13:11 | Message # 103
Monitor
Quote Nikki ()
this summer I was on the Black Sea, as always. for our family it already tradition, we go every year to the same place. But I would like to visit London. it is my dream. This very beautiful place as it is an excellent way to develop English
It's cool. I think it's good when you and your family have a tradition. Do you like it? What countries do you want to visit else? Do you want only to improve your English?

NikkiDate: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 23:41 | Message # 104
Student
I like it as I spend not enough time with the family. But London only in dreams at present. I think that in further I will visit there. In London a lot of interesting, it is possible to learn something useful.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » Summer holidays!!!!!!! (what are going to do after the exams?)
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024