THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Wednesday, 01.05.2024, 19:48
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » Summer holidays!!!!!!! (what are going to do after the exams?)
Summer holidays!!!!!!!
alex_makhDate: Saturday, 06.06.2009, 19:09 | Message # 1
Monitor
Group: Admins
Awards: 1
well.... first of all i'd like to wish all of you GOOD LUCK at the exams, and it's no doubt everyone will pass them brilliantly! and now the question - what will you do after passing the nasty exams? will you go to Sochi or smth. like that, or to Spain... maybe you'll do an interesting job, or just lie in front of your telly with a bottle of beer? go in for sports or sleep all day long!))

as for me i'm going to have a rest somewhere near the sea and after that to start writin an album with my band - it's a very hard and expensive way of spendin free time, you know))))

and what bout you?

8davids8Date: Saturday, 06.06.2009, 19:16 | Message # 2
Union organizer
Awards: 2
well, i guess my summer will be spent in Ryazan, or maybe most of time - in the region.
what can i do in the city, u may ask? well, and how about playing football all days long and sitting in the lounges of dj-bars and dance cafes all nights long??
Alluring? Then let's go and do it with me..

alex_makhDate: Saturday, 06.06.2009, 19:24 | Message # 3
Monitor
i guess i wil))))))

RinaDate: Saturday, 06.06.2009, 21:56 | Message # 4
Union committee president
Group: Friends
Awards: 4
Well, summer holidays.... thorny subject)))) as for me, I'm not going abroad this year, it's for sure... and I've also refused my parents' offer to go the Crimea or Sochi, 'cos I hate it when it's hot and I don't like swimming - so, what am I to do there? Mom has planned to visit some places in Ryazan and Moscow Regions , so I guess daddy will have funny holidays driving us here and there all the time biggrin
really dunno, how my holidays will be this year.... hope, ok)))

MissJaneDate: Saturday, 06.06.2009, 21:57 | Message # 5
Union organizer
Awards: 3
well, now i'm thinking about finding any job for July 'cause I'm sure I'll be bored to death sitting at home all day long or lying on the beach and getting sunburnt... but i guess i won't find anything ...
Hopefully i'll spend two weeks in August interpreting in summer camps for LoveRussia with Sasha. then I believe I'll have entering exams to RSU!!!)again))Max?

LuckDate: Saturday, 06.06.2009, 23:02 | Message # 6
Union organizer
Awards: 5
well..I haven't thought about what to do this summer.. but I can say for sure there won't be any long-distance trips. Of course I will visit my relatives (well..actually my parents will make me do it))))...And I hope I will be able to go to Moscow with my friends and have fun there. And I'm looking forward to meeting with my school-friends!! I haven't seen them for ages! Ohh..and certainly I will go to swim! I adore it! Actually I like summer just because of good weather and the opportunity of getting a tan))) But before all of these I have to pass my exams!!!

8davids8Date: Saturday, 06.06.2009, 23:26 | Message # 7
Union organizer
Quote (MissJane)
again))Max?

yap, i guess we will make it!
Quote (Rina)
refused my parents' offer to go the Crimea or Sochi

it's a pity u don't want to go to crimea - i've heard it's woderful there. there is nothing better than mountains in the world.

RinaDate: Saturday, 06.06.2009, 23:36 | Message # 8
Quote (8davids8)
it's a pity u don't want to go to crimea - i've heard it's woderful there. there is nothing better than mountains in the world.

I'd like to see mountains... Crimean, Ural... but not in summer when there are too many tourists and the weather's too hot....

LuckDate: Sunday, 07.06.2009, 00:20 | Message # 9
Union organizer
Awards: 5
well.. I think there are always lots of tourists in such beautiful places))

you should go!!

MissJaneDate: Sunday, 07.06.2009, 10:56 | Message # 10
Union organizer
Awards: 3
Irine, you certainly must go!!!!never miss such a chance!

RinaDate: Sunday, 07.06.2009, 12:36 | Message # 11
smile thanx, girls))) I'll think it over again)))))

MegastarostaDate: Sunday, 07.06.2009, 13:41 | Message # 12
Union organizer
i 'm going to have a conversation tomorrow in British embassy. dont know why, but i'm very nervous. hope everything will be good.

alex_makhDate: Sunday, 07.06.2009, 15:59 | Message # 13
Monitor
good luck biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

MegastarostaDate: Sunday, 07.06.2009, 22:02 | Message # 14
Union organizer
THANX)

AsyaDate: Monday, 08.06.2009, 00:18 | Message # 15
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Quote (Rina)
I hate it when it's hot and I don't like swimming

I also hate it and also refused to go to Anapa and Novorossijsk this year. I'll stay in Ryazan and work in the summer camp for children in August.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » Summer holidays!!!!!!! (what are going to do after the exams?)
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024