THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 03.05.2024, 01:25
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Sport, Hobbies, Leisure » hobby))) do you collect anything?
hobby))) do you collect anything?
lovefootball)Date: Wednesday, 02.02.2011, 19:25 | Message # 31
Dean
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Cherry_boom, and do you classify your envelopes anyhow? Or there's just a huge pile of them? How did such an idea come to your mind? By the way, the number of your teddy-bears really impressed me? I have a strange question: do all the bears have their own names?)

Suigintou_RozenDate: Friday, 04.03.2011, 16:29 | Message # 32
Course monitor
Awards: 0
I think that it is important to have a hobby.It makes our life brighter and more interesting.My hobby is painting my drawings in photoshop.It takes a lot of time and attention,but when I finish painting I am very pleased with my work.I am fond of taking photoes,especially I like to photograph animals and nature.Then I print this photoes and put in a special albom)

SileneeeDate: Monday, 07.03.2011, 23:06 | Message # 33
Monitor
Collecting of magnets the cities which I have visited is my hobby.

ArchieDate: Sunday, 01.04.2012, 18:10 | Message # 34
Monitor
I have a hobby too smile I like mechanics. I like to construct mechanisms and systems. This makes me calm and concentrated and trains my brain. This makes thinking more logical - I try to find logic in everything. Any hobby is good if it causes benefit smile

TeacherDate: Monday, 02.04.2012, 10:48 | Message # 35
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Archie, what is the most interesting or complex mechanism (system) you have ever constructed?

In Vino Veritas...

KattyDate: Monday, 02.04.2012, 11:07 | Message # 36
Student
As for me, when I was a child, I collected toys, especially bears. I had a lot of bears from different countries ...

NiakrisDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 00:31 | Message # 37
Monitor
As for me, I try to collect the books of my favourite writers. It's not very easy, because I don't have enough space in room now. But I hope, that, in future, when I have my own flat, I will create my own library =)

strawberryDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 00:46 | Message # 38
Monitor
in the childhood i collected sweetie papers, jettons,lids from bottles...i found it very interesting, exciting and remarcable. NOwadays my father and i collects russian coins. It`s not easy to contain myself not to spend all at once))

Added (28.05.2012, 00:46)
---------------------------------------------
in the childhood i collected sweetie papers, jettons,lids from bottles...i found it very interesting, exciting and remarcable. NOwadays my father and i collects russian coins. It`s not easy to contain myself not to spend all at once))

ZensaDate: Friday, 31.08.2012, 10:48 | Message # 39
Monitor
Everybody knows that feeling, when your sentimental longing for the past, typically for a period or place with happy associations. That feeling is nostalgia. That's why I collect things from different places, like metro tickets, wrappers, flyers, bracelets etc. I have a really big collection. You can find all period of my life just looking in my secret box. I think it's better than collecting stamps or rare money.

ValerkaDate: Sunday, 23.09.2012, 16:09 | Message # 40
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
Quote (alex_makh)
music is a big part of my life))

What kind of misic do you prefer?

Little_MuDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 18:11 | Message # 41
Union organizer
In childhood I collected beautiful wrappers from candy biggrin Then I collect loose leaves from gums. Then there were the beautiful cover of notebooks. Now I collect magnets from different places. I hang them on the fridge as everyone else smile

ValerieTrDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 19:24 | Message # 42
I guess that most of us collect magnets from places where they've been biggrin I do this too biggrin I also collect coins from different places. It is pretty interesting. smile I also collect coins from different years.

Little_MuDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 20:15 | Message # 43
Union organizer
(ValerieTr)
I also collect coins from different places

What coins do you already have? What coin would you like to to receive very,very much? smile

ValerieTrDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 20:30 | Message # 44
(Little_Mu)
What coins do you already have?

Nowadays I have got coins from Russia (it's natural biggrin ), Ukraine, Poland, Thailand and Norway. You know, some coins from Norway are interesting. They have a little hole in their centre. biggrin

(Little_Mu)
What coin would you like to to receive very,very much?

Oh. I haven't ever thought about it. Really.

AriesDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 21:01 | Message # 45
Union organizer
I also like to collect something. In childhood I collected different stickers. Then I collect magnits.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Sport, Hobbies, Leisure » hobby))) do you collect anything?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024