THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 04.05.2024, 07:20
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Cinema and Movies » What are your favourite kinds of films? (cinema)
What are your favourite kinds of films?
IrinaDate: Monday, 02.04.2012, 12:10 | Message # 16
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Every day films of different kinds are shown on TV: touching melodramas, entertaining comedies, frightening horror, exciting action films, unforgettable thrillers, true- to- life historical films, educational documentaries. They are so various that can suit different tastes. As for, my I prefer comedies, especially with my friends. It is one of the best way to spend free time.

Flower-girlDate: Friday, 06.04.2012, 15:19 | Message # 17
Monitor
Awards: 1
I like cinema and different movies and there are a lot of genres that I really interested in.I like comedies, drammas and thrillers sometimes) I think cinema makes our life more exciting and vivid. As for me I like to go to the cinema with my friends and watch new films there,cause it's funny and interesting to see a new film with the people you like)Moreover it's a good chance to spend good time and to see a new film smile

LeoDate: Tuesday, 10.04.2012, 23:13 | Message # 18
Monitor
As for different kinds of films, I should say I like most of them. Sometimes I can watch a horror film, comedy, sometimes a romantic one. Everything depends on my mood. I also prefer watching films with my friends. To tell the truth, any film (even a horror one) turns out a comedy. Tastes differ.

JennyDate: Monday, 16.04.2012, 11:25 | Message # 19
Student
Everybody knows me as the lover of horror movies. I like everything misterious, something that seems not to be real. Such movies bring me to the world of wonders and btw i like this feeling of fear and tension. I don't like horror movies which are full of blood but have no sense at all.
Of course, i like not only horrors, but sometimes i want to watch smth light and funny:)

strawberryDate: Monday, 16.04.2012, 11:45 | Message # 20
Monitor
My favourite types of films is the fantastic or adventure story. But moreover i adore horrors. Baa it`s so funny when we go to the cinema with a company. we can discuss smth or frighten each other. Hm of course the choice of the film depends on the mood. Sometimes i want to watch a comedy, and to laugh, sometimes-a drama and to cry. Cinema is a hobby and it demands much time and wish.

AmarantaDate: Thursday, 19.04.2012, 16:54 | Message # 21
Monitor
As for me, I`m fond of fantasy films. Watching an interesting and thrilling fantasy I forget about daily routine and enjoy my imagination. Besides, I like horror films. Frankly speaking, I always watch them with half-closed eyes. In this way they become even more interesting for me. I like tickling my nerves smile

GoldilocksDate: Monday, 23.04.2012, 09:23 | Message # 22
Monitor
Quote (Seagull)
Goldilocks, what's your favourite fairy-tale? What is your personal attitude to Forest Gump?

I can't say which fairy-tale is my favourite. I really like many of them: from russian animated cartoons to movies like The Chronicles of Narnia. As for Forest Gump, it's an outstanding story about an outstanding man. It's like a real life: there're succses, failures, sadness, funny moments and still it's sincere and a little bit naive .

RosebudDate: Thursday, 03.05.2012, 22:44 | Message # 23
Monitor
I like many kinds of films but I hate and can't watch horror films, action movies and smth like that. Most of all, I prefer films about love, friendship, adventures, travelling. I can see fantasy with great pleasure. My favourite movies are "Being Julia", "The painted veil", "Titanic", "The war of the peaces" and many others.

Message edited by Rosebud - Thursday, 03.05.2012, 22:45

NiakrisDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 01:26 | Message # 24
Monitor
Oh, I can watch the film of any kind, I'm not too fastidious =) But if I have to choose, I prefer fantasy or action movie - they contain everything that is in lack in our life. And sometimes, when I'm in the right mood, I can watch any horror film. They add some adrenalin in boring lonely evenings)))

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 21.09.2012, 23:24 | Message # 25
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
I think, I like different kinds of films. My favourite movies are "The Green Mile", "The Others", "The Terminal", "The number 23". Also I like "White collar". It's a TV series. I'm really fond of this film biggrin

ZhgutikDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 22:33 | Message # 26
Union organizer
I like horror films!!!!!To tell the truth, I'm coward but nevertheless, I like watching films where happens something terrible!Also I like to watch horror films in the dark and with a good company=)

Message edited by Zhgutik - Monday, 24.09.2012, 22:34

ValerkaDate: Tuesday, 25.09.2012, 10:45 | Message # 27
I prefer watching different films:horrors, comedies, dramas, melodramas smile My favourite film is "The Vampire Diaries". It is a series. It consists of several seasons. Now i am waiting when the fourth season will release. In spare time, i watch other interesting films!!!

Added (25.09.2012, 10:45)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (Maks)
A good comedy helps me to make my mood better

I afree that this kind of films indeed helps to make a mood, i adore comedies!! What is your favourite comedy?

------------------------------------------------
I can not say what my favourite comedy is because i prefer watchind different comedies

Message edited by Valerka - Sunday, 07.10.2012, 17:11

:)Date: Tuesday, 25.09.2012, 21:40 | Message # 28
Union organizer
I like to watch different kindes of films...But I like horrors very much.My friends and I go to the cinema every mounth.It is our tradition...

FoxyTDate: Wednesday, 26.09.2012, 00:08 | Message # 29
Group: Moders
As for me, I can not say my favorite genre. I like comedies, romantic stories, fantasy,adventures and detectives. It all depends on actors who are removed and also depends on directors of movies)

PashkaaDate: Saturday, 29.09.2012, 12:17 | Message # 30
Union organizer
Quote (FoxyT)
As for me, I can not say my favorite genre. I like comedies, romantic stories, fantasy,adventures and detectives. It all depends on actors who are removed and also depends on directors of movies)

What are your favorite actors and directors?

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Cinema and Movies » What are your favourite kinds of films? (cinema)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024