THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 04.05.2024, 05:43
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Cinema and Movies » What are your favourite kinds of films? (cinema)
What are your favourite kinds of films?
PerilovaDate: Monday, 01.10.2012, 18:53 | Message # 31
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
Quote (ValerieTr)
I think, I like different kinds of films. My favourite movies are "The Green Mile", "The Others", "The Terminal", "The number 23". Also I like "White collar". It's a TV series. I'm really fond of this film

In fact, "The Green Mile" is unusual and touching film.Did you watched a film like "The Shawshank Redemption" ?

ValerieTrDate: Tuesday, 02.10.2012, 21:45 | Message # 32
Union committee president
Quote (Perilova)
In fact, "The Green Mile" is unusual and touching film.Did you watched a film like "The Shawshank Redemption" ?

No. Can you tell me more about this film?

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 09.10.2012, 00:35 | Message # 33
Head teacher
It is one of my favourite films.This film is about the man escaped from a prison.

Added (09.10.2012, 00:35)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (FoxyT)
As for me, I can not say my favorite genre. I like comedies, romantic stories, fantasy,adventures and detectives. It all depends on actors who are removed and also depends on directors of movies)

Can you tell me about your favourite actors ?

PhaZaDate: Tuesday, 09.10.2012, 22:02 | Message # 34
Student
Group: Moders
The best film for me is "Forrest Gump". The story depicts the life of a man, from the childhood to adulthood. He has a very intensive life. In my opinion, Forrest is a very naive and slow-witted man. I don`t say that it`s bad or good. But he makes people think, act, contact in a different way. Forrest makes lots of people review thier life style and behaviour. That is why I respect him, as a hero, as a man.

I have watched "Forrest Gump" for several times and even now I watch it with a great pleasure.

Question to everybody:
Do you have a favourite film that you are ready to watch billion times? What do you feel? What can you offer for watching?
Attachments: 1047663.jpg (11.0 Kb)

ValerieTrDate: Tuesday, 09.10.2012, 22:03 | Message # 35
Quote (Perilova)
It is one of my favourite films.

Can you tell me more about your favourite films?

Little_MuDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 19:25 | Message # 36
Union organizer
Group: Users
I like fantasy films. Actually, fantasy is my favorite genre of books and films. But my the most favorite films aren't fantastic. My favorite movies are "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" and "Green Street Hooligans". Does anyone else like this movies? smile

ValerieTrDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 19:42 | Message # 37
(Little_Mu)
Does anyone else like this movies?

To be honest, I haven't seen these films. Can you tell me more about them? smile

Little_MuDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 19:52 | Message # 38
Union organizer
(ValerieTr)
To be honest, I haven't seen these films. Can you tell me more about them?

Of course) In my opinion, the movie "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" is the best film all over the world))) It tells about two guys who have fatal diseases. They decided to go to the sea in their last days. And they get into ridiculous situations on the way to the sea smile
"Green Street Hooligans" is a story about the guy who was kicked out of Harvard. He came to London and got into a gang of football fans.

ValerieTrDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 20:17 | Message # 39
(Little_Mu)
Of course) In my opinion, the movie "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" is the best film all over the world))) It tells about two guys who have fatal diseases. They decided to go to the sea in their last days. And they get into ridiculous situations on the way to the sea

Did Til Schweiger star in "Knockin' On Heaven's Door"? biggrin

ZhgutikDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 20:46 | Message # 40
Union organizer
Jenny,
Everybody knows me as the lover of horror movies. I like everything misterious, something that seems not to be real. Such movies bring me to the world of wonders and btw i like this feeling of fear and tension. I don't like horror movies which are full of blood but have no sense at all.
Of course, i like not only horrors, but sometimes i want to watch smth light and funny:)

How many horror did you see?
Do you like to wacth horror films alone in the dark?
Do you like to watch films with your friends?

Little_MuDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 22:02 | Message # 41
Union organizer
(ValerieTr)
Did Til Schweiger star in "Knockin' On Heaven's Door"?

Yes!!! He is one of my favorite actors biggrin Do you like him too?)))

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 28.12.2012, 21:28 | Message # 42
(Little_Mu)
Yes!!! He is one of my favorite actors Do you like him too?)))

I've seen "Rabbit Without Ears 2" with him. It is funny. biggrin But I can't say that I'm a big fan of Til.

ValerkaDate: Friday, 28.12.2012, 21:36 | Message # 43
(Little_Mu)
fantasy is my favorite genre of books and films.

What fantasy do you prefer to read?

Johnny_BravoDate: Friday, 04.01.2013, 18:59 | Message # 44
Union organizer
Maybe it sounds quite strange but my favourite kinds of movies are comedies and horrors. I watch comedies because they help me to relax and they always keep my bad mood away (of course if a movie is really good and funny). And I like watching horrors because they usually keep me in suspence and it's very exciting for me. So, sometimes when I'm bored, I just download a good horror and enjoy it!

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 13:03 | Message # 45
Group: Moders
(Johnny_Bravo)
it sounds quite strange but my favourite kinds of movies are comedies and horrors

Why does it sound quite strange? All my friends love horror films and of course comedies) I sometimes think I'm the only person in the world who does not like horror films) weep

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Cinema and Movies » What are your favourite kinds of films? (cinema)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024