THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 04.05.2024, 05:20
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Cinema and Movies » What are your favourite kinds of films? (cinema)
What are your favourite kinds of films?
AsyaDate: Tuesday, 10.05.2011, 05:32 | Message # 1
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Are you fond of watching documentaries? Do you adore feature films? or, maybe, you are fond of war and historical films, aren't you? Do you like to watch cartoons?
Actually there are very many kinds of movies. Which ones do YOU prefer?

NadyaDate: Tuesday, 10.05.2011, 20:14 | Message # 2
Group: Moders
Awards: 0
Maybe it sounds quite strange but my favourite kinds of movies are comedies and horrors. I watch comedies because they help me to relax and they always keep my bad mood away (of course if a movie is really good and funny). I suppose most people like to watch comedies because of these reasons. And I like watching horrors because they usually keep me in suspence and it's very exciting for me. So, sometimes when I'm bored, I just download a good horror and enjoy it! smile

Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 11.05.2011, 08:43 | Message # 3
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
I think I like different kinds. A horror movie will be the last choice and only if the story itself is worth seeing. I very often feel irritated and angry when I watch a horror movie. There are a few perfect horror movies, though. I also like watching war movies, action movies, thrillers, good science fiction and fairy tales. For example, among the most favourite fantasy action movies or thrillers are Terminator and Predator. Great stuff! I also adore watching BBC documentaries. I regularly buy one when I go shopping.

MaksDate: Wednesday, 11.05.2011, 16:06 | Message # 4
Student
Group: Users
My favourite kinds of films are detective films and comedies. A good comedy helps me to make my mood better. As for detective films, i can say that it is very interesting to watch the work of the police.

olgaDate: Wednesday, 11.05.2011, 21:52 | Message # 5
Student
Awards: 1
As for me I like different kinds of films. For example I like cartoons because they are really kind and funny. Feature films can be different when we mean the plot. Mystic films are also interesting for me. I think I can enumerate a lot of things. The last time I notised that films about The Great Patriotic War attract me most of all. And fortunaetly it doesn't depend on the Victory day only.

2YoungDate: Thursday, 12.05.2011, 00:06 | Message # 6
Monitor
Horrors and thrillers. Yes, these are my favourite kinds of films. Of course, there are some comedies or adventure films i like, but they are only exceptions, because only horrors and thrillers awaken my feelings, make me forfeel the storyline and be interested, what the end could be. So, only such films make me feel alive

Metus, dolor, mors ac formidines

SantDate: Sunday, 15.05.2011, 13:38 | Message # 7
Student
As for me, I like detective and science fiction films. I like riddles and so detectives make my mind sharper. Science fiction films give me some ideas, thoughts.The most interesting films for me are "Sherlock Holmes" and "Star Wars".

Memento mori...

NekavaenDate: Tuesday, 17.05.2011, 11:40 | Message # 8
Head teacher
Awards: 1
I enjoy documentaries about famous historical events and the lives of great people. I am fond of popular scientific films about nature and interesting discoveries. But most of all I like watching sci-fi and fantasy.

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

AyayuliaDate: Sunday, 22.05.2011, 16:05 | Message # 9
Union organizer
Group: Friends
I haven’t watched profound movies recently. I watch films while ironing))) that’s why I prefer family comedies or melodramas. And if I have more free time I like to watch historical films and documentaries. They are easy of access in the Internet and you will always find something to his/her taste

RinaDate: Sunday, 22.05.2011, 17:38 | Message # 10
Awards: 4
I can't say for sure what kind of movies I prefer. Today I like these ones and tomorrow I'll be watching something else. There are so-to-say "periods" of dramas and "periods" of surrealistic fantasy, "periods" of historical films and "periods" of scandal anticosial movies. Now I'm somewhere between "gay-theme" ("Mysterious Skin", "Do Começo ao Fim") and "Nazi/Jews-theme" ("Boy in the Striped Pyjamas", "The Pianist"). Thought-provoking and shocking, really.
Btw, I can't say that I have any favourite movie I watch again and again. There are always SOME. And they are always DIFFERENT smile

MegastarostaDate: Sunday, 22.05.2011, 20:11 | Message # 11
Union organizer
I like romantic movies. I was always interested in great love stories with happy end or not. Because i like to see when people love each other and love always makes us to look funny, confused. And one of my favorite movies is "Titanic". Where the person can see a unique love story.

NikkyDate: Wednesday, 28.03.2012, 14:45 | Message # 12
Course monitor
Quote (Megastarosta)
And one of my favorite movies is "Titanic".

So do I!
I'm waiting for it's release in 3D happy

GoldilocksDate: Sunday, 01.04.2012, 19:01 | Message # 13
Monitor
As for me, usually I prefer some amusing love-stories. But I also like watching fantasy, fairy-tales, documentaries about supernatural powers and drama. My favorite movie is «Forest Gump”. It joins drama, melodrama and comedy altogether.

TeacherDate: Monday, 02.04.2012, 10:50 | Message # 14
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Goldilocks, what's your favourite fairy-tale? What is your personal attitude to Forest Gump?

In Vino Veritas...

Snusmumrick9849Date: Monday, 02.04.2012, 10:52 | Message # 15
Student
Among different types of films (that is comedy, romantic drama, western, adventure film, police drama or detective film, psychological thriller, horror film, historical film) best of all I like comedy and romantic drama, because such films are very cheerful and full of life. I don't like horror films and I find them quite disgusting.
Sometimes I may watch a police drama or a historical film, but I'm not very keen on these types of films.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Cinema and Movies » What are your favourite kinds of films? (cinema)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024