THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 18.05.2024, 12:08
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Music))) Yeahhh!!!!))) (bout music))
Music))) Yeahhh!!!!)))
AsyaDate: Thursday, 10.12.2009, 20:32 | Message # 16
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Tonus, I also like this singer. Not as much as you do, but still. By the way, when I made my mother watch the film "Rozigrish" she admitted that "the boy who sang touching songs" was great. She even asked me to download some of his songs. So, we listen to them occasionally. I do agree that they have sense.
By the way, what do you think about the film itself? Did you like it? Do you know that it won the first prize in the festival that took place in "Orlyonok"?

8davids8Date: Thursday, 10.12.2009, 22:22 | Message # 17
Union organizer
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Quite a mediocre movie, but still is interesting to watch while relaxing. It's good that it doesn't make one think much, but sometimes even makes laugh (not the plot, i mean, but how the director presents his vision of golden youth and young musicians and modest girls and whatever).
By the way, Orleonok is not the measure of admiration)) this year they gave the first prize to the movie, which trailer made my knees tremble from sadness whilе just watching it. So I haven't deigned to watch the movie, of course.

AsyaDate: Thursday, 10.12.2009, 22:33 | Message # 18
Quote (8davids8)
this year they gave the first prize to the movie, which trailer made my knees tremble from sadness while just watching the trailer.

Which one?!

8davids8Date: Thursday, 10.12.2009, 23:02 | Message # 19
Union organizer
don't remember it now cry

AsyaDate: Sunday, 13.12.2009, 10:57 | Message # 20
Great! angry You'd better improve your memory. You know, ability to remember things is very helpful sometimes. biggrin

8davids8Date: Sunday, 13.12.2009, 13:34 | Message # 21
Union organizer
i would look at you if you watched 40 or 50 movies a month)) aa?

AsyaDate: Sunday, 13.12.2009, 21:59 | Message # 22
O_o So many?! I watch...well... about 2 or 3 a month, not more. When I have spare time I prefer to read rather than to watch movies.

TonusDate: Sunday, 13.12.2009, 22:33 | Message # 23
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Rozigrish is a film for a long time. There are a lot of problems in schools and universities in relations of men which are very important

alex_makhDate: Monday, 14.12.2009, 03:57 | Message # 24
Monitor
Awards: 1
I ve seen Noize MC's live perfomance....hmmm....last year at PLANETARY art-club)) it was great - he was on a scene for about 2,5 half hours) and this summer when i was in St. Petersburg i wanted to go to SNICKERS-URBANIA to hear him again but you know what a strange weather is there in SP, and i was to stay home(

Den4ikDate: Tuesday, 22.12.2009, 18:32 | Message # 25
Student
I don`t like Noize MC, but he`s some nice songs, as "Мой рай" and "Из окна") . He`s got many swaggers( I dislike it(

kuroi_NekODate: Thursday, 07.01.2010, 15:24 | Message # 26
Monitor
Group: Friends
Although I listen rock, I respect his creation and like film "Rozigrish". It's rather "vital" movie ) Den4ik, it is his stile and all )

MetalDrDate: Saturday, 13.11.2010, 16:31 | Message # 27
Monitor
[size=10]Noize mc is a russian hip-hoper and rapper. His name is Ivan Alekseev and he is from Jarzevo. He began his career of a composer in rock, but he understood that he could be very good in rap. He is famous for songs: "Song for the radio", "rain", "money" and others and for the main role in the movie "Rozigrish". First, he sent his songs to the Internet and to the radio before he became popular. Now he gives a lot of conсerts in russian and foreign cities.
I wish I could have gone to his concert last year. But I want to go there when he comes back again.
I like to listen to his music because a lot of his songs have sense.
[/size]
I agree with Tonus) I don't like hip-hop but enjoy only Noize MC. Respect to him for his texts. They are very close for me and i think for many russian people too. I really like his songs such as Capital.
For my music tastes i listen to old heavy metal groups like Metallica, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Accept and some drum'n'bass groups like Pendulum.
Music can make me happy or sad... It is very important for me and i can't imagine my life without it)

Message edited by MetalDr - Saturday, 13.11.2010, 16:36

NekavaenDate: Saturday, 13.11.2010, 23:21 | Message # 28
Head teacher
Oh, PENDULUM!!!!!!!!!!
Their music is so energetic and breathtaking! I can't stay calm when i listen to it and always begin to whip my hair back and forth and sing along with the beat! The alarm clock of my mobile phone is set up with their song "Witchcraft".

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

NadyaDate: Tuesday, 23.11.2010, 19:54 | Message # 29
Haha, I like their songs too! And I think "Witchcraft" and "Watercolour" are very good songs))
Quote (MetalDr)
It is very important for me and i can't imagine my life without it)

I completely agree with you. Music influences my life a lot.

NekavaenDate: Thursday, 25.11.2010, 00:48 | Message # 30
Head teacher
I feel the same.
You know, I’ve recently read some interesting quotes devoted to music as a unique phenomenon of human nature and art. They are the following:
“A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence”. (Leopold Stokowski)
“Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life”. (Ludwig van Beethoven)
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent”. (Victor Hugo)
People have been putting their souls in tunes and expressing all kinds of emotions through instrumental music and songs for thousands of years. I’m sure music is really unique – I can’t imagine the existence of our civilization without it.

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Music))) Yeahhh!!!!))) (bout music))
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024