THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 18.05.2024, 15:19
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Music))) Yeahhh!!!!))) (bout music))
Music))) Yeahhh!!!!)))
alex_makhDate: Sunday, 07.06.2009, 16:17 | Message # 1
Monitor
Group: Admins
Awards: 1
What kind of music do you prefer? d'u have a favourite singer or a band? what's your attitude to MUSIC in general?

alex_makhDate: Sunday, 07.06.2009, 16:24 | Message # 2
Monitor
Awards: 1
as for me i'm a meloman - i can listen to everything exept russian pops(i do'n say "pop music" cause i dont regard THAT as a music). In every style you can find smth. interestind and touching for yourself. speakin about favourite singer or band i fault, cause i have dosens, or even hundreds of them.

bout M. in general... well... i DONT TOTALLY UNDERSTAND people who DO NOT LISTEN MUSIC AT ALL!!!!!!!! music can be a cure for our hart or a bosster for our happy mood))

AsyaDate: Monday, 08.06.2009, 00:11 | Message # 3
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Quote (alex_makh)
i DONT TOTALLY UNDERSTAND people who DO NOT LISTEN MUSIC AT ALL!!!!!!!! music can be a cure for our hart or a bosster for our happy mood))

I share your point of view. I always listen yo music when "m down in the dumps, when I'm happy or simply have nothing to do.
I can listen to nearly every kind of music. But I prefer folk rock. Especially "The mill" (Melnitsa). It inspires me)))
By the way, should I translate "Melnitsa" into "Mill"?! shy

8davids8Date: Monday, 08.06.2009, 09:51 | Message # 4
Union organizer
Awards: 2
i guess no)

MegastarostaDate: Monday, 08.06.2009, 14:26 | Message # 5
Union organizer
Group: Friends
I prefer musik with HIP-HOP beats. i think it is not a secret for everybody biggrin
Alex, were u in Moscow last week, there was a big drum festival ?

TanyaDate: Monday, 08.06.2009, 17:01 | Message # 6
Course monitor
I adore music!!! It is a significant part of my life!!! It is difficult to say what kind of music I like more, but I only can say I prefer foreign music to Russian!!! smile

RinaDate: Monday, 08.06.2009, 17:16 | Message # 7
Awards: 4
music, music, music... It's with me everywhere)))) dunno, which kind of music I prefer...I can listen to hard rock, emocord, gothic rock and something of that kind... I just adore 30 STM and LostProphets and hate Russian pop...

Message edited by Rina - Monday, 08.06.2009, 17:17

LuckDate: Monday, 08.06.2009, 18:03 | Message # 8
Union organizer
Awards: 5
music plays a great role in my life. When I'm sad or in a bad mood, I listen to music.. When I'm happy, I listen to music. Even when I can't fall asleep- I listen to music. I think music helps me to live. I can't say what exactly I like listening to...it is always depends on my mood, but I share Tanya's point of view- foreign music better than Russian music.

MissJaneDate: Monday, 08.06.2009, 20:01 | Message # 9
Union organizer
Awards: 3
Music is like air for me. Music makes me understand great things, perhaps the greatest things I cannot explain in words. The strangest thing for me is that my preferences in music change according to different stages in my life. I can't say that my choice of music style depends on my mood. On the contrary, music shapes my vision of life, my attidude towards people and events.
I used to listen to many different styles: from classical symphonies to alternative bands. Now I prefer various kinds of electronic music 'cause I feel I need to be active!

AsyaDate: Tuesday, 09.06.2009, 13:02 | Message # 10
Quote (8davids8)
i guess no)

Thank you flower

Neriel-samaDate: Wednesday, 07.10.2009, 11:05 | Message # 11
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Guys, it's splendid that everyone has some music to different situations in life)) While I didn't forget, I want to add some words about Melnitsa for ASSA! There is no mistake when you call this adorable group "The Mill". The leader of this group, Helavisa, calls it this way)) It's a great group to my mind. the only problem that it's pagan music by all means. But I still like it)) As for me, I like almost all kinds all music, but I prefer J-Rock, Finnish rock and classical music most of all. Please, don't think of me as I'm standoffish. My heart beats faster every time I listen to Strauss's or Chaicovsky's waltzes)))

AsyaDate: Wednesday, 07.10.2009, 23:37 | Message # 12
Quote (Neriel-sama)
While I didn't forget, I want to add some words about Melnitsa for ASSA! There is no mistake when you call this adorable group "The Mill". The leader of this group, Helavisa, calls it this way)) It's a great group to my mind.

Thank you very much! Yep, "The mill" is great!!!!!!!!!! pray pray pray

TonusDate: Wednesday, 09.12.2009, 22:42 | Message # 13
Student
I can listen to a lot of kinds of music besides hard rock. My favourite singer is NOIZE MC. I am his fan. I like all of his songs

Former-TeacherDate: Thursday, 10.12.2009, 10:26 | Message # 14
Dean
Hi, Tonus! I have never heard NOIZE MC. Who is he? What style? Where from? When did he first come up into the world of pop? Where in the Internet can I listen to his songs? If you know a lot about this singer, could you tell us more about him? Then, why do you like his songs? What are his songs about? Anything new and enlightening? Or the usual love-me-love-you stuff?

TonusDate: Thursday, 10.12.2009, 19:51 | Message # 15
Student
Noize mc is a russian hip-hoper and rapper. His name is Ivan Alekseev and he is from Jarzevo. He began his career of a composer in rock, but he understood that he could be very good in rap. He is famous for songs: "Song for the radio", "rain", "money" and others and for the main role in the movie "Rozigrish". First, he sent his songs to the Internet and to the radio before he became popular. Now he gives a lot of conсerts in russian and foreign cities.
I wish I could have gone to his concert last year. But I want to go there when he comes back again.
I like to listen to his music because a lot of his songs have sense.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Music))) Yeahhh!!!!))) (bout music))
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024