THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 02.05.2024, 10:08
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Life in Ryazan » Life in Ryazan (Dirty city)
Life in Ryazan
natasha001Date: Friday, 16.09.2011, 16:10 | Message # 31
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Yes, I totally agree that our city is dirty but if we wouldn't sit here and discuss it, but go and act it wouldn't happen.All we need is more cleaning volonteering projects and people understanding. Everybody should take his or her trash to the garbage can and not leave it in the street.

Message edited by PhaZa - Saturday, 17.09.2011, 21:07

AyayuliaDate: Tuesday, 04.10.2011, 22:39 | Message # 32
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 2
One question concerning volonteering projects. Did anyone take part in the project that took place on the 2nd of Oktober? There were a lot of ads everywhere. I can't believe if you will write that you heard nothing about it)

AsyaDate: Wednesday, 05.10.2011, 22:14 | Message # 33
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Ayayulia, you won't believe then! But I haven't heard about it. What was it dedicated to?

AyayuliaDate: Friday, 14.10.2011, 10:38 | Message # 34
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 2
I don’t know what it was dedicated to. But ads on radio and TV announced something of this kind: “The citizens of Estonia have cleaned their country for just a one day. It is hard to imagine, but the country has the same area as Ryazan has. Let’s clean our city together. You can call us and we will give you gloves, tools and bags absolutely for free”. There are a number of billboards in all suburbs, in “Bars” and “Cruise”.

RosebudDate: Thursday, 29.03.2012, 23:38 | Message # 35
Monitor
The problem concerning dirty streets, rubbish and things like that is widely-spread not only in Ryazan. To tell the truth, It makes me rather anxious. The matter is that people themselves litter everywhere even when they simply walk outside. Some of my friends do so and I can't treat it indefferently!
Of course,as the Head Teacher says, we can't change all people, but we can influence those who are around us, our friends, relatives and so on. Everything depends on each of us. We must think about our future, about the world in which we live.

Message edited by Rosebud - Thursday, 29.03.2012, 23:38

ArchieDate: Sunday, 01.04.2012, 17:36 | Message # 36
Monitor
Ryazan is dirty only in autumn and in spring smile In summer and in winter Ryazan is quite clean. Ryazan is a typical Russian town. So, everything here is like in other Russian towns.

TeacherDate: Monday, 02.04.2012, 11:05 | Message # 37
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Archie, what do you mean saying that Ryazan is a typical town? What is so typical about it? What does the notion of typicality include?

In Vino Veritas...

KattyDate: Monday, 02.04.2012, 11:21 | Message # 38
Student
I like Ryazan, it`s my native city.Yes, of course, we have a lot of problems with ecology, rubbish, finding a job or smth else..But our city isn`t so big...and quite calm...We can really rest here,unlike Moscow`s citizens...

AmarantaDate: Thursday, 05.04.2012, 22:27 | Message # 39
Monitor
To my mind, life in Ryazan is getting better. Of course, we often find some rubbish in the streets but there are a lot of refuse bins almost everywhere. So, it`s our own duty not to leave litter about. To tell the truth, I want to take up another problem. Why is snow so badly put away??? This winter there were huge traffic jams because of the snow. The bigger part of the roads was occupied by it. It caused a lot of lateness and discomfort. sad

VasilisaDate: Wednesday, 11.04.2012, 23:13 | Message # 40
Monitor
To tell the truth I'm waitnig for my hollidays to leave this city. I'm sick and tired of this grey, dull, dirty place. I'm sure that we won't be able to change the state of Ryazan. Even If we go cleaning the streets of our city right now there will be rubbish and something worse again next day. The problem is in people's mind. Why do they go for a walk with their dogs everywhere? And why do they take nothing away after their pets?
Besides, there are no trashcans in the city and when i buy a chocolate, i'll have to go with a sweet wrapper in my hand till my home.

Message edited by Vasilisa - Wednesday, 11.04.2012, 23:15

mrsbukaleDate: Friday, 04.05.2012, 10:27 | Message # 41
Monitor
Last time I prefer to walk a lot. I come to Sobornaya Square with my friends and walk there. Every day we come in different time but the vivid time was when I came there at night. There weren`t people just nature and a few of my friends. We walked a lot looking the beautiful Kremlin and everything around. There was`t light but under the night sky it becomes more magnificent and powerful.

Strawberry1992Date: Thursday, 17.05.2012, 21:21 | Message # 42
Monitor
I don't like to live in Ryazan, because it's a dirty city. The square of victory turns out a "cow-shed" in the evening, and I'm afraid of crossing it... dont I don't want the people on the street being so angry.

Angel757Date: Friday, 18.05.2012, 14:56 | Message # 43
Monitor
I think that life in Ryazan is rather uncoloured and boring! Our city is poor with different entertaining programs, even when sometimes I want to spend my time with pleasure, I don't know where can I go((

Flower-girlDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 11:10 | Message # 44
Monitor
Awards: 1
I think that the most urgent problem in our city- traffic-jams and a lot of cars....it drives me mad and I'm always angry about it! I like my district Mooskovsky and I like some central squares and parks...but as for places where I can go with my friends there is practically one or two-not more! It's awuful and there too many shops but a half of them are useless to my mind.

Angel757Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 11:30 | Message # 45
Monitor
I think it can be a good idea to build a small Port Aventura in Ryazan! We don't have such an entertaining in our city, excepting Prio Land)

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Life in Ryazan » Life in Ryazan (Dirty city)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024