THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 19.04.2024, 13:05
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » About Myself
About Myself
alinashabaeva97Date: Saturday, 27.09.2014, 10:36 | Message # 91
Student
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
Hi biggrin My name is Alina. I am 16 years old.I study at school №69 in the 11th form. hands I like sing and play the  guitar but I dislike Physics lessons because they drab for me facepalm I prefer lovely English lessons heart to them!!! I very active girl ,therefore I don`t want study all my life!!! I want to work with people in the sphere entertainments in the future yes

u-potapovaDate: Saturday, 25.07.2015, 15:56 | Message # 92
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
My name is Ulyana. I'm 22 years old. I’m an HR Manager. I'm from Russia. I live in Ryazan. I'm not tall. I have brown eyes and blonde hair. My hobby is handmade things. In my free time I like to draw, play the guitar, sculpt out of clay. I like to play sports. I do yoga and I go to the gym. I love to travel. I want autumn to visit the UK. I have always wanted to see London. I love to read a lot. My favorite book is Hero of our time. I have read it several times. I love to help homeless animals. I have a husband and two cats. My husband organizes events. Together we dream of traveling around the world.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » About Myself
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024