THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 28.04.2024, 09:05
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » About My Family
About My Family
BlackAngelDate: Saturday, 29.01.2011, 11:46 | Message # 16
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
My family is large. My mother`s name is Julia.She is from Ryazan. She is 35 years old. She is a Businesswoman. She is very good, kind person. She likes fishing biggrin . My grandfather`s name is Valera. He is very strong. He likes gardening. And he is fisherman. When i was little boy he went fishing with me. My cousin`s name is Angelina. She is 10 years old. She Lives in Moscow with my uncle and aunt. She is very happy girl. My family traditions are celebrate holidays together.

BirdDate: Monday, 23.05.2011, 00:39 | Message # 17
Student
I have a brother, his name’s Aleksey. We both like listening to music, but I love classical music and he hates it. He likes shopping for clothes, but I don’t like it. We never go to the cinema together, because he likes horror films and I like historical films. My brother likes playing the guitar and I love listening to him. When we meet, we like walking or visiting our parents. I like flying, but he likes driving, that's why we very seldom visit new places together. I love presents and he always gives me flowers or new things. We live in different cities, but I often phone him and he phones me too.

Added (23.05.2011, 00:39)
---------------------------------------------
My mother and father are very different people, but they understand each other very well. My parents never watch TV together, because my mother likes watching soap operas and my father hates it. He likes watching sport or news on TV in the evening. My mother and father both like cooking, but usually my mom cooks and my dad eats. My father loves drawing and fishing in his free time, and my mother loves going to the dacha and growing flowers in her free time. My parents work every day in the week except Sundays, so they see each other only in the evening. My mom and dad both are very kind and careful and I love them very much!

Message edited by Bird - Sunday, 22.05.2011, 23:13

BeeDate: Monday, 23.05.2011, 02:22 | Message # 18
Student
I have a brother. His name's Oleg. He is 29 years old.
We are very different. We both like watching DVD, but I love history and comedy films, but he likes thrillers, horror films and I don’t like them. He loves watching sport on TV, but I hate it.
I love going out with friends at the weekend and he loves chatting in the internet.
We don’t usually eat together because he lives in Moscow, but we like the same food.
We both like visiting new places, but I don’t like flying and he loves it.
I like visiting theatres, but he loves cinemas.
We like spending time together, but it is seldom because we’re older.
I like having a brother.

My mother's name's Lida and father's name's John (Ivan).
My mother likes soap operas, but father hates them. My father loves watching sport on TV, but mother hates it.
My father likes reading books and mom doesn’t like it.
They seldom eat together because we get home from work at different time.
Dad likes traveling, but mother doesn’t like it. She loves going to the country.
My mother likes shopping for clothes but father hates it.
They are very different but together, and I love them very much.

Message edited by Bee - Thursday, 02.06.2011, 15:09

zapadloDate: Tuesday, 24.05.2011, 15:46 | Message # 19
Student
I have a brother. His name’s Sergei. He is 21 years old. We both like going to the cinema and eating pizza and drinking beer. We both like watching TV, but I love fantasy, and he hates it. We both hate Japanese food. We love our mother. We like being together. We love mother's pies. We never dance together, but we like dancing with our friends. I don’t see him every month, but I write in the internet every weekend. I like having a brother.

I don't have a big family. Father's name's Sergei, he's 51 years old. Mother’s name's Vera, she's 51 years old. Father lives in Siberia, and my mother lives in Penza. They are rarely together. The father's in Penza once in three years.
Father loves watching the militants, and mother hates it.
Father likes going to the bathhouse, and mother doesn’t like it.
Mother loves cooking cakes, and my father loves to eat them.
Mother likes listening to music and father likes too.
They both love walking in the forest. They both love going to restaurants.
They love dancing, but my mother likes to slow dance,my father fast dance.

Message edited by zapadlo - Tuesday, 24.05.2011, 16:22

AvatarDate: Saturday, 18.06.2011, 12:49 | Message # 20
Student
My family is very kind. My Family consist of mother, father, brother and me. My mather`s name is Natalya, my father`s name is Vladimir and my brother`s name is Arseniy. My family live in town Mirniy. I have grandfa, grandma and uncle. They live in city Ryazan. Uncle`s name is Artem, grandfa`s name is Vasiliy, grandma`s name is Valentina. Every summer my brother and I go to city Ryazan in holidays. And sometimes we go to Ryazan in winter holidays. My brother is two years old. He is very small. We have got a dog. It is a girl. Her name is Knopa. We love our dog and Knopa loves the family. We love go to nature. I and my father fishing. Mather plaing with my brother. In weekends we walking. My mather and father work. My mather and father military. My brother go to kindergarten. And I teach. We frendly family and all help our family. I love my family.

Message edited by Avatar - Tuesday, 21.06.2011, 19:51

BirdDate: Tuesday, 21.06.2011, 23:30 | Message # 21
Student
My parents were married 35 years ago. My father was 20 and my mother was 22 on their wedding day. Their wedding day was very merry and beautiful, but there were not many people. There were only relatives and best friends. My parents’ wedding was in Kanibadam, in Tajikistan. There was a party after the wedding. It was in a small café in the centre of the city. There was fantastic traditional food and a lot of drinks, because was very hot. The party was the end at night. My dad and mum were tired after party, but they were very happy and loved each other very much!

BeeDate: Wednesday, 22.06.2011, 09:42 | Message # 22
Student
Wedding anniversary my grandparents was in 1994. It was golden wedding. My grandparents has five children and nine grandchildren. All came to a village that their congratulations. Was full house guest. All sat down at a big table. There were a lot of food and drinks. All speak good and kind words. They sang songs and danced. Grandchildren playing in the garden. Everything was great! My grandparents was very happy. Holiday was end in the evening. All were very happy and young and old. I love my big family very much.

tatDate: Wednesday, 12.10.2011, 22:04 | Message # 23
Student
My name is Tatiana, I am more than 20 years old and I have already (already have) a family, that consistes (consists) of my husband and my sun(son). He is 8. I study and work at the same time, and it likes me (I like it). I know German better than English. My parents live in the same city and I and my family (my family and I) visit they (them) frequently. I have a little (little) free time, but sometimes I find time to meet with (meet) my friends. Every day off I and my family (my family and I) visit the parents of my husbend (husband), my mother-in-low (law) and my father-in-low. My husbend (husband) has a sister, that has married (got married) this weekend, and now I have a brouther-in-low (brother-in-law). Now the new married couple go for a honeymoon to the turkey (Turkey) for one week.

AsyaDate: Friday, 14.10.2011, 18:43 | Message # 24
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
tat, as far as I understand it, you try to spend all your free time with your family, don't you? What are your favourite family activities?

tatDate: Friday, 21.10.2011, 22:23 | Message # 25
Student
Yes, Asya, you are right, I try no working in my free time. what we are doing? For example we visit our parents, or we go for a cycle ride, or visit other cities!

AsyaDate: Friday, 21.10.2011, 22:40 | Message # 26
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Visit other cities? That sounds quite interesting! Where do you prefer to go? Do you usually travel by car?
And, by the way, how long do your cycle rides last? Does your son also travel with you?

OoshkaDate: Saturday, 10.03.2012, 20:12 | Message # 27
Student
Group: Reliable
My family is big. My family is very friendly. My mother's name is Snezhana, my father's name is Gleb. My father likes fishing and sport. My mother likes cooking and going shopping with me. We often spend time together. My mother often gives me advice, when I need it. I love my family very much.

Irina4014Date: Thursday, 15.03.2012, 20:00 | Message # 28
Student
My family is very happy and friendly. My mother's name is Svetlana. She is a teacher. She likes cooking and gardening. My father's name is Anatoly. He is a chief of the editorial stuff. He likes hunting and sport.
We like to go to the country for a picnic. We often go to restaurants and to the cinema together.

kirzigaDate: Sunday, 25.03.2012, 20:41 | Message # 29
Student
My family is very friendlly. I love them very much. My mother's name is Lyubov. She's 38 years old. She's is a manager. My father's name is Alexander. He's 39 years old. He's a manager too. My brother's name is Max. He's 6 years old. He goesto the kindergarten. We have fun together.

Message edited by kirziga - Sunday, 25.03.2012, 20:42

super-smithDate: Friday, 06.04.2012, 17:28 | Message # 30
Student
I have a small family. There are three people in our family. My mother`s name is Nelly. She is a teacher at the university. My father`s name is Oleg. He is a boss in his company.

Message edited by super-smith - Sunday, 08.04.2012, 14:26

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » About My Family
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024