THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 28.04.2024, 08:57
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » About My Family
About My Family
Former-TeacherDate: Friday, 26.11.2010, 10:22 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Write a few things about your family, family traditions, family holidays, weekends.

ValeriyaDate: Sunday, 28.11.2010, 19:01 | Message # 2
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
My family is very large. There is my father, my mother, two sisters and I. My father's name is Alexander, mother's name is Svetlana, my yonger sister's name is Polina and my little sister's name is Ann. She is 1 year old and Polina is 7 years old. They are very funny girls. Polina goes dancing like me. It's a very interesting occupation for her. Also, my friendly family has many traditions. For example, we have a family supper every weekend, we often go to the concert halls,etc. Everybody of us is proud of our family. I love my family very much and I know that I will find support there any time I need it.

Suigintou_RozenDate: Wednesday, 22.12.2010, 18:50 | Message # 3
Course monitor
My family is large too.I've got a mother,whose name is Elizabeth,a father,whose name is Roman and 2 brothers -Arseniy and Matvey.I think we are very happy.We often spend time together and go to the cinema,go to the forest or go to the dacha.
I love my family. smile

BirdDate: Wednesday, 22.12.2010, 19:51 | Message # 4
Student
My family is very friendly despite the fact that we live in different cities. My father's name's Andrey. He's an engineer. He likes sports and fishing. My mother's a doctor, her name's Galina. She's a very caring and kind woman. Also, I have an older brother, his name's Aleksey. He needs good work and a new flat to be happy. But I think he needs a good wife and children to be happy. I dream to have many nephews.
Our family holiday is Christmas. We have a holiday dinner and give to each other presents. Also, we go to the country in the summer.
My family is very important for me. I want to see my mum, dad and brother more often.

Message edited by Bird - Tuesday, 28.12.2010, 11:10

HelgaDate: Wednesday, 22.12.2010, 23:14 | Message # 5
Student
My family is large and very friendly. My father's name's Alexey. Hi's a volitional and responsible man. He's a driver. His hobby is fishing and hunting. My mother's an educator, her name's Mariya. She needs grandchildren and good health to be happy. I have a younger brother. His name's Dennis. He recently came from the Army. He is a very kind and merry boy! I love my family.

BeeDate: Wednesday, 22.12.2010, 23:25 | Message # 6
Student
My father’s name’s John! He’s from Moscow. He's 55 years old. He’s an engineer.
He’s a very good, kind, careful person biggrin . He likes books, football, wine and fishing.
He needs grandchildren to be happy smile !!!!!
My mother’s name’s Lida! She’s from Pronsk. She's 51 years old. She’s a teacher.
She’s a very, very, very good, kind, nice, fine person biggrin . She’s a perfect cook. She’s a very good grandmother. She loves sewing and walking with her granddaughter.
She needs many grandchildren to be happy biggrin !!!
My brother’s name’s Oleg! He’s from Ryazan. He's 29 years old. He’s a manager. He’s а married.
His wife's name’s Olga and his daughter's name’s Lera! He’s a very good father and a careful brother smile .
He likes football, good food and cars. He needs understanding and support to be happy !!!!
I love my family very much!!! heart

zapadloDate: Wednesday, 22.12.2010, 23:58 | Message # 7
Student
My family is small but very interesting. My mother's name is Vera. She's from Mordovia. She works at a bread-baking plant. She's 52 years old. My father’s name’s Sergei. He’s from Belarus. He’s a bulldozer driver.

BeeDate: Tuesday, 28.12.2010, 00:02 | Message # 8
Student
My sister’s name’s Olga biggrin ! Her family is big: father, mother, two sisters.
She’s from the village of Birch. She is 29 years old! She’s a married. She’s a teacher.
Her husband’s name’s Dima and her baby’s name’s Kirill.
She is a very merry, kind, energetic and fine, careful mum. She likes dancing, swimming, children and music.
She needs good health for children and husband. They like to be together at home.
I miss happy her because I rarely see her!

BirdDate: Tuesday, 28.12.2010, 11:13 | Message # 9
Student
I have a fine sister! She's a beautiful, merry, kind and busy woman. Her name’s Olga. She lives in Vologda and I very rarely see her. She’s 33 years old. She’s married and has a nice daughter. Her husband’s name’s Aleksey and her daughter’s name’s Victoria. They are a happy family!
Olga is a good wife and a caring mother.
She likes travels, music and sweets. She’s an economist and has little free time.
I very much love my sister and hope she loves me too! smile

Message edited by Bird - Tuesday, 28.12.2010, 11:17

BeeDate: Tuesday, 28.12.2010, 13:52 | Message # 10
Student
Are you a doctor?
Is your watch from Italy?
Are you a good teacher?
Is your car expensive?
Do you like coka cola?
Do you want a big house?
Do your children need good education?
Does your mother need an expensive washing machine?
Does your brother need good work?

Message edited by Bee - Tuesday, 28.12.2010, 17:49

zmaxxDate: Tuesday, 28.12.2010, 20:02 | Message # 11
Student
My family is large. My father name's Yuri. He is a rescue worker like my. My mother's name's Olga. She is a driver. My wife's name's Olesya. She's a nurse. My family is very friendly. We all like to get together for a barbecue party. My parents think that it is good for family life. We have a lot of friends. Our friends often visit us. I love my family.

thinkerDate: Tuesday, 11.01.2011, 17:25 | Message # 12
Monitor
It's very pleasant that there are so many friendly and exemplary families around! As for me, I only dream about it. I can't say that all is so sad in my family, but everyone lives their own life. Of course I love my mother, father and sister, but there's no feel of integrity in our family. I dream about family Sunday dinners and joint travelings. I think to support family traditions is very important in our life.

Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 12.01.2011, 08:52 | Message # 13
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
I am sure that it is not difficult to start some good family traditions. It's a piece of cake (=very easy). For example, we like travelling too. Every week there is a place we travel to in our car. It can be very near from home (about 30 km) or even very far from home (about 300 km). Life is so interesting when you have a lot of unusual things to do and give each other. The important thing is that everybody wants and likes it.

thinkerDate: Monday, 17.01.2011, 17:05 | Message # 14
Monitor
That's why I dream of having a family where interests and wishes of it's members will be quite similar.

NekavaenDate: Tuesday, 25.01.2011, 16:41 | Message # 15
Head teacher
Awards: 1
My family is big and today it became even bigger! My aunt gave birth to a boy in the morning! He weights 4,5 kilos - unbelievable! I'm happy! holiday booze

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » About My Family
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024