THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 28.04.2024, 21:40
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » About My Family
About My Family
NiakrisDate: Sunday, 27.05.2012, 23:06 | Message # 31
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
My family is rather large. I have a father (his name is Dmitriy), a mother (her name is Tatiana) and a little brother (his name is Demid and he's only 5 years old). We live all together. But I also have grandparents, aunts and unkles, cousins and so on. I like to visit my relatives very much =)

PashkaaDate: Saturday, 01.09.2012, 19:35 | Message # 32
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
My family consist of four persons.
My mother, my father, my brother and I.
My father's name is Alexander he has a job of driver, my mother's name is Elena she is a accountant. My brother's name is Sergey he is policeman.
Sometimes I and my family go to сampaigh. It is always funny and interesting.

ValerieTrDate: Sunday, 02.09.2012, 19:17 | Message # 33
Union committee president
My family is small. My family consist of two persons: my mom and I. My mother's name is Larisa. She is an economist. Almost every summer I and my mom go to rest in Krasnodarskiy Kray.

ZhgutikDate: Sunday, 02.09.2012, 19:58 | Message # 34
Union organizer
My family is not very big.There are 4 people in my family.My father's name is Aleksandr.He is 45 years old.He works in the airport.My mother's name is Olga.She is 45 years old.She works in the orphanage.My sister's name is Dasha.She is 21 years old.She is a student.We like spend our free time together because we are united family.

Message edited by Zhgutik - Monday, 03.09.2012, 13:47

:)Date: Sunday, 02.09.2012, 20:19 | Message # 35
Union organizer
My family is not very small and not very big.I have mother,father and little brother.My mother is very beautiful woman.She is 37 years old.My brother is a good boy.We are friends with him.I love my family very much!

Valeriya9668Date: Monday, 03.09.2012, 13:25 | Message # 36
Student
My family ia not very big. It consists of my mother, father and me. My mother is the most wonderful woman in the world. She is 43 years old. She is a teacher.My father is 39 years old. He is a driver.The funniest member of our family is my favourire dog. His name is Deni. It lives with us for a long time. I love my family very much.Everyone in my family is my best friend.

FoxyTDate: Monday, 03.09.2012, 14:59 | Message # 37
Union committee president
Group: Moders
hello Let me introduce my family to you. shy
We're a typical Russian family. My parents have been married many years ago, but i can't remember when they quarrelled last time. My father is a tall, athletic and energetic man. He is a sociable person, very easy to communicate with, that's why he has a lot of friends. My mother is a pleasant-looking woman, slim and tall and she doesn't look her age. My mother takes care of our family and pets. Also I have a younger sister, she is 9 years younger than me. She is a bright child, cheerful and active.
I think we're a happy family. We trust and respect each other, we're always ready support each other in a difficult situation. Our family is friendly and united and we like to spend much time together. heart

Message edited by FoxyT - Monday, 03.09.2012, 15:06

AriesDate: Monday, 03.09.2012, 16:02 | Message # 38
Union organizer
I want to tell some words about my family.
My family is not large.
There are four people in it.
My mother, grandmother, uncle and I.
My mother is the most dear person for me.
She is 41,but she looks much yonger.
Also, I have many relatives and every holidays we spend our time together.

Little_MuDate: Monday, 03.09.2012, 17:55 | Message # 39
Union organizer
My family is really large. My relatives are very friendly,clever and funny. My mother,grandmother and great-grandmother are physics teachers and my elder brother,grandfather and great-grandfather are engineers. My family became bigger this year. My cousine gave birth to a boy, wife of my brother gave birth to a girl and my sister was born today! My relatives always try to help me at all.

PerilovaDate: Monday, 03.09.2012, 20:24 | Message # 40
Head teacher
My family is small.I am only child.Maybe it is not bad, but i would like to have an older sister.As for my parents,my father's name is Victor,the name of my mom is Elena. Мy family has a lot of traditions.I love my family.Unfortunately,We will see less of my learning.

Johnny_BravoDate: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 23:38 | Message # 41
Union organizer
I’m the only child in my family. My father’s name is Eugene (the same is mine) so I’m Eugene junior =). My dad is a programmer. He wrote a lot of software. He is crazy about OpenSource, Linux, Java. Last autumn he brought me a nice T-shirt from Embedded Linux Conference which was held in Cambridge. My mother’s name is Nelly. She is an engineer . Her hobbies are growing flowers, sewing and yoga. She is a kind and helpful woman. I love my family.

AriesDate: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 23:54 | Message # 42
Union organizer
Quote (Perilova)
Мy family has a lot of traditions.

What is the main tradition of your family?

Quote (Valeriya9668)
The funniest member of our family is my favourire dog.

Why is your dog funny?

Quote (Zhgutik)
She works in the orphanage.

What is the orphanage?

ZhgutikDate: Wednesday, 05.09.2012, 00:45 | Message # 43
Union organizer
BlackAngel,
My family is large. My mother`s name is Julia.She is from Ryazan. She is 35 years old. She is a Businesswoman. She is very good, kind person. She likes fishing . My grandfather`s name is Valera. He is very strong. He likes gardening. And he is fisherman. When i was little boy he went fishing with me. My cousin`s name is Angelina. She is 10 years old. She Lives in Moscow with my uncle and aunt. She is very happy girl. My family traditions are celebrate holidays together.

What kind of holidays do we celebrate together?
What kind of plants does your father grow in his garden?
Do you have any secrets from your parents?

Added (05.09.2012, 00:45)
---------------------------------------------
Niakris,

My family is rather large. I have a father (his name is Dmitriy), a mother (her name is Tatiana) and a little brother (his name is Demid and he's only 5 years old). We live all together. But I also have grandparents, aunts and unkles, cousins and so on. I like to visit my relatives very much =)

How often do you visit your relatives?
Have you ever been abroad with your family?
Do you have any traditions in your family?

Message edited by Zhgutik - Wednesday, 05.09.2012, 00:37

PerilovaDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 21:01 | Message # 44
Head teacher
Quote (Aries)
Quote (Perilova)
Мy family has a lot of traditions.

What is the main tradition of your family?

The main tradition of my family is to celebrate Christmas together

ValentinaDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 10:49 | Message # 45
Student
My family isn't big, but very friendly. It consists of 3 people: my mother, my grandmother, my cat Semyon and me. My mother's name is Natasha. She is teacher of additional education. My mother very kind and clever women. She always gives my useful advise in difficult situation. My grandmother's name is Tatiana. She is a pensioner. She likes to sew, knit and bake cakes. My family has got a lot of traditions. We are used to watching old films in the evenings. I love my family.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » About My Family
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024