THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Monday, 29.04.2024, 05:29
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Food Portrait » My Eating Habits
My Eating Habits
NekavaenDate: Wednesday, 26.01.2011, 13:01 | Message # 16
Head teacher
Group: Users
Awards: 1
I’m a student, a very busy student and it’s very difficult for me to follow such well-known rules as “eating at the same time everyday”, “no dry food” and so on. But I try to eat at least 3 times a day and always eat soup for dinner. I try to consume a lot of fruit and vegetables, meat and fish. And I can’t live without milk products. If I don’t eat yoghurt in the morning, the whole day will be spoiled for me. smile

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

lovefootball)Date: Thursday, 03.02.2011, 19:21 | Message # 17
Dean
Awards: 3
Oh, if only people know what problems can eating disorder cause! Though there are a lot of TV programs, revealing awful secrets concerning products, I doubt the fact that the consumption of (for example) chips, mayo (it contains harmful additives as well as ketchup) and sausage has decreased. I understand it's difficult to give up eating the products one is accustomed to but in my opinion it's essential.

BlackAngelDate: Monday, 25.04.2011, 15:54 | Message # 18
Monitor
Awards: 0
For some food is a source of pleasure, for others - a source of energy. For me food – is a pleasant source of energy. I think that pleasant food is healthy food.I prefer fish and other sea products.So in the morning I usually have some cottage cheese with kefir, then I have tea with two cheeseburgers.I love all kinds of milk products, especially kefir, cottage cheese and cheese. As for sea products I love shrimps, salmon and trout.I prefer to have tea with chocolate.

matveevaDate: Friday, 12.08.2011, 00:32 | Message # 19
Student
I like to learn new things about people from other countries, their customs and traditional dishes. That is why, I discovered a lot of tasty new dishes. For example, Japanese sushi, Italian pizza, Belgian chocolate and oriental sweets. As for me, I'm a sweet tooth and a lover of spicy food, so I can not say, that I eat only healthy food.The main thing is that I like it.

Message edited by PhaZa - Saturday, 17.09.2011, 21:19

lovefootball)Date: Tuesday, 06.09.2011, 18:57 | Message # 20
Dean
Well, you must be very brave if you dare try exotic food! Frankly speaking the most "adventurous" meal I can venture on is moussaka or baklava) I've tried hardest to imagine my holidays somewhere in Thailand but I should repent and admit that local cuisine discourages my enthusiasm...) Maybe it's not more than an irrelevant stereotype but still I have a feeling that kitchen hygiene in such places leaves much to be desired...

JuliaDate: Wednesday, 07.09.2011, 16:41 | Message # 21
Student
I love different food. I prefer a cup of coffee with a sandwich for dinner. I usually eat soup for lunch. I like vegetables and fruit. Sometimes I eat Japanese food.

Message edited by PhaZa - Thursday, 15.09.2011, 23:34

pawDate: Wednesday, 07.09.2011, 18:49 | Message # 22
Student
I like to eat much. For breakfast I usually drink two cups of coffee. I always eat soup for a dinner.It is useful for digestion. I like Italian food very much.

NatashaDate: Sunday, 11.09.2011, 11:04 | Message # 23
Student
For breakfast I usually eat a sandwich and drink a cup of coffee. For lunch I eat some soup. Sometimes my mother and I cook dinner together. It can be pasta, potatoes, meat , salad etc.
My favourite meals are pizza and chocolate.

SileneeeDate: Monday, 26.09.2011, 23:22 | Message # 24
Monitor
As far as meals are concerned, I prefer meat dishes to vegetarian food.When my mother is at home, I have to eat soup biggrin she always says that it's good for the stomache. It's very interesting to taste new dishes that are popular in our and other countries (because it makes us close to the culture of another country). I'm fond of seeking a new recipe.Of course, I will cook a simple primitive meal when it comes to eating alone.

Former-TeacherDate: Tuesday, 27.09.2011, 22:33 | Message # 25
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Quote (Natasha)
My favorite meals are pizza and chocolate.

Will your diet be the same in ten years from now? Pizza and chocolate - a fast track to being overweight sad

lovefootball)Date: Thursday, 29.09.2011, 21:51 | Message # 26
Dean
Why, I guess you classify something as favourite provided that you aren't too enthusiastic about it)) I mean it's so easy to overdo... This principle works in all spheres of life: holidays, rest, work, clothes...It only remains to hope that family and love are the exceptions to this satiety) H'm, no, even here we speak about "heating" relations. By the way, is it really so necessary? Or just another modern trend from magazines?

KaterinaDate: Thursday, 27.10.2011, 01:08 | Message # 27
Student
I can eat different food, but I don't like a meal. I prefer vegetables. When my motheris at home, she always cooks something delicious, that I really enjoy! Unfortunately, I have no time to eat good food and it's a fast track to being overweight!((

lovefootball)Date: Thursday, 27.10.2011, 20:36 | Message # 28
Dean
Exactly! Unfortunately it's a common misbelief among people (especially young girls, it's pointless to conceal the fact) that if you eat less, you automatically lose weight. Nonsense!On the contrary, you may even put on some kilos! In this case further self-torture (and this process really "absorbing") will certainly aggravate the situation.Balance is the only way out! We should listen to our body because sometimes it literally "demands" this or that product)

AsyaDate: Friday, 04.11.2011, 00:31 | Message # 29
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Don't consider it to be a good idea. My body keeps demanding chocolate. wacko A nasty thing!!!
I made such an experiment once. It was about 3 years ago. I decided to eat what I really wanted to eat. Without reprimanding myself for eating porridge instead of rice, for example. The experiment lasted one week. And it took me then 3 weeks of strict diet to get rid of the "consequences". That's why I don't think relying on your "demands" is a good idea. biggrin

ZuzuDate: Friday, 04.11.2011, 19:41 | Message # 30
Monitor
Group: Moders
In my opinion, when you constantly eat only healthy food, you get used to it. So do I. I try to consume things that are really good for me and my stomach. And now I can't see people eat chips and drink Cola.Such kinds of food are certainly harmful for their health. And those people who don't understand the whole harm now,maybe will understand it later when the matter concerns their future children. But it's better to start right now. Sometimes I check myself if I can resist the temptation and not buy this tasty cake or that delicious pie. From time to time I make me glad and buy something special and peculiar. I think, it's necessary to do when I am in a bad mood. And drawing a conclusion,girls,I'll give you a piece of advice:eat little and often. You can eat everything you wish and won't gain weight. It really works. But don't abuse.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Food Portrait » My Eating Habits
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024