THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Monday, 29.04.2024, 05:11
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Food Portrait » My Eating Habits
My Eating Habits
AllochkaDate: Saturday, 05.11.2011, 21:55 | Message # 31
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
As far as I'm concerned,it's very difficult for me to diet.I tried to eat little but often.Unfortunately it didn't work very well.Some people can't live without chocolate or other tasty things(sweets,cakes,cookies...) But I absolutely DON'T like them.I get more pleasure when bake a cake,cookies or muffins biggrin But I'll never be able to give up meat!!!!!!I eat meat every day and nothing can replace it. dont

lovefootball)Date: Sunday, 13.11.2011, 18:36 | Message # 32
Dean
Awards: 3
Ha-ha, unusual prefernces for a girl)) I guess in this case you can't stand vegetarians? What do you think about them and their arguments? A few days ago I was told that one of my acquaintances became a veggy and to tell the truth I was absolutely shocked! My first reaction was, "Indeed?! And I thought she was normal!))))) Well, in fact I dont' judge or criticize them, it was not more that surprise but still I believe it's much better to adhere to this philosophy in te old age. Let's follow Adriano Celentano's example)

mrsbukaleDate: Tuesday, 27.03.2012, 18:39 | Message # 33
Monitor
Food! The need of everyone`s success! People start the day with a cup of tea or coffee with a bread and butter or with a piece of bread and cheese. I prefer flakes they give me a power of energy and good mood because they are tasty and useful. I like milk as it has a lot of necessary nutrients. For diner I prefer a plate of soup. My mother cooks perfectly and her borscht is the tastiest I`ve ever tried. And finally supper. Some girls are surprised but I can`t live without meat. I haven`t got a day without it. Some vegetables give us perfect color of skin and also vitamins that`s why we should eat them as more as possible! And of course fruits. They are delicious and they always look nice, they contain vitamins and they take all toxins out our organism. Eat healthy food, be happy!

vanillaDate: Friday, 30.03.2012, 13:57 | Message # 34
Monitor
To my mind, a person's character and meel, which he prefers, are closely connected with each other. Certainly, not only food influences his mind, but a person chooses his life style himself. He likes to drink beer, for example. In this case he needs light snack and he always eats and eats this products. Bloated fish, calamari or dried crusts become for him natural food. So we understand, what will happen with his health in the near future.
But we should not mix up need in delight with need in some vitamins, minerals or other kinds of healthy matters. A type of this situation is a person who eats too much chocolate because he needs glucose.

RosebudDate: Thursday, 24.05.2012, 23:22 | Message # 35
Monitor
Perhaps I agree with Vanila. In some cases a person's character may be determined by the meel which he eats. A man who often eats healthy products looks after his health, he is attentive, careful and purpuseful. And a person who eats everything whatever he likes maybe he makes things out badly, he is indiferent and careless, in particular to his health.

Strawberry1992Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 01:05 | Message # 36
Monitor
My favourite food is sushi smile But Russian people can't cook it. Only Japanese people cook real sushi. I saw a TV programme about it. And Japanese thought that we spoil their national food. Maybe their sushi are quiet different from ours, maybe these are two different dishes with the same name biggrin

GoldilocksDate: Sunday, 27.05.2012, 18:05 | Message # 37
Monitor
To my mind, we should carefully choose what we eat. Our health mainly depends on our food habits. As for me, I eat oatmeal for breakfast, meat with some garnish for dinner and yoghurt for supper. I try to avoid sweets and chocolate for I'm allergic to them but sometimes chocolate sweets seem so irresistible so I can’t help eating them.

VasilisaDate: Sunday, 27.05.2012, 22:43 | Message # 38
Monitor
I'm sure that nowadays there is no healthy food in our shops. Even apples don't spoil after 4 weeks. It's strange, isn't it? So, i think people should eat what they want. and the main thing - when they really WANT to eat. I have one awful habit: i like to eat when i'm sad, when i'm upset, when everyting is boring. so i eat all the time. it's not very good.

Message edited by Vasilisa - Sunday, 27.05.2012, 22:44

natasha001Date: Thursday, 30.08.2012, 15:52 | Message # 39
Student
I prefer sweet food. I love making cakes for my family and enjoy it afterwards. Desert is my favorite part of every meal.

PashkaaDate: Saturday, 08.09.2012, 20:46 | Message # 40
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
I think it's true that we can understand person's character by what he or she eats. Personaly I eat different food, both healthy and unhealthy food. I don't plane my meals and I haven't a diet. Usually I eat eggs and have tea or coffee on a breakfast, soup or fried chiken or something else on a lunch, tea and cookies on dinner. I don't think that it depends on my character.

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 00:34 | Message # 41
Union committee president
Group: Moders
As for me, I'm very picky about food. I'm a vegetarian, but I love fish, seafood and different cheeses and tvorog. I think that even in a vegetarian diet should be reasonable compromises. Everyone just wants to follow a healthy lifestyle.
I also can not live without fruits and yoghurts.
I don't love chocolate and prefer candys. icecream
What about drinks, I prefer leaf tea or fresh juice.

ValerkaDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 16:11 | Message # 42
Quote (Natasha)
For breakfast I usually eat a sandwich and drink a cup of coffee

I think that these products harm people, don not you?

ZhgutikDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 18:01 | Message # 43
Union organizer
As for me,I don't think about what I eat.I can eat different food but I don't like fish and I can't understand how people can eat it.To the point,I like sweets especially chocolate and ice cream:) Moreover,I like juices.Orange juice is my favourite!

AriesDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 18:26 | Message # 44
Union organizer
I eat different food, but I don't like sushi and beaters.
Also, I adore dairy products,fruits and vegetables.
Usually I eat sandwiches or yoghurt and have a cup of tea for a breakfast, plate of soup for dinner, salad or something else for supper.
Also, during the day I eat dessert.
I don't think that food influence on my character.

ValerieTrDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 18:40 | Message # 45
I don't think that you can understand a person's character by what he or she eats. I like different cuisine. I love the dishes of European, Oriental and Caucasian cuisine.

Quote (Zhgutik)
Orange juice is my favourite!

I like orange juice too smile

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Food Portrait » My Eating Habits
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024