• «
Forum moderator: Luck  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Beauty Rules » Body Art: Tattoos
Body Art: Tattoos
NiakrisDate: Monday, 21.05.2012, 03:45 | Message # 31
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Oh, tattoo... It`s a very topical question for me now)) I made a tattoo several weeks ago, and I don't regret at all. To tell the truth, the sensations during the process are... really inexpressible. It's a mix of pain and a great delight. I love my tattoo and I want to make some more ones in future. But it's a really serious decision for everyone, who wants to make it. Tattoo is not a clothing, not a piercing, and you can't take it off when you become an adult. It's something like a promise or an oath. You swear once and keep your word to the very end. And if you break your oath, you will have scars.

Angel757Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 11:46 | Message # 32
Monitor
I'd like to make a tattoo which will have a special meaning! It can be a symbol of something!

LeoDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 00:35 | Message # 33
Monitor
At the ninth form I wanted to make a tattoo. Fortunately, I did not make it. Now practically all people make them without no understanding, no meaning. They make them because it' cool. People are like each other. I do not want to follow others. ha. As my friend said "I will make a tattoo when I will be thirty". She is right. Young bode should be young and pure.

ZensaDate: Sunday, 02.09.2012, 19:51 | Message # 34
Monitor
Nowardays tattoos become more and more popular. Teenagers do them because of the escarpment. In fact when they grow up and become old, they try to find a way to remove tatoos, which become not suitable. Their skin loses its elasticity and sags. Tattoo stats to look awefully even people can't go to the beach because of the terrible condition of the body. So, in my opinion, if you finally decided to make a tattoo - do temporary tattoo that last some days or some weeks. It is the best solution, I think. Practicing this, i can say that fake tattoo looks like a real one.

IrinaDate: Sunday, 23.09.2012, 23:36 | Message # 35
Monitor
i want to have tatoo very much,but my parents do not allow it. they tell me that when i will be 30-40 i will regret. but i think it is nonsense,i hope i make it very soon))

PerilovaDate: Friday, 05.10.2012, 02:00 | Message # 36
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
I approve of tattoos and i think it can be very beautiful,despite the fact that it is very painful.I would like to have a small tattoo on the body.

PashkaaDate: Wednesday, 02.01.2013, 23:07 | Message # 37
Union organizer
I don't think that tattoo is a bad or awful thing. I'm going to make a tattoo one day. But I don't like when people completely covered with tattoos. I think it seems a bit steep. smile

Johnny_BravoDate: Saturday, 05.01.2013, 23:38 | Message # 38
Union organizer
(Pashkaa)
I don't think that tattoo is a bad or awful thing. I'm going to make a tattoo one day. But I don't like when people completely covered with tattoos. I think it seems a bit steep.

Oh i like tattoos too. What kind of tattoo do you want to make ?

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 18:28 | Message # 39
Union committee president
Group: Moders
(Johnny_Bravo)
Oh i like tattoos too

Johnny, do you also want to make a tattoo? Do you want a dragon tattoo on your arm?))

PashkaaDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 20:38 | Message # 40
Union organizer
(Johnny_Bravo)
Oh i like tattoos too. What kind of tattoo do you want to make ?

I think It must be something with skull, cards and guns smile

PerilovaDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 00:06 | Message # 41
Head teacher
Quote (Pashkaa)
I'm going to make a tattoo one day.

Do you believe a tattoo should be a mysterious symbol for its owner ? Is it beautiful when a girl has a tattoo on the body, in your opinion?

ZhgutikDate: Thursday, 04.09.2014, 23:56 | Message # 42
Union organizer
I have heard a lot of different opinions about tattoos from "I adore tattoos", "Tattoos are like my hobby" to "it's inadmissible",  "it is disgusting to look at". But as for me, tattoos are just a part of a person's style may be. For some people it's just a way to single out yourselves from the crowd, some of us do it to have a sign of a very important or even tragic moment of their life, some do it just because everybody do it and some just for fun. There are a lot of different reasons and in spite of our real opinion we should  perceive tattoos like a part of peoples appearance and we shouldn't change our opinion about a person becaus of it.

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 05.09.2014, 01:40 | Message # 43
Union committee president
Quote Zhgutik ()
I have heard a lot of different opinions about tattoos from "I adore tattoos", "Tattoos are like my hobby" to "it's inadmissible",  "it is disgusting to look at". But as for me, tattoos are just a part of a person's style may be. For some people it's just a way to single out yourselves from the crowd, some of us do it to have a sign of a very important or even tragic moment of their life, some do it just because everybody do it and some just for fun. There are a lot of different reasons and in spite of our real opinion we should  perceive tattoos like a part of peoples appearance and we shouldn't change our opinion about a person becaus of it

I agree with you! I know a lot of people who make a tatto after their children were born. Another people make it for having a sign of something important. My friend, for example, made a tattoo of one of the sightseeings of the city where he had fallen in love. 
But would you like to make a tattoo? If so, which one?

PashkaaDate: Wednesday, 10.09.2014, 13:08 | Message # 44
Union organizer
Quote Perilova ()
Do you believe a tattoo should be a mysterious symbol for its owner ? Is it beautiful when a girl has a tattoo on the body, in your opinion?
I think it isn't necessary for people to have only symbolic tattos with a big hidden meaning. Tatoo is a way to decorate your body and make it special. Speaking about women with tatoo, I can say that's all right, but I think that it suits more for men.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Beauty Rules » Body Art: Tattoos
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024