THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 05.05.2024, 01:05
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Theatre and Acting » How often do you go to the theatre or an opera house? (theatre)
How often do you go to the theatre or an opera house?
How often do you go to the theatre or an opera house?
1. Very rarely. [ 6 ] [33.33%]
2. It depends... But not so often. [ 12 ] [66.67%]
3. Quite often. [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 18
Flower-girlDate: Friday, 30.03.2012, 15:19 | Message # 31
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Oh, it was some months ago, in Moscow theatre "Satira" the performance "Homos Erectus". It is one of modern theatres in Moscow and the performance is modern too. All the actors are famous and I like it very much)
As for my participation in performances it's a pity but it was many years ago in my school years, but I always played the lead roles) in the performance "Red hat", "Snow White", "12 months"))
But on the whole theatre is my private dream and I really want to play in a real theatre smile

TeacherDate: Monday, 02.04.2012, 10:41 | Message # 32
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
Flower-girl, what famous role would you like to play?

In Vino Veritas...

Flower-girlDate: Friday, 06.04.2012, 12:38 | Message # 33
Monitor
Awards: 1
Oh actually I would like to play a lot of roles, for example in the play "The painted veil" Kitty's role)
Or my favorite play by Maugham "The theatre" and the film "Being Julia" Julia's role

Strawberry1992Date: Friday, 20.04.2012, 00:53 | Message # 34
Monitor
Theatre takes an important part in our life. It's a pity that we go to the theatre so rarely. It may help us in different real life situations. Actually, theatre is not only acting, it's our life. The theatre influences on our life. It develops people's imagination, a sense of beauty. These are a human's spiritual development. Our generation prefers another entertainments to the theatre sad But I know that it will live forever. smile

Nikky0638Date: Monday, 30.04.2012, 18:06 | Message # 35
Monitor
The theater is unique. Unfortunately I go to the theater very seldom. I can't give the strong reasons for it, because I like it. It relaxes, you get pleasure not only the actor's game but a new atmosphere. Nowadays there are few people who are a real judge of art. More and more people prefer to stay at home and watching TV, thinking that in this case they get a lot of fun, but they rest only physically and their brain continues to work considering advertising and a lot of other unnecessary information. The performances are full of meaning, besides they are expressed so subtly that the human mind get only good information. Of course people can apply to other types of art but theater is quite diverse for a wide range of admirers. smile

Message edited by Nikky0638 - Monday, 30.04.2012, 18:09

Strawberry1992Date: Thursday, 17.05.2012, 21:46 | Message # 36
Monitor
Unfortunately I rarely go to the theatre, but it doesn't mean that I don't like it. I just have no time to go there, because studing takes all my time. sad

NiakrisDate: Monday, 21.05.2012, 03:03 | Message # 37
Monitor
Theater is something like another world for me. It is undoubtedly a holiday when I go there. When you seat in the dark and look at the stage charmed and bewitched... Oh, of course, it's neither more nor less than magic. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to go to the theatre every week as I wish. But I try to go there with my boyfriend at least monthly.

Angel757Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 10:58 | Message # 38
Monitor
Unfortunately, i go to the theatre very seldom, bu if i have an opportunity to visit this place, usually i get a lot of positive emotions! Yesterday i went to the theatre with my friend; it was the It was play "THE PLAYERS". I like it very much, the acting was great!!!

ZensaDate: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 16:53 | Message # 39
Monitor
Decide to go to the theatre is always important event 4 me and my family. We begin preparing for it beforehand, because when you go to elite society you have to be well dressed and look excellent! Last time we were at The Bolshoy Theatre. The performance was called "Jiezel". How great it was! Some say that russian ballet is the best in the world. And it's true! We had a great time that evening.

Little_MuDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 18:06 | Message # 40
Union organizer
Unfortunately I don't often able to go to the theater sad I try to go to the performances several times a year. My mother loves the theater too and we often go there together. Mother often finds interesting performances and leads me to the theater biggrin

ValerkaDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 22:28 | Message # 41
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
(Little_Mu)
I try to go to the performances several times a year.

What performances do you prefer?

AriesDate: Saturday, 29.12.2012, 04:32 | Message # 42
Union organizer
(Zensa)
The performance was called "Jiezel"

Do you like it? What performances do you like?

FoxyTDate: Wednesday, 02.01.2013, 12:23 | Message # 43
Union committee president
Group: Moders
I love the theater and the opera. Especially ballet. I remember in childhood I often went to "The Nutcracker" and "Sleeping Beauty."
And when I went to music school, we went to the opera almost every weekend. Now I have a little time. But I check playbills every week and expect some exciting performances in the theater.

Johnny_BravoDate: Friday, 04.01.2013, 15:14 | Message # 44
Union organizer
I am not a theater-goer. But i like theater and all that connected with it. I really try to go to the theater more often but it is very difficult for me. Usually i go to the theater every 3-4 months

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 06:46 | Message # 45
Union organizer
I seldom go to theater, but it would be desirable to have more free time and to visit it more often

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Theatre and Acting » How often do you go to the theatre or an opera house? (theatre)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024