THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 02.05.2024, 23:36
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Technologies and Science » The future of IT (3-d video - coming soon...)
The future of IT
8davids8Date: Monday, 18.10.2010, 21:42 | Message # 31
Union organizer
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Moreover, in some Japanese TV-sets the effect of smell is added... Some powder is sprayed around. I've already told about it, haven't I?

Former-TeacherDate: Saturday, 23.10.2010, 10:18 | Message # 32
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Surely, not. Art was invented to transmit aesthetic vision, mainly. The earthly shit and dirt should be left outside the house of art. Fragrances are OK, stink and malodour must reside in hell.

ArchieDate: Sunday, 16.09.2012, 16:19 | Message # 33
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
One of the biggest problems facing the IT industry is the coming energy crisis. Silicon runs hot, and is simply not good at some important information tasks. Nature is good at solving problems with noisy ambiguous information where there are no clear rules that you can program into a system to tell it how to behave.

Added (28.05.2012, 10:05)
---------------------------------------------
For example, a seed has a complex information processing problem in deciding whether to grow or stay dormant, depending on light, temperature, soil moisture content and other variables, where getting it wrong is lethal.
A bacterium or seed is much more efficient at processing and integrating this type of information than computers today.
We are at the stage where we look at the birds but have no understanding of the aerodynamics. We can see information processing happening at the molecular scale, so the proof of principle exists, but we do not understand it. All we can do is marvel.

Message edited by Archie - Sunday, 16.09.2012, 16:19

Johnny_BravoDate: Friday, 04.01.2013, 16:35 | Message # 34
Union organizer
Oh the new technologies are developed fast. So i think that 4-d technologies will be invented. I hardly understand what is the "4d" cause i know only 3 dimensions. But my physics is so poor, so everything is possible i think

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 01:08 | Message # 35
Union organizer
Science is important to most people living in the modern world for a number of reasons. In particular, science is important for world peace and understanding, for understanding of technology, and for our understanding of the world.

Added (08.01.2013, 01:08)
---------------------------------------------
Science is important to most people living in the modern world for a number of reasons. In particular, science is important for world peace and understanding, for understanding of technology, and for our understanding of the world.

ZhgutikDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 22:05 | Message # 36
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
Nastay62rus
Why do you think that science is important for world peace?
Can you tell me more about your opinion?

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Technologies and Science » The future of IT (3-d video - coming soon...)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024