THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 02.05.2024, 17:37
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Technologies and Science » The future of IT (3-d video - coming soon...)
The future of IT
alex_makhDate: Tuesday, 09.06.2009, 01:26 | Message # 1
Monitor
Group: Admins
Awards: 1
Everyone of us has ever been to a 3-d movie in cinena where special 3-d glasses are used. But the future of smart technologies don't not stand still - the ACER company is going to launch a new inovation, that will blow you away - an ASPIRE 3-d laptop. It'll give us a possibility to expirience the virtual environment in three dimentional reality.

Don't you think that 4-d tecnologies will be invented soon, and our reality will be mixed with virtual one and it'll be impossibe to teel one from another?

AsyaDate: Thursday, 11.06.2009, 00:08 | Message # 2
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Maybe, I'm mistaken but as I know the position of any object in space is specified according to its THREE characteristics (lenght, width and height). So, 4-d technologies can't be invented.

RinaDate: Thursday, 11.06.2009, 01:47 | Message # 3
Group: Friends
Awards: 4
Quote (Assa)
THREE characteristics (lenght, width and height)

I've heard 'bout it... these are the characteristics of the object position in space... 4-d reality means object's position not only in space but in time too.. the fourth characteristic is Time... I'm not quite sure whether i'm right or not, but... I've just heard smth 'bout it....

Quote (alex_makh)
the ACER company is going to launch a new inovation, that will blow you away - an ASPIRE 3-d laptop.

wow))) cool idea)) I'd like to experience it!! (*thinking 'bout the price of this laptop.... OMG ... I guess it'll be too expensive...)

AsyaDate: Thursday, 11.06.2009, 02:43 | Message # 4
Oh, I've got an idea! My parents are going to buy a laptop. So, we shoul wait a little, save money and buy that 3d miracle!!!

Quote (Rina)
the fourth characteristic is Time...

How could Time be used???? It isn't visible!!! crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy

RinaDate: Thursday, 11.06.2009, 03:33 | Message # 5
I've found smth interesting 'bout the 4th dimension... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeUJfEBJs8c

AsyaDate: Thursday, 11.06.2009, 03:51 | Message # 6
An interesting video))) Thank you for the link)

8davids8Date: Thursday, 11.06.2009, 08:01 | Message # 7
Union organizer
Awards: 2
u'r tight - the 4th dimension is time.
some people think that time also has three characteristics - present (what we call time), past and future.

AsyaDate: Thursday, 11.06.2009, 14:59 | Message # 8
yes, I've heard 'bout it! But do you think it's possible to use Time as the fourth characteristic of the movie?! How will the 4d movie differ from 3d movies????

8davids8Date: Thursday, 11.06.2009, 18:10 | Message # 9
Union organizer
use your imagination, Assa!!
actually me myself have never thought about it)

AsyaDate: Friday, 12.06.2009, 00:11 | Message # 10
Use your brains then!!!!!!!!

RinaDate: Friday, 12.06.2009, 00:53 | Message # 11
hey-hey.....))))))ladies and gentlemen =)))) stop using ur imagination and ur brains for a second biggrin There is a scientists' opinion that people who got used to living in 3-d world won't have any ability to SEE the 4th dimension as they SEE the three ones)) it's almost impossible to imagine.. all we CAN IMAGINE is just a projection of 4-d objects...
(*wow! how attractive this theme is))))))))))

AsyaDate: Friday, 12.06.2009, 02:08 | Message # 12
That's what I was speaking about!!!! That we won't see it))))

kuroi_NekODate: Wednesday, 23.12.2009, 20:45 | Message # 13
Monitor
Awards: 0
Hmm..I heard about 4-d movies, but Rina is right we really can't see the world in the 4-d dimension.....But I also heard in the future we will have 3-d TV in our houses and will be able to see pictures from different sides ))

RinaDate: Sunday, 03.01.2010, 22:35 | Message # 14
Quote (kuroi_NekO)
we will have 3-d TV in our houses

mmm.... Looking forward to it - really cool)))) And, while looking forward, I've surfed the Inet and found some info about them. I just quote: "Japanese researchers are hoping to have a commercially available 3D television on the market by the year 2020. The television would not only show the scenes in three-dimensional virtual reality, but would also let you experience the smells and "touch" the images on the projection." WOW))) you can watch TV, touch and smell it)) Tempting?

MegastarostaDate: Tuesday, 05.01.2010, 19:36 | Message # 15
Union organizer
hmm, guys, i think everything is possible, its just because everything develops so fast. Could we think about 3-D films five years ago? not. that's why i believe that 4-d movies will come soon.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Technologies and Science » The future of IT (3-d video - coming soon...)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024