THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 19.04.2024, 13:10
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Technologies and Science » Cars of the future (Talks about future cars in our life)
Cars of the future
FoxyTDate: Wednesday, 02.01.2013, 12:08 | Message # 31
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 0
I sincerely hope that in the future cars disappear and be replaced with something else, perhaps teleportation, or become harmless to the environment. In our world machines are necessity though they do more harm than benefits.

PashkaaDate: Thursday, 03.01.2013, 13:33 | Message # 32
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
(FoxyT)
I sincerely hope that in the future cars disappear and be replaced with something else, perhaps teleportation, or become harmless to the environment. In our world machines are necessity though they do more harm than benefits.

I totally agree with you. How do you think people will invent teleportation or somethink similar??

Johnny_BravoDate: Friday, 04.01.2013, 16:16 | Message # 33
Union organizer
Group: Users
I think that there will be no cars in future. I believe there will be different flying gadgets biggrin As for me i can't imagine our future without machines, but i think they will be changed. They will be more economic and fast i think

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 07:24 | Message # 34
Union organizer
Eternal, flying, floating and other surprising cars from fantasy area every day all become closer to reality. Already today scientists and designers can strike us with many achievements and inventions

AriesDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 11:49 | Message # 35
Union organizer
(Nastay62rus)
Eternal, flying, floating and other surprising cars from fantasy area every day all become closer to reality. Already today scientists and designers can strike us with many achievements and inventions

Do you want to have this car?

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 22.01.2013, 00:21 | Message # 36
Union organizer
may be. but these cars are expensive sad

PerilovaDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 01:04 | Message # 37
Head teacher
Quote (FoxyT)
. In our world machines are necessity though they do more harm than benefits.

Are you an enemy of machines ? Is it means you will not to drive machine in future ? What kind of transport is the most favorable for the environment?

ZhgutikDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 22:17 | Message # 38
Union organizer
I agree with people who think that cars can disapear in the future. I think that people will try to create vehicles witch will not harm to our environment. I want to seeĀ  progress with one's own eyes.

FoxyTDate: Tuesday, 26.02.2013, 01:32 | Message # 39
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Quote (Pashkaa)
I totally agree with you. How do you think people will invent teleportation or somethink similar??

I think people will start to use opportunities of time to move to different parts of the world))

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Technologies and Science » Cars of the future (Talks about future cars in our life)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024