THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 02.05.2024, 03:05
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Luck  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Shopping - A Necessity or an Addiction » Shopping as a sign of love
Shopping as a sign of love
lovefootball)Date: Saturday, 25.06.2011, 22:06 | Message # 31
Dean
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Well...it depends on the age of a receiver) A little child or a teenager who gets everything at a moment's notice doesn't promise any good) Still if he is brought up properly, he should be given such presents! I think that the problem of hundreds of adults is that they feel too uneasy and constrained and it spreads not only to purchasing but to their attitude to themselves! Why does it happen? Because they were not taught to love and cherish themselves and now by mistake they take such displays for selfishness, carelessness and reproachful behaviour. It's a pitiful sight, really.

AmarantaDate: Thursday, 19.04.2012, 16:17 | Message # 32
Monitor
Awards: 0
I absolutely agree with the opinion that shopping is a sign of love. We buy things not only for ourselves but for other people too. We buy presents! As for me, it`s a great thing. I`m fond of gift-giving. I like watching people`s happy faces and their positive emotions when they are received long-expected presents. I show my love to the most important people for me. Undoubtedly, shopping is a sign of love smile

vanillaDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 09:49 | Message # 33
Monitor
Most of people express their love in such a way. And , to my mind, it's very pleasantly) Being abroad or simple in another town of our great country, we buy souvenirs for our relatives and friends. It is a sign of our kindness to them. And they give us lots of nice presents for their turn. It's so lovely to make our close people happy

Flower-girlDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 14:30 | Message # 34
Monitor
Awards: 1
I like shopping and I like make gifts most of all it' seems to me great!)I think every man in our world should be creative enough for bringing in our world enough laugher gifts good mood and I believe that shopping is one of the most effective ways to be in a good mood and condition because if a person is beautiful enough he is happy)))

SamsikDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 12:15 | Message # 35
Monitor
The favorite hobby for 90% of the women throughout the world is going shopping. Whether we are sad and want to change our state of mind or we are happy and want to look the best we can for the person next to us we always have at hand a mall and a credit card. And never forget the best friend who is always there for us with a piece of advice and a comforting idea.

We like to go shopping because we consider it a way of expressing our personality and our good taste. We want to prove our husband how good we are at interior design and in consequence we go shopping for new trendy pieces of furniture. On the contrary to what most men think, women do not always want to buy clothes, perfumes, jewelries or shoes. We also want something interesting for the house, four our c
hildren or for our husband.

biggrin

ArchieDate: Monday, 10.09.2012, 07:50 | Message # 36
Monitor
I think that if love somebody, I should not be be greedy towards him. I should make gifts and so on. Little gifts is usual thing in families. It is a favor and sign of love. But we shouldn't be wasteful.

NadyaDate: Sunday, 23.09.2012, 15:15 | Message # 37
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Archie, what do you mean by saying being wasteful? What kind of presents for whom you love can be estimated as a waste of money?
To tell the truth, small presents are always lovely but it's sometimes better to buy something unusual and suprising as getting used to an everyday small present such an easy thing to do!))

VasilisaDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 01:08 | Message # 38
Monitor
shopping is a way to express yourself, it is like a presentation. But it is very difficult to create your own style. I think, the most important thing in shopping (as a sign of love) is to have dress sense. Shopping is one of the main parts of our life.

:)Date: Friday, 28.12.2012, 00:10 | Message # 39
Union organizer
I agree with the opinion that shopping is a sign of love...When I go shopping I buy things not only myself.I like to by things for my boy friends...I like it very much....

AriesDate: Saturday, 29.12.2012, 06:10 | Message # 40
Union organizer
(Nadya)
Of course, most people buy a cake or a box of chocolate if they visit somebody. I don't think that buying cakes is always mere courtesy. I also think that buying sweets (or chocolate) is one of the best choices because almost all people are happy to get them as a sign of love. But don't you think that sometimes it can be quite banal? Is there something very pleasant and unexpected that you can give someone?

Why do you think so?

Johnny_BravoDate: Saturday, 05.01.2013, 23:52 | Message # 41
Union organizer
(:))
I agree with the opinion that shopping is a sign of love...When I go shopping I buy things not only myself.I like to by things for my boy friends...I like it very much....

What do you usually buy for your relatives and friends?

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 18:36 | Message # 42
(:))
like to by things for my boy friends

What do you usually buy for him?

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 01:58 | Message # 43
Union organizer
We can’t imagine our life without shops and shopping. We need them every day. My favourite hobby is shopping. In childhood my mother took me to the shops to buy food, toys and other different things.

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 01:26 | Message # 44
Quote (Nastay62rus)
In childhood my mother took me to the shops to buy food, toys and other different things

And what are your favorite shops now?))

PerilovaDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 13:44 | Message # 45
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
Of course, shopping is a sign of love. Only for the loved people we have carefully chosen gifts and it is a very pleasant occupation.
I always buy something for my family and friends for the holidays. It is nice to see people's reactions to small surprises. It makes me happy!

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Shopping - A Necessity or an Addiction » Shopping as a sign of love
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024