THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 03.05.2024, 19:07
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Drinking as Social Behaviour » Reasons for Heavy Drinking
Reasons for Heavy Drinking
ZensaDate: Sunday, 02.09.2012, 13:13 | Message # 31
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
In fact people who tried alcohol for the first time doesn't enjoy it: they don't like the taste, they don't like feeling tipsy or out of control. So, why people continue drink alcohol? First reason is stress. Alcohol quite nicely provides the illusion that such stress has dissipated. Moreover, there are also a lot of shy people. Drinking alcohol they are able to feel comfortable in situations where they otherwise would not. I suppose that alcohol makes our life better, happier and enjoyable. But, we should know the measure. Otherwise we will be suffer from alcoholism.
Attachments: 0585799.jpg (89.4 Kb)

vanillaDate: Tuesday, 18.09.2012, 22:51 | Message # 32
Monitor
In adults, binge drinking is more common in people who have never been married and is also higher in adults who have little interest in religion. And nowadays lots of young people prefer such style of life.
The reasons for binge drinking by children and adolescents in Europe include:
- It's really fun (76%)
- I feel more sociable (65%)
- I feel happy/relaxed (51% each)
- I forget my problems (41%)
Other causes include feeling more grown up and fitting in with peers and to increase the chance of sexual encounters. Some also drink to alleviate stress or anxiety.

LeoDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 02:09 | Message # 33
Monitor
According to many opinions, there are a lot of reasons for heaving drinking. But the most significant reason in this situation - is your desire. You want drink, you do it. It is your brain. Let youself do it to the end if people like such condition.

Johnny_BravoDate: Saturday, 05.01.2013, 23:57 | Message # 34
Union organizer
(Leo)
According to many opinions, there are a lot of reasons for heaving drinking. But the most significant reason in this situation - is your desire. You want drink, you do it. It is your brain. Let youself do it to the end if people like such condition.

Do you think that heavy drinking alcohol is good? Yes of course it is YOUR choise but you spoil YOUR health!!! dry

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Drinking as Social Behaviour » Reasons for Heavy Drinking
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024