THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 02.05.2024, 01:35
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » Summer holidays!!!!!!! (what are going to do after the exams?)
Summer holidays!!!!!!!
olgaDate: Thursday, 19.05.2011, 20:55 | Message # 31
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Thank you. You know it will be the first time I'll go to Anapa. It is so because my family in general doesn't like sandy beaches. So we were in Lazaravskoe, in Betta and in Abhazia. My parents really liked these places. So they plan to go to Yalta or to Krim this year at the time I'll be in the camp. And I hope I'll like my holidays:)

AsyaDate: Friday, 20.05.2011, 16:16 | Message # 32
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
You definitely will. I think that the best summer is the one when you get positive emotions, learn something new and acquire new experience. When working with children you can't but share their open-heartedness and joy. I think I won't be mistaken if I say that you are really good at entertaining kids, taking care of them and that you enjoy the process of communicating with them. I wish you good luck and hope that the children camp will give you much more than any other opportunity of spending your summer.

BlackAngelDate: Friday, 20.05.2011, 17:53 | Message # 33
Monitor
Awards: 0
Summer holidays is a great time.No school and homework!!!This summer I'm going to the village to the grandfather.Every day I will go fishing,eat berries and riding.Sometimes my friends will visit me. In july my friends and i going to the camp.We will swim in the white lake, and will be happy

mrsbukaleDate: Tuesday, 27.03.2012, 18:22 | Message # 34
Monitor
Summer holidays, thanks God we have them. Three months of rest. It is bounty! It doesn`t matter where you spend these brightest days of your life, you have free time and it`s the best you can imagine. Of course if you have an ability to go abroad or somewhere else it`s nice because you can travel and if you can travel you can get a lot of emotions, some experience, new acquaintance and supply of energy. Read a lot, eat fruits, go in for sports, bathe in the sun, make a holiday for your soul and you`ll notice that you really love yourself and your life!!!

Nikky0638Date: Thursday, 05.04.2012, 21:53 | Message # 35
Monitor
Summer is my favorite season of the year. I say goodbye to it very painful because only in summer I can get the maximum pleasure. I love to walking the whole day, what I do not want to do at any other time of year. I can say more... every summer my family our friends and I have a rest on the lake with a tent. We have a good conditions for living such as DVD (we watch different films) a cooker, this is different kinds of furniture (tables, chairs, a hammock, shelves for dishes...).We have a good time together, we play volleybal ,banbinton, mafia, cards, sitting around the campfire and tell interesting stories to each other. I like swimming and sunbathing and of course lying on sand on a beach. As for me it is a great pleasure to wander in the forest and enjoy the smell of grass and trees. An affectionate breeze gently touches your long hair. At this wonderful time of year there are no any worries, you can relax mentally and physically not to think about the problems and devote a lot of time to your favorite deals.

Angel757Date: Friday, 13.04.2012, 01:16 | Message # 36
Monitor
I think, that traveling is the most exiting thing in our life! we should use every free moment to travel! Lots of people have such an opportunity, but they don't use it( it's really very sad. What can be more interesting than to know the culture of other countries, to learn different traditions and customs, to know the country itself? I hope this summer holiday I'll go abroad with my friends and we will have a good time there;)

Flower-girlDate: Friday, 13.04.2012, 14:32 | Message # 37
Monitor
Awards: 1
I adore summer and of course summer holidays!) Travelling fills our life with the sense and makes it very very interesting and wonderful.There so many places I want to visit in my future life. I believe that traveling is closely connected with our future profession,cause we study foreign languages and of course we want to practice it more and more and the best way to make our dreams come true to visit our countries. As for my summer vacation I want to visit Spain in summer and to spend a wonderful time with my friends

GoldilocksDate: Sunday, 15.04.2012, 23:37 | Message # 38
Monitor
Summer is a great time. I love my city but I hate spending the whole summer here. When we have our vacation we should rest what is impossible in a dusty and hot city. So I prefer going to the see. It’s a priceless moment when you feel sun and cool breeze on your skin, when you feel the smell of salty water and feel hot stones of sand under your feet.

strawberryDate: Monday, 16.04.2012, 11:35 | Message # 39
Monitor
Summer holiday is the most exiting time for planning your rest and finding answers for many questions. In summer u have a great opportunities and ways of spending free times. Moreover then u have much free time. But as for me a have many plans. First of all I will come to the camp,where will hone summer intern. I work with children even now and believe that the camp gives me much pleasure/ after the camp i`m going to go to the sea and get a great portion of the sun biggrin . In the end of summer I`ll go to the camp again with group of my children(from work) and spent enjoy time

RosebudDate: Thursday, 03.05.2012, 23:05 | Message # 40
Monitor
Like every student I dream about summer holidays and I always look forward to them. All people spend summer differently.Some prefer staying at home, others go to abroad. The best way of spending summer holliday for me is to go somewhere. Usually I prefer going to the sea, where the weather is hot, when you can have a lot of environment and a lot of tasty food biggrin .I often feel very tired during the school year, so a rest on the sea is great pleasure for me.

vanillaDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 01:02 | Message # 41
Monitor
So, one more forthcoming summer ) Of course, we should pass our exams, first of all, but heat is already in the air. And our thoughts are full o dreams and plans how to take a vacation. But this summer starts with the practice in a camp for children. I really hope that we'll get a lot of positive emotions and invaluable experience for future life

Strawberry1992Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 01:37 | Message # 42
Monitor
I always waiting for summer holidays with impatience. smile I like to spend it on the sea side. This year we will spend a whole month in a child camp. It's not an easy job. I wish evrybody good luck

ekanikaDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 11:49 | Message # 43
Monitor
I like to have rest at the seaside best of all. I do not like crowds when I am on holiday. My family and I always have our holiday on the coast. Sea and sunshine, that is what we look forward to every summer. Hotels at the large seaside towns are rather expensive, so we usually go to a holiday camp.

Last year we spent our holidays in such a camp. Each day was full of small joys. We swam in the sea, lay in the sun, played different games and had a wonderful time. We lived there for about a month and did not even notice when the time came for us to return home. The time flew very quickly. It was a wonderful rest

IrinaDate: Sunday, 27.05.2012, 23:58 | Message # 44
Monitor
All the people enjoy summer holidays very much. It is a great pleasure to have a rest after a whole year of hard work or study.I have mahy plans for my summer holidays.First of all I want to visit my friends. I want to go for a walk every day. I hope I'll go abroad and will have rest at the seaside.

strawberryDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 01:10 | Message # 45
Monitor
this summer holidays spend i enjoy und useful for health. I improve skills ana get some knoledges about my profession/ I will try to work with children. But also i can to relax in Seliger and learn more about a healthy way of life, learn some people,make friends and get a lot of positive emotions

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » Summer holidays!!!!!!! (what are going to do after the exams?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024