THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Monday, 29.04.2024, 07:51
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » Women-drivers (Cheap Car Insurance for Women ? It's Cheaper, But Why?)
Women-drivers
Angel757Date: Friday, 18.05.2012, 15:25 | Message # 46
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
To my mind, some women-drivers are rather good drivers. They are very attentive in the roads and their way of driving are very careful))

RosebudDate: Sunday, 20.05.2012, 21:31 | Message # 47
Monitor
Today there are a lot of women-drivers in streets indeed. But still I think that driving is the matter of men. As for me, I tried to drive, bur then I understood, that my place is only near the driver biggrin . It demands much responsibility, attention and tension on the road. Besides, I haven't any necessity to have a car or to drive. For this I have father and boyfriend who can drive me wherever)))

ekanikaDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 11:52 | Message # 48
Monitor
Organized Cars Help Drivers Keep Their Eyes on the Road

Of U.S. women who own or lease a car:

* 89 percent of women say being well organized in their car helps them keep their eyes on the road;

* 30 percent of women, ages 18-34, say they have either had, or almost had, an accident because they were reaching for or looking for something in their car;

* 62 percent of women say their car is like another living space for them;

* 76 percent of women agree that they crave organization in their lives, especially when "on the go;"

* 48 percent of women, and 60 percent of women ages 18-34, say it is a constant battle to keep their cars organized;

* 57 percent of women have gotten creative by adding one or more containers to their cars to help them keep organized;

* 27 percent of women describe themselves as very organized and 52 percent say they are somewhat organized;

* 56 percent of women stated they wish they had more storage space in their cars for small items;

* 30 percent of women would like to have more storage space for larger items, such as clothes and children's toys and equipment.

strawberryDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 01:01 | Message # 49
Monitor
It’s a typical slow-news-day kind of story – are men or women drivers better? There have been numerous ‘reports’ that suggest one way or the other, based on various (usually questionable) criteria.can we really say that women are better drivers than men or vice versa?There is no physical reason why men and women should drive differently. Years ago, before power steering and automatic transmissions, you could have made an argument than men coped better with the physicality of driving, but that has not been the case for a long time now. it's hard to say women are better drivers, although they are statistically safer. Women have just as many accidents as men; however, they tend to be minor fender-benders. Men, on the other hand, tend to do the job properly when they crash, and as a result cost their insurance companies a lot more money.

SamsikDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 12:17 | Message # 50
Monitor
The study analyzed different kinds of vehicle code violations (traffic violations) and then compared how many times men were cited versus women. The conclusion was that men break more traffic laws and drive more dangerously than women. Because they violate laws designed to make the roads safer, men cause more accidents and expensive damage.

ZensaDate: Wednesday, 26.09.2012, 15:29 | Message # 51
Monitor
Who had invented such nonsense? It's really funny. The stereotype that women driver worse than men is silly and wrong. In fact women are more careful and attentive drivers. And, obviously, who certainly don't have to sit behind the wheel is man!!!!

Angel757Date: Wednesday, 03.10.2012, 15:23 | Message # 52
Monitor
I had a very funny case! I was going to "feed" my car and went to a gas station)) there I made all the things and when it was time to go away I forget to close the tank cap!!!! A man, who was at the gas station with me, was shocked. But I couldn't understand the reason! And only when was driving on the highway I noticed the opened tank cap!

mrsbukaleDate: Wednesday, 10.10.2012, 15:26 | Message # 53
Monitor
I adore driving. Men say that women are like hens when they hold helm. But I believe that nowadays some women drive better than men. Moreover some scientists state that women see more than men. But men are more attentive because when women drive they look at passers-by, other women or sometimes men in cars and that's why accidents happen.

PerilovaDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 22:05 | Message # 54
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
Nowadays many women have a car. It is natural. I think women need a car no less than men. I believe many women drive the car better than the men. It is a fact.

Little_MuDate: Friday, 28.12.2012, 12:10 | Message # 55
Union organizer
(Perilova)
Nowadays many women have a car.

Do you want to drive a car? To be honest, I'm afraid of driving. And you?

ZhgutikDate: Friday, 28.12.2012, 21:59 | Message # 56
Union organizer
Woman behind the wheel - it's like a monkey playing with a hand grenade. I think it is a nonsense. Majority of women drive their car carefully. Men invent it because they want to see their wives cooking in the kitchen.

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 28.12.2012, 22:30 | Message # 57
Union committee president
(Zhgutik)
Majority of women drive their car carefully. Men invent it because they want to see their wives cooking in the kitchen.

I completely agree with you! biggrin

AriesDate: Saturday, 29.12.2012, 14:32 | Message # 58
Union organizer
(Zhgutik)
Majority of women drive their car carefully. Men invent it because they want to see their wives cooking in the kitchen.

Why do you think so?

Johnny_BravoDate: Friday, 04.01.2013, 18:20 | Message # 59
Union organizer
To my mind, some women-drivers are rather good drivers. But only SOME of them. On the whole women drive particularly careless. They are too emotional to drive car imho.

PashkaaDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 19:30 | Message # 60
Union organizer
A lot of people say that woman and car are incompatible things. Others think that women are more careful that men. Personally, I don't care.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » Women-drivers (Cheap Car Insurance for Women ? It's Cheaper, But Why?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024