THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 25.04.2024, 15:12
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Do you listen to radio?
Do you listen to radio?
Den4ikDate: Sunday, 13.12.2009, 13:51 | Message # 1
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Does somebody indeed listen to the radio?))) I can listen to the radio only when I`m going by car)

8davids8Date: Sunday, 13.12.2009, 14:13 | Message # 2
Union organizer
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
As for me I prefer listening to the radios in Vkontakte, actually some soothing ones, like Classic Guitar or Whispering Piano. I do it usually when I write something to this site)))

AsyaDate: Sunday, 13.12.2009, 22:04 | Message # 3
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
I listen to Europa+ when on my way to the Uni or somewhere else. But as far as I live near the University, I usually listen to the radio only about 20-30 minutes a day.

Message edited by Assa - Sunday, 13.12.2009, 22:04

RinaDate: Monday, 14.12.2009, 01:30 | Message # 4
Union committee president
Group: Friends
Awards: 4
Well, I don't listen to the radio at all... I just don't need it: If I want to listen to my favoutrite music, I use MP3 player, and when I want to know the news, I turn on TV... As far as I remember, I've always payed no attention to any radio programm... dunno whether it's good or bad... Is there anybody who is as indifferent to the radio as I am?

Message edited by Rina - Monday, 14.12.2009, 01:31

alex_makhDate: Monday, 14.12.2009, 03:52 | Message # 5
Monitor
Awards: 1
i frequently listen to the radio VKontakte - Play Rock UK, Classic Guitar, Radio Salsa... while in car i prefer Silver Rain - it's a nice radio station where you can hear really good stuff - old blues, jazz and funk songs)

Former-TeacherDate: Monday, 14.12.2009, 09:54 | Message # 6
Dean
I always listen to the radio when driving. Various programmes. Oftentimes I prefer The Road Radio. I prefer Russian music these days. When a good song is over, I often press the buttons to tune in some other station. I can say one thing for sure - when I listen to a song, I try to listen for some personal insight, some poetic image, some personal story, some personal experience that I find echoes mine. When I hear the lines form Oleg Metyaev's song "Я сидел под тусклой лампы до поздна, вспоминая давний запах дальних мест. Я бродил по синим сумеркам без дна, возвращаясь в разрисованный подъезд.." I find that it's about me. Some times I find that a song can change my day for the better. When in a bad mood, I run through the radio programmes in search for words that will programme my day. Talking seriously, I also like all kinds of thought-provoking radio shows.

MissJaneDate: Tuesday, 15.12.2009, 10:36 | Message # 7
Union organizer
Awards: 3
Well, I listen to the radio quite often, mm, not listen to, but, I'd rather say, switch it on))
To be honest I don't think this kind of mass media plays an important role in my life. By the way, I really hate different talk-shows and pointless chatters of the DJs. And it's quite obvious that half of all the radio stations lack professionalism.

Den4ikDate: Tuesday, 22.12.2009, 18:24 | Message # 8
Student
2Teacher.

I find myself in songs too.) That`s easy, but you need to have fantasy. You need to have an interesting life. In a bad or stupid song it is very difficult and sometimes impossible to find yourself...

People, find yourselves in good songs which you like=)

Message edited by Den4ik - Tuesday, 22.12.2009, 18:26

MegastarostaDate: Thursday, 07.01.2010, 16:35 | Message # 9
Union organizer
Quote (Den4ik)
I find myself in songs too.)

I think its typical for everybody. As for me, i always listen to the radio in the car or plain. I travel a lot and the radio helps me to relax and to overcome big distances.

AyayuliaDate: Wednesday, 10.03.2010, 13:13 | Message # 10
Union organizer
I always listen to the radio while driving. Always! For me it is a permanent background noise, I can't drive without it, I'l fall asleep. I always like to listen to it while cleaning my flat. And if I don't have radioreceiver in the room, I listen to the radio with the help of the internet. www.moskva.fm - here you can find not only Europa +, Radio 7 and so on, but also a great amount of moscow stations, where you'll find exactly your music.

orchid29Date: Tuesday, 16.03.2010, 15:32 | Message # 11
Student
Awards: 1
on-line radio waves are becoming more and more popular now)) I also prefer listening to various radios Vkontakte and I can advise a very nice one - Radio Jazz (specially for Viktor Aleksandrovich - cause he wrote he's keen on jazz)))

lovefootball)Date: Wednesday, 28.04.2010, 22:35 | Message # 12
Dean
Awards: 3
There is often little music but too much pointless talk on the radio. DJs are sometimes too noisy and their chatting is tiring. But one may come across a rare song on the radio.

TeacherDate: Thursday, 29.04.2010, 22:56 | Message # 13
Head teacher
lovefootball), well, I should say, that these pointless talks are collected. One of the main aims of radio is talking, chatting speaking about everything and nothing at the same time.

In Vino Veritas...

Former-TeacherDate: Friday, 30.04.2010, 10:21 | Message # 14
Dean
Well, well. Listening to the radio is always fun. Espcly when you drive or do something at home. The radio "noise" is a replica of natural noices that first disappeared when humans learnt to bulid walls and doors. Radio entertains, informs, advertises, educates, irates...

TeacherDate: Friday, 30.04.2010, 12:45 | Message # 15
Head teacher
I should say, that sometimes while doing smth. I prefer to listen to radio, than just to some music.

In Vino Veritas...

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Do you listen to radio?
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024