THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Monday, 29.04.2024, 23:11
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Do you listen to radio?
Do you listen to radio?
lovefootball)Date: Friday, 30.04.2010, 19:45 | Message # 16
Dean
Group: Users
Awards: 3
It's true. Some kind of special music ( I mean our favourite) is often thought-provoking and radio can just amuse.

TeacherDate: Sunday, 02.05.2010, 12:56 | Message # 17
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
lovefootball), sometimes listening to our favourite music we forget about other soundtracks we've listened before. And radio is one of the best ways to remind us about them.

In Vino Veritas...

AyayuliaDate: Monday, 03.05.2010, 19:19 | Message # 18
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 2
When you even have a disk with your favourite songs even if there are 200 of them on you are bored with this music. You won't listen to it all the time.

CherryDate: Tuesday, 08.06.2010, 17:59 | Message # 19
Monitor
I can`t remember when I listened the radio last time... I can`t say I like it... but wnen I go by fixed-run taxi anywhere I have to listen to radio... and i can say we can here some interesting news of the world, or some fun jokes on the radio

lovefootball)Date: Tuesday, 08.06.2010, 18:08 | Message # 20
Dean
Awards: 3
By the way, listening to the radio while being nervous doesn't do any good. I understood this when we were waiting for the results of our exam.

TeacherDate: Tuesday, 08.06.2010, 21:43 | Message # 21
Head teacher
Quote (lovefootball))
I understood this when we were waiting for the results of our exam.

In this case nothing can help.

In Vino Veritas...

CherryDate: Wednesday, 09.06.2010, 15:42 | Message # 22
Monitor
I agree with Seagull biggrin

NadyaDate: Saturday, 23.10.2010, 15:35 | Message # 23
Union committee president
Group: Moders
I like listening to the radio. I don't listen to it very often. I do it when I want to have some rest. My favourite radio channel is Europe+. There I can remember lots of good songs. What is your favourite radio station, folks?

TeacherDate: Saturday, 23.10.2010, 20:55 | Message # 24
Head teacher
Nadya, I prefer Europe+ and Energy. Almost alsways I hate chatting. But sometimes I want not only to listen to music, but also to some conversations or smth. like this.

In Vino Veritas...

NekavaenDate: Sunday, 24.10.2010, 17:37 | Message # 25
Head teacher
Awards: 1
I never listen to the radio. I always use a player and listen to the music I want to hear at the moment. You know, radio is so unpredictable...
And for me it's certainly better to talk to somebody myself instead of listening to other people's conversations on the radio.

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

NadyaDate: Sunday, 24.10.2010, 19:39 | Message # 26
Yeah, I also like listening to some conversations. Especially "Brigada U" on Europe+. Their conversations are always funny. And I disagree with Nekavaen, because sometimes I just want to listen to funny talks. And I advise you to listen to the radio because you can hear very interesting information there and also just enjoy good songs:)

AsyaDate: Monday, 25.10.2010, 00:15 | Message # 27
Awards: 6
Quote (lovefootball))
There is often little music but too much pointless talk on the radio.

I've found an interesting solution. Now (since September) I listen to German radio. I've found something like Europa+ there (the music played is merely the same). But that pointless talk becomes meaningful because it's very interesting for me to understand what they speaking about.
Quote (Nadya)
Yeah, I also like listening to some conversations. Especially "Brigada U" on Europe+. Their conversations are always funny.

Completely agree with you. My beloved one is "In'ectsiya inyaza". "Tanya's news" are also veeeery funny! But I hate our ryazanian presenters. They jokes are not funny! They are so dull! Never listen to Europa+ at midday.

NekavaenDate: Monday, 25.10.2010, 22:56 | Message # 28
Head teacher
Awards: 1
Nadya, I didn't mean that radio is completely useless and bad anyway. I know that there are a lot of people who can't imagine their life without it! smile For example, my father listens to the radio everyday while driving the car and says it helps him to cheer up in the morning and relax in the evening after work. His favourite stations are Europe+, Energy and Silver Rain.

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

Suigintou_RozenDate: Wednesday, 15.12.2010, 16:38 | Message # 29
Course monitor
I like to listen to the radio when I have some free time.I can learn music news and listen to the good music.
I think radio helps people to avoid loneliness.
But in my opinion there is much excess chat, so you can not enjoy music at all.

Cherry_boomDate: Friday, 21.01.2011, 00:30 | Message # 30
Student
I listen to the radio from time to time. When I have a lack of new songs, I turn on Europa + or Radio Ok. But it happens very rarely. I think that soon people will forget about this kind of mass media.

Message edited by Cherry_boom - Friday, 21.01.2011, 00:31

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Do you listen to radio?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024