THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 16.05.2024, 23:18
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Do you listen to radio?
Do you listen to radio?
AmarantaDate: Thursday, 29.03.2012, 22:51 | Message # 46
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I`m sure, music is a great thing. It can imrove your mood, make you smile or even cry. No doubt, it affects people in different ways. As for the radio, I like it. My favourite radio is Europa plus. I`ve been listening to it since my childhood. There are always plenty of funny jokes, modern songs and cheerful programs such as Present,
Brigade U, etc. I often listen to it in my ear-phones.

GoldilocksDate: Sunday, 01.04.2012, 19:35 | Message # 47
Monitor
I like radio. My favorite radio-station is Europe+. It plays the latest and most popular music. Listening to the radio is much easier than making long playlists on your mp3 player. But what I don't like about radio is ads every 15 minutes.

Snusmumrick9849Date: Monday, 02.04.2012, 10:31 | Message # 48
Student
Nowdays we're more depended on technologies like radio or television. We call it altogether "MassMedia". When I hear this word, I imagine a very big crowd of people watching or listening to one person. Very powerfull person. We can't imagine our normal life without it, are we?
As for me I don't like to listen to the radio. It's easier for me to find my favorite music in my computer.

TeacherDate: Monday, 02.04.2012, 10:54 | Message # 49
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Amaranta, how often are you in your ear-phones? An hour a day? Always when you are in transport?

Goldilocks, ads are unavoidable, I think. It's actually the main source of money for any broadcasting station.

Snusmumrick9849, why don't you like listening to the radion? Because you have a strong dependence from MassMedia? Or yoou just prefer to choose your favourite songs instead of listening hodgepodge?

In Vino Veritas...

IrinaDate: Monday, 02.04.2012, 11:59 | Message # 50
Monitor
I think it is impossible to imagine our life without radio and TV. Radio and TV are widely used in today’s world. It is the quickest means of spreading news and the information.When I come home from university I often turn on the radio, leave it on and go about my household duties. So I am actually doing two things at one and the same time. The best radio station for me is Europa Plus.

Snusmumrick9849Date: Monday, 16.04.2012, 11:19 | Message # 51
Student
Seagull, yes I prefer to choose my favourite songs myself.But I listen to music very seldom. Frankly speaking I like reading books most of all.

strawberryDate: Monday, 16.04.2012, 12:47 | Message # 52
Monitor
oh i like to be in headphones smile I feel happy with music. It is in my mood in my acts in my mind in my soul. Radio is very useful thing. U can not only listen to the music, but learn more about modern life, about people,news. Radio helps us to relax and to be posted as some invents. moreover u may send your love or just listen to the music

vanillaDate: Thursday, 24.05.2012, 23:50 | Message # 53
Monitor
As for me, listening to the radio is quite boring. First of all, there are lots of news blocks, which are practically similar to each other during all the day. Secondly, there are lots of monotonous songs on different radio programmes. Besides we can listen to one typical song many times during only several hours.

RosebudDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 00:02 | Message # 54
Monitor
Yes, I agree with vanilla. Radio makes me bored. It's better to take your favourite disk and enjoy loved songs, there is nothing more pleasant.

Strawberry1992Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 00:44 | Message # 55
Monitor
I listen to the radio very often smile I like listening to the radio. From this you can learn smth new. My favourite radio is Europe+, because it broadcasts the very pleasant modern music, music news. You may increase your mood, listening to Humour FM. smile I also like it.

Angel757Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 11:25 | Message # 56
Monitor
I like to listen to radio in my car, because I don't know which is the next song) i like this sense unpredictability!)

ekanikaDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 12:22 | Message # 57
Monitor
I listen to the radio, when i`m driving a car, but threre are always the same songs! Why?! There is a great number of good songs in our world! Why they play only 10-15 songs during all the day?!

RosebudDate: Wednesday, 19.09.2012, 11:54 | Message # 58
Monitor
I don't happen to listen to radio because I haven't time and the wish. But everything depends on my mood. Sometimes I can listen to some songs on the radio but it's seldom. I prefer listen to music on disks.

ZhgutikDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 22:55 | Message # 59
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
I don't like to listen to radio.There are a lot of songs on the radio which I wouldn't like to hear. Moreover,I don't like to listen to news and people's conversations.

ValerieTrDate: Wednesday, 26.09.2012, 15:58 | Message # 60
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
I don't listen to radio. I don't like that most of the songs are playing several times a day there. Moreover, radio stations can play one of the songs over several months. facepalm Ok, I understand that this song may be so popular, but isn't it annoying?

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Do you listen to radio?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024